• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 79 of 79 ... 74 77 78 79

Thread: Forex Love And Forex Hope Trading Journal

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Amazed

taifen has a reputation beyond repute taifen has a reputation beyond repute taifen has a reputation beyond repute taifen has a reputation beyond repute taifen has a reputation beyond repute taifen has a reputation beyond repute taifen has a reputation beyond repute taifen has a reputation beyond repute taifen has a reputation beyond repute taifen has a reputation beyond repute taifen has a reputation beyond repute taifen's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      398 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,575 Times in 1,174 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by HopeLove     
      Good Morning Mt5!

I hope every member of this community enjoying your weekends very well and now ready to do some technical analysis for next week to do trade with a lot of excitement and confidence.
      Last day of the week market finally make a bullish candle in gold with a strong buying momentum.
      But, in my knowledge this is another fake movement of the market and i am looking that after hitting its 1535 resistance area, market will again start its general bearish trend....

Guys what you expect from the market.
      Share your technical and fundamental overview to make this setup more accurate.
      Have a Nice Day.
      Hi, Good Morning mate, I am fine and perfect hope so you are also fine and Good now.
      GOLD is uptrend but I won't dare to buy it tomorrow because the downward retracement threat is very real and it may crash again to 1400 support. I will wait for a nice retracement before I will execute my next GOLD buy setup just to make sure to protect my entire trading balance. I hope you can find success on your trading activities this week. Good luck.

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to taifen for this useful post.

fragile (Today), HopeLove (Today)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Hanjra005 is a jewel in the rough Hanjra005 is a jewel in the rough Hanjra005 is a jewel in the rough Hanjra005's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      33 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Good Morning Mt5!

I hope every member of this community enjoying your weekends very well and now ready to do some technical analysis for next week to do trade with a lot of excitement and confidence.
      Last day of the week market finally make a bullish candle in gold with a strong buying momentum.
      But, in my knowledge this is another fake movement of the market and i am looking that after hitting its 1535 resistance area, market will again start its general bearish trend....

Have a Nice Day.
      Good morning . How are you. I think you are good. Your trading general is very important for us to understand the market situation. According to your analysis and experience gold market will be in strong bearish trend but some experience members expect to more bullish trend . Let see what happens. According to my opinion after some days it will be in bearish trend. Do sell on this trade then wait two days for grabbing the profit.

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to Hanjra005 for this useful post.

fragile (Today), HopeLove (Today)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1346 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,918 Times in 3,986 Posts

Good Morning Mt5!

Have a Nice Day.

Good morning I hope you are good and having some good time with family and friends
      Well Iím strongly bullish on gold as last week every one was bearish on gold but I knew it it will fly and it did now it wonít come back before touching 1600 resistance Iím expecting in coming week that this yellow metal will break 1535 resistance and will reach 1600 in this week
      I will buy it when on Monday it finish their downside corrections

I will keep my tp at 1600 InshahAllah
      Thank you so much for sharing your analysis I really appreciate it good luck

6. The Following User Says Thank You to fragile For This Useful Post:

HopeLove (Today)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Nendy is a splendid one to behold Nendy is a splendid one to behold Nendy is a splendid one to behold Nendy is a splendid one to behold Nendy is a splendid one to behold Nendy is a splendid one to behold Nendy is a splendid one to behold Nendy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      105 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Good Morning Mt5!

Have a Nice Day.
      Name:  XAUUSD MN.JPG
Views: 4
Size:  104.0 KB

XAUUSD Weekly Analysis

Sunday, August 25, 2019
      good afternoon, today I will add a weekly analysis for the XAUUSD pair and as we have seen in some timeframes this pair has been very strong making trends and next week according to my analysis the XAUUSD pair will still try to go up and will reach its weekly Pivot price level and if the pivot price level can be reached then this pair has the potential to continue rising for the next few weeks, but if the price level cannot be reached then a reversal of the direction will be possible and will come down again;

Price level R3; 1580.00
      Price level R2; 1560.00
      Price level R1; 1555.00
      ††††††††††Pivot; 1550.00 [Target next week]
      Price level of S1; 1490.00
      Price level of S2; 1488.00
      Price level of S3; 1485.00

This weekly analysis is based on pivot techniques, trendlines to fundamentals and everything can happen therefore traders must be able to control their money management properly, and maintain emotional trading,

happy weekend

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Nendy For This Useful Post:

HopeLove (Today)

Reply to thread
    Page 79 of 79 ... 74 77 78 79