• Reply to thread
    Page 311 of 313 ... 306 309 310 311 312 313
    Results 3,101 to 3,110 of 3121

Thread: Shabnam424 Trading Journal

1. #3101 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      Bored

Ceena has a reputation beyond repute Ceena has a reputation beyond repute Ceena has a reputation beyond repute Ceena has a reputation beyond repute Ceena has a reputation beyond repute Ceena has a reputation beyond repute Ceena has a reputation beyond repute Ceena has a reputation beyond repute Ceena has a reputation beyond repute Ceena has a reputation beyond repute Ceena has a reputation beyond repute Ceena's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      433 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,649 Times in 1,923 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shabnam424     
      Currently trading price of british pound against United States dollar currency pair is @1.2904, price is trying to touch trendline that is acting support level, continuously bearish candlestick showing seller pressure is increasing now,best opportunity for sellers,save and increase your capital by using stop loss and proper money management.
      Dear friend according to my analysis about GBP USD currency pair which is currently trading at the level of 1.2904 and this week currency pair is trying to touch trenline that is acting as a support level as you show in your technical chart and I think that it will be continues the downward movement and We will see that seller pressure is more than buyers that is why bearish also my recommendation for gbpusd is cell during next week when market will be opened.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ceena For This Useful Post:

pips catcher (02-07-2020)

3. #3102 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Drunk

Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      498 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,982 Times in 1,691 Posts

Newzealand dollar versus Canadian dollar prediction
      I have seen sellers pressure in D1 time frame
      Price is breaking the support level and trying to reach highlighted Support level @ 0.8241,current price is @ 0.8521,best opportunity for sellers as per my opinion
      So always use proper lot size money management and risk management.
      Hello my dear friend how are you hope you will be fine enjoy your trading thank you so much for sharing your thoughts and experience I also agree with you guys I think you are right about the time we get together for a student forex

---------- Post added at 12:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 AM ----------

Currently trading price of british pound against United States dollar currency pair is @1.2904, price is trying to touch trendline that is acting support level, continuously bearish candlestick showing seller pressure is increasing now,best opportunity for sellers,save and increase your capital by using stop loss and proper money management.
      I think you are right about the time your analysis and experience is vary good so let's see what happen next week wish you best of luck enjoy the trading I think you are right about the time your analysis and experience is vary good so let's see what happen next week
      visit my trading journal to see my successful career at forex
      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post13383814

4. #3103 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      In_Love

Shabnam424 has a reputation beyond repute Shabnam424 has a reputation beyond repute Shabnam424 has a reputation beyond repute Shabnam424 has a reputation beyond repute Shabnam424 has a reputation beyond repute Shabnam424 has a reputation beyond repute Shabnam424 has a reputation beyond repute Shabnam424 has a reputation beyond repute Shabnam424 has a reputation beyond repute Shabnam424 has a reputation beyond repute Shabnam424 has a reputation beyond repute Shabnam424's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      753 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,190 Times in 1,991 Posts

Good morning and have a nice weekend
      I am sharing my thoughts related to NZDUSD
      Currently trading at the price of@0.6397
      Movement is in downtrend,
      Pattern is decending channel which shows the seller pressure is greater than buyers
      Price will hit and touch the lower trendline that is acting as support level in weekly timeframe,
      Suggestion: save your account by using money management.
      Attached Images  

5. The following 4 users say Thank You to Shabnam424 for this useful post.

ARD2 (02-08-2020), Elif05 (02-08-2020), Mian gee (02-08-2020), Nisha999 (02-08-2020)

6. #3104 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Doh

ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1295 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 12,813 Times in 3,751 Posts

Pattern is decending channel which shows the seller pressure is greater than buyers
      Price will hit and touch the lower trendline that is acting as support level in weekly timeframe,
      You're chart is which appears to possible next week big down felling, as clear you're chart of Nzd/USD are here show the strong bearish ascending channel is created last saveral weeks to, will yet not market are not test the bellow rend line that's it clear ell signal and sell trade is valid on next week.
      ShantiMan trading journal
      Hot update
      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post14243726

7. The following 2 users say Thank You to ShantiMan for this useful post.

Mian gee (02-08-2020), Unregistered (1)

8. #3105 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      504 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,595 Times in 2,847 Posts

Hy dear member I hope you will be fine and enjoying good trading as well as grabbing some healthy profits. Your opinion about the currency NZDUSD are technically sound and I agree with your point of view. This pair in the current weak was in bearish trend because the usd was strong enough. In coming days according to my opinion this pair will continue that downfall movement so sell this pair to snatch some profits. I hope you will continue to share your experience and knowledge with forum members. While enjoying weekend make strategy for the next week trading.

9. The following 3 users say Thank You to Mian gee for this useful post.

Malhi sab (02-08-2020), Shabnam424 (02-08-2020), ShantiMan (02-08-2020)

10. #3106 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      In_Love

Elif05 has a brilliant future Elif05 has a brilliant future Elif05 has a brilliant future Elif05 has a brilliant future Elif05 has a brilliant future Elif05 has a brilliant future Elif05 has a brilliant future Elif05 has a brilliant future Elif05 has a brilliant future Elif05 has a brilliant future Elif05 has a brilliant future Elif05's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      151 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,601 Times in 648 Posts

Good morning dear how are you . Still my weekly bonus is not updated in my trading account. According to my opinion on NZD USD pair it is in bearish trend and in D1 time frame it will be more down trend to achieve the target of 0.63561.
      Wish you best of luck have a nice weekend

11. The following 2 users say Thank You to Elif05 for this useful post.

ARD2 (02-08-2020), Shabnam424 (02-08-2020)

12. #3107 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      In_Love

Shabnam424 has a reputation beyond repute Shabnam424 has a reputation beyond repute Shabnam424 has a reputation beyond repute Shabnam424 has a reputation beyond repute Shabnam424 has a reputation beyond repute Shabnam424 has a reputation beyond repute Shabnam424 has a reputation beyond repute Shabnam424 has a reputation beyond repute Shabnam424 has a reputation beyond repute Shabnam424 has a reputation beyond repute Shabnam424 has a reputation beyond repute Shabnam424's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      753 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,190 Times in 1,991 Posts

United States dollar versus Japanies yen currency pair prediction,current price is@ 109.74, price is at resistance area as per daily time frame,price is moving below the trendline, hopefully retrace after hitting the trendline,best opportunity for sellers,
      Opinion: make sure you are using proper Stop loss.
      Attached Images  

13. The following 6 users say Thank You to Shabnam424 for this useful post.

Akram6550 (02-08-2020), ARD2 (02-08-2020), fragile (02-08-2020), Hoorab878 (02-08-2020), Jack reacher (02-08-2020), saqib8three (02-08-2020)

14. #3108 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      Worried

Hoorab878 has a reputation beyond repute Hoorab878 has a reputation beyond repute Hoorab878 has a reputation beyond repute Hoorab878 has a reputation beyond repute Hoorab878 has a reputation beyond repute Hoorab878 has a reputation beyond repute Hoorab878 has a reputation beyond repute Hoorab878 has a reputation beyond repute Hoorab878 has a reputation beyond repute Hoorab878 has a reputation beyond repute Hoorab878 has a reputation beyond repute Hoorab878's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      320 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,439 Times in 1,685 Posts

United States dollar versus Japanies yen currency pair prediction,current price is@ 109.74, price is at resistance area as per daily time frame,price is moving below the trendline, hopefully retrace after hitting the trendline,best opportunity for sellers,
      Opinion: make sure you are using proper Stop loss.
      In my point of view as i describing technically USD/JPY, the key resistance region around 109.50-70 is still a key area that buyers need to try and break above to extend any further upside momentum.
      Meanwhile, any downside move will have to work towards testing the key hourly moving averages just under the 109.00 level @ 108.86-97 currently.

15. The following 2 users say Thank You to Hoorab878 for this useful post.

ARD2 (02-08-2020), Shabnam424 (02-08-2020)

16. #3109 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Busy

ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      433 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,456 Times in 1,867 Posts

think now you create our journal in today and now am first time check and visit journal so nice to meet you, and you are NZDUSD in next future plan is good ,my thoughts is same for you ,now NZDUSD are complete bullish trend and past week also usd index so weak then gold is buy flies and other market is also go up, so Monday to avoid NZDUSD trading because first of down retracmnt then go up

17. The following 2 users say Thank You to ARD2 for this useful post.

Hoorab878 (02-08-2020), Shabnam424 (02-08-2020)

18. #3110 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Amazed

David Milan581 has a reputation beyond repute David Milan581 has a reputation beyond repute David Milan581 has a reputation beyond repute David Milan581 has a reputation beyond repute David Milan581 has a reputation beyond repute David Milan581 has a reputation beyond repute David Milan581 has a reputation beyond repute David Milan581 has a reputation beyond repute David Milan581 has a reputation beyond repute David Milan581 has a reputation beyond repute David Milan581 has a reputation beyond repute David Milan581's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      815 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,342 Times in 1,888 Posts

Sir, your point is right, I want us to work in such a way that we get a good professor because the support level should be done by us, because of which we should put a good profile and put it down. Your tap is very good today

19. The Following User Says Thank You to David Milan581 For This Useful Post:

Shabnam424 (02-08-2020)

Reply to thread
    Page 311 of 313 ... 306 309 310 311 312 313