• Reply to thread
    Page 312 of 313 ... 307 310 311 312 313
    Results 3,111 to 3,120 of 3121

Thread: Shabnam424 Trading Journal

1. #3111 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

saqib8three has a reputation beyond repute saqib8three has a reputation beyond repute saqib8three has a reputation beyond repute saqib8three has a reputation beyond repute saqib8three has a reputation beyond repute saqib8three has a reputation beyond repute saqib8three has a reputation beyond repute saqib8three has a reputation beyond repute saqib8three has a reputation beyond repute saqib8three has a reputation beyond repute saqib8three has a reputation beyond repute saqib8three's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      168 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,700 Times in 1,304 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shabnam424     
      United States dollar versus Japanies yen currency pair prediction,current price is@ 109.74, price is at resistance area as per daily time frame,price is moving below the trendline, hopefully retrace after hitting the trendline,best opportunity for sellers,
      Opinion: make sure you are using proper Stop loss.
      dollar yean changed into bypass definitely to the disadvantage and now it is come to on assist diploma regardless of we may want to see the dollar yen tow week movements in a taking walks area and all of a sudden it move down or up speedy and recovery all problems so now round to my appraisal this pair can be pass, as is usually stated, not circulate long term it additionally at help level and it is going to be pull returned to the upward notwithstanding not longer so it is going to be drift for limited term length bullish model.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to saqib8three For This Useful Post:

Shabnam424 (02-08-2020)

3. #3112 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      In_Love

Shabnam424 has a reputation beyond repute Shabnam424 has a reputation beyond repute Shabnam424 has a reputation beyond repute Shabnam424 has a reputation beyond repute Shabnam424 has a reputation beyond repute Shabnam424 has a reputation beyond repute Shabnam424 has a reputation beyond repute Shabnam424 has a reputation beyond repute Shabnam424 has a reputation beyond repute Shabnam424 has a reputation beyond repute Shabnam424 has a reputation beyond repute Shabnam424's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      753 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,189 Times in 1,991 Posts

Hi my all trading journal fellows,I am sharing my analysis and prediction about EURUSD currency pair which is trading at the price of@ 1.0945 ,as per Weekly time frame price is in descending Channel, hopefully price will give good profit to seller as short term trading,I suggest and reccomment to all of you that wait for breakout of descending Channel,after that place your order accordingly.
      Attached Images  

4. The following 7 users say Thank You to Shabnam424 for this useful post.

amiron56 (02-08-2020), ARD2 (02-08-2020), Manoo1010 (02-08-2020), Mian gee (02-08-2020), ShantiMan (02-08-2020), Unregistered (1), XXXTentacion (02-08-2020)

5. #3113 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Doh

ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1295 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 12,439 Times in 3,633 Posts

Hi my all trading journal fellows,I am sharing my analysis and prediction about EURUSD currency pair which is trading at the price of@ 1.0945 ,as per Weekly time frame price is in descending Channel, hopefully price will give good profit to seller as short term trading,I suggest and reccomment to all of you that wait for breakout of descending Channel,after that place your order accordingly.
      Really you established a great and perfect bearish channel on the weekly chart as the last wet candle is make the bearish engulfing candle by the weekly chart, thanks for the share this is great setup of the selling I am decide to follow you're this setup by future and gained good profit.
      ShantiMan trading journal
      Hot update
      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post14243726

6. The following 3 users say Thank You to ShantiMan for this useful post.

ARD2 (02-08-2020), Mian gee (02-08-2020), XXXTentacion (02-08-2020)

7. #3114 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      466 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,580 Times in 2,239 Posts

EURUSD market is likely to rise over the next week, so it's better to look for opportunities to open buy, or you can also wait for a bullish candle pattern on H1 time frame to buy, and the target can be held first until Friday, use capital that if incurred losses do not need to be bad for us, and don't forget to always ask for good management money so that our accounts remain safe, hopefully we can always analyze the market well and can get the profit according to our targets, good luck.

8. The following 3 users say Thank You to XXXTentacion for this useful post.

ARD2 (02-08-2020), Mian gee (02-08-2020), ShantiMan (02-08-2020)

9. #3115 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      504 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,851 Times in 2,686 Posts

Hy dear mt5 mates I hope you will be fine and enjoying good trading as well as grabbing some healthy profits. Your opinion about the currency pair EURUSD are technically very sound and I totally agree with your stance on this pair. If we talk about the shorter term trading then sell us the best option but considering the longer term trading buy this major pair to grab some good profits. I hope you will continue to share your experience and knowledge with forum members. While enjoying weekend make strategy for the next week and produce some quality posts also.

10. The following 4 users say Thank You to Mian gee for this useful post.

ARD2 (02-08-2020), Malhi sab (02-08-2020), Manoo1010 (02-08-2020), ShantiMan (02-08-2020)

11. #3116 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Busy

ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      433 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,163 Times in 1,714 Posts

this EURUSD pair analysis I predict that the market will rise, because since yesterday the eur currency has strengthened, we can see in other pairs that are paired with eur, so let's say we just open buy because the market will still go up, control our accent well, our decisions can be profitable, don't forget, we fix the decisions ourselves and update them, and don't forget to also push forward before trading, ask to be faster and prepare to receive the results obtained, happy trading friends.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ARD2 For This Useful Post:

ShantiMan (02-08-2020)

13. #3117 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      Sad

Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      467 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,686 Times in 2,809 Posts

United States dollar versus Japanies yen currency pair prediction,current price is@ 109.74, price is at resistance area as per daily time frame,price is moving below the trendline, hopefully retrace after hitting the trendline,best opportunity for sellers,
      Hope you are fine loss.
      In my point of view as i describing technically USD/JPY, the key resistance region around 109.50-70 is still a key area that buyers need to try and break above to extend any further upside momentum.
      Meanwhile, any downside move will have to work towards testing the key hourly moving averages just under the 109.00 level @ 108.86-97 currently. On the other hand, if we send something of USDJPY, then we should start making good profit because its trend will be downwards.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Akram6550 For This Useful Post:

ARD2 (02-08-2020)

15. #3118 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2429 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 27,621 Times in 10,779 Posts

whats up brother!
      Usdjpy because of the reality the marketplace is spiking to the upside, the upmove may moreover additionally moreover want to growth on a damage above the 109.ninety resistance in the direction of the 110.30/40 nine price sector. Retracements need to find out guide near the 109.sixty five, 109.forty six and 109.30 degrees, regular with the Technical Confluences Indicator.USD/JPY rose sharply all another time above the primary smooth moving averages (SMAs) due to the fact the market switched to a risk-on mood.

16. #3119 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Drunk

Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      498 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,977 Times in 1,689 Posts

Hello my dear friend how are you hope you will be fine enjoy your trading thank you so much for sharing your thoughts and experience I also agree with you guys I think it will be a Bullish trend going to upward direction so let's see what happen next week wish you best of luck enjoy the trading
      visit my trading journal to see my successful career at forex
      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post13383814

17. #3120 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Manoo1010 has a reputation beyond repute Manoo1010 has a reputation beyond repute Manoo1010 has a reputation beyond repute Manoo1010 has a reputation beyond repute Manoo1010 has a reputation beyond repute Manoo1010 has a reputation beyond repute Manoo1010 has a reputation beyond repute Manoo1010 has a reputation beyond repute Manoo1010 has a reputation beyond repute Manoo1010 has a reputation beyond repute Manoo1010 has a reputation beyond repute Manoo1010's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      137 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,658 Times in 1,267 Posts

Aslam o Alikum friends how are you i hope you're well done and enjoying weekend with your family and friends i have read your post about the currency pair it is very profitable trading pair for everyone and this pair will be moved to strongly bearish momentum in this week and in my opinion this pair will be moved to bullish trend in upcoming week and its better for buyers to getting good profite.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Manoo1010 For This Useful Post:

Malhi sab (02-08-2020)

Reply to thread
    Page 312 of 313 ... 307 310 311 312 313