I am:
      Happy

weblord is an unknown quantity at this point weblord's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Coinbase Not Available In Our Country

Thinking Of Using Coinbase As My Payment Processor

I was thinking of doing crypto-currencies trading which is easier for us since our currency right now can't compete with international currencies or worldwide/global currencies at the moment, though according to this list, our country, the Philippines is no longer a third world country, but it belongs to a developing country, still we're lacking behind in and in from U.S. technologies and U.S. developments/progress.

On To Coinbase

I no longer have access to my mobile phone that was first registered in coinbase, so I need to change my mobile phone to a new one when I log back to Coinbase. I also have posted in more areas than one the referral link I have with Coinbase, thinking it will be profitable for me, however, Coinbase unlike Coinpayments still is not fully-supported in a developing country like our country, the Philippines. This is according to Coinbase itself.
      Name:  coinbase-not.jpg
Views: 54
Size:  32.2 KB

What Did I Do?

At the moment since it's useless for me to change my old to new mobile phone number since I will not benefit and profit from it currently, I just subscribed to the update list of Coinbase and postponed my changing/updating/modifying from old to new mobile phone number that I have since it will be useless. I remembered I subscribed to this updates list years ago but still never got updated, still the same story. I don't know how long I'll wait for our country to be included, I remembered the time paypal was like this it only supported sending mode but not receiving, to have a successful e-commerce trade one needs both to be supported: buying and selling, sending and receiving. Even my ID's to confirm and verify my identity is useless for now, will be just wasting bandwidth since bandwidth here in our country is also metered. I should move to the U.S.A.
      Name:  id-coinbase.jpg
Views: 55
Size:  18.6 KB

For now

I will stick with coins and coinpayments for the moment and let's see what will happen from here. Also am supporting jsecoin for my products and services online.
      Last edited by weblord; 07-26-2019 at 10:11 PM. Reason: fixed the too much spacing of paragraphs and texts

Reply to thread