• Reply to thread
    Page 313 of 313 ... 308 311 312 313
    Results 3,121 to 3,121 of 3121

Thread: Shabnam424 Trading Journal

1. #3121 Collapse Post
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1702 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 15,806 Times in 5,713 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shabnam424     
      Good morning and have a nice weekend
      I am sharing my thoughts related to NZDUSD
      Currently trading at the price of@0.6397
      Movement is in downtrend,
      Pattern is decending channel which shows the seller pressure is greater than buyers
      Price will hit and touch the lower trendline that is acting as support level in weekly timeframe,
      Suggestion: save your account by using money management.
      The NZDUSD pair shows sideways trading since the morning and is still above 0.6480, while the stochastic continues to provide negative signals that encourage us to keep our expectations for the downside direction for the coming period, which gets continuous support from the EMA50, awaiting the visit of the 0.6414 level as the next main target , Noting the importance of holding below 0.6545 to continue the suggested decline

---------- Post added at 02:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 AM ----------

Currently trading price of british pound against United States dollar currency pair is @1.2904, price is trying to touch trendline that is acting support level, continuously bearish candlestick showing seller pressure is increasing now,best opportunity for sellers,save and increase your capital by using stop loss and proper money management.
      GBPUSD on the H4 time frame it is usually seen that the Sellers got excellent profit yesterday it go downwards and breakout the support. the movement of the buyers entering the market pressured up, but for the current increase the movement of the GBPUSD is still blocked. the GBPUSD movement experienced a downward correction to find a foothold to go up further and the resistance breakout barrier to the current GBPUSD increase, and looking for a buy setup seems quite relevant, waiting for the GBPUSD movement to start going downward correction, because it is seen at the buyers pressure...

---------- Post added at 02:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:40 AM ----------

My prediction about crude oil
      Current trading price is @50.71$ per barrel
      Looking bearish due to retested support level as per daily time frame and making strong bearish candlestick in D1 time frame , which shows the seller pressure
      Hopefully price will hit 49.38$ per barrel
      Best opportunity for sellers
      Suggestion: use stop loss
      i agreed with your analysis about crude oil that crude oil is looking bearish trend and strongly moved toward down position and according to my own thought the target of crude oil is reached at the support limit at 49.85 in upcoming week,so selling gives us a good profit from our trading with crude oil.
      HABIB NIAZI TRADING JOURNAL

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Nisha999 For This Useful Post:

Neha ali (02-09-2020)

Reply to thread
    Page 313 of 313 ... 308 311 312 313