Quote Originally Posted by Fozia424     
Hi mates today is very cool day and we all are on our bed and making good profit from this business and also sharing the unique and useful strategies and prediction about different currencies pair so I want to share the analysis and experience about crude oil trading ,dear we can see in chart then we can predict that oil is making bearish movement we can see a seller pressure in D1, H1 and H4 time frame I think this will be the best opportunity for sellers for short term trading and if we see in attach chart that price is moving in ascending channel so if we follow this screenshot then we can get good profit so I recommend to all of you that use proper lot size and money management to save your capital,thank you.

Fozia424, I don't usually trade crude oil but this setup is looking very good to trade. I will now check it out that how much is it's spread in instaforex account because some have such huge spreads that we cannot trade on short timeframes. This setup has huge potential because there is a chance that price could break through the ascending channel support and we could get huge returns.