• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 143 of 143 ... 138 141 142 143
    Results 1,421 to 1,422 of 1422

Thread: HopeLove - Trading Journal

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Welcome001 is a splendid one to behold Welcome001 is a splendid one to behold Welcome001 is a splendid one to behold Welcome001 is a splendid one to behold Welcome001 is a splendid one to behold Welcome001 is a splendid one to behold Welcome001 is a splendid one to behold Welcome001's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      247 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by HopeLove     
      Assalamu alaikum my dear brothers and sisters good evening I hope everyone will be fine and you guys doing well today and stay away from the market. because this time market is not giving us any clear indication. My last trade which is going in loss and still it going in some cents loss and I hope that it will giving me some good profit because, Gold is now looking bullish.
      Now I want to share the current opportunity of crude oil where market giving us clear zigzag moves in the market and I am looking that the next target of the market will be 61.30 level. After reaching on this level market will again start its downward direction as a predict in this horizontal lines and trendline channel.

Let's hear your own knowledge about the current situation of crude oil moves because when market open with a gap then we can adjust the current market price by the technical analysis accurately so in this situation we can just make analysis on the base of 50% accuracy.
      Wishing you all the best my dear for your successful trading career and thanks for visiting my trading journal and share your knowledge.
      you can see crude take high jump to the bullish candle and i expected some more bulish movement of this crude oil. In this time i hope crude oil will break this resistance level so i think at this time we should avoid trading on crude.
      Thanks dear for sharing your best experience amd analysis with us hopefully it will be helpful for me.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Welcome001 For This Useful Post:

HopeLove (Today)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Twisted

mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      331 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,455 Times in 995 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by HopeLove     
      Assalamu alaikum my dear brothers and sisters good evening I hope everyone will be fine and you guys doing well today and stay away from the market. because this time market is not giving us any clear indication. My last trade which is going in loss and still it going in some cents loss and I hope that it will giving me some good profit because, Gold is now looking bullish.
      Now I want to share the current opportunity of crude oil where market giving us clear zigzag moves in the market and I am looking that the next target of the market will be 61.30 level. After reaching on this level market will again start its downward direction as a predict in this horizontal lines and trendline channel.

Let's hear your own knowledge about the current situation of crude oil moves because when market open with a gap then we can adjust the current market price by the technical analysis accurately so in this situation we can just make analysis on the base of 50% accuracy.
      Wishing you all the best my dear for your successful trading career and thanks for visiting my trading journal and share your knowledge.
      Hello my dear friend how are you hope you will be fine enjoy your trading thank you so much for sharing your thoughts and experience with us it will be very helpful for me to learn the forex trading and make sure a good decision and trade I also agree with you guys guys I think you are right about the trading

4. The Following User Says Thank You to mafzaaaaal For This Useful Post:

HopeLove (Today)

Reply to thread
    Page 143 of 143 ... 138 141 142 143