• Reply to thread
    Page 193 of 193 ... 188 191 192 193
    Results 1,921 to 1,928 of 1928

Thread: Pops's Trading Journal

1. #1921 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cool

Sonu314 has much to be proud of Sonu314 has much to be proud of Sonu314 has much to be proud of Sonu314 has much to be proud of Sonu314 has much to be proud of Sonu314 has much to be proud of Sonu314 has much to be proud of Sonu314 has much to be proud of Sonu314 has much to be proud of Sonu314's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      114 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,263 Times in 581 Posts

Well GOLD will rise and cross the 1700 level everyone knew that from last week improvement we watched as the market is always support able in these condition the US dollar is not getting strong support and GOLD remains strong on the buy side and is now leading the buyers in the positive recovery.

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to Sonu314 for this useful post.

dilawar niazi (04-20-2020), hafsa (04-15-2020), Mehak48 (04-15-2020)

3. #1922 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Fine

GENERAL has a brilliant future GENERAL has a brilliant future GENERAL has a brilliant future GENERAL has a brilliant future GENERAL has a brilliant future GENERAL has a brilliant future GENERAL has a brilliant future GENERAL has a brilliant future GENERAL has a brilliant future GENERAL has a brilliant future GENERAL has a brilliant future GENERAL's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      1176 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,878 Times in 909 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pops     
      Gbpusd are in good position then after noon because in the afternoon i saw gbpusd on 1.23 level which is now 1.24 level and for everyone information that gbpusd will touch 1.25/1.27 soon and it is almost fixed in my eyes and maybe that will be happen in next week or this week.

So i prefer to buy on gbpusd pair because this pair will give you some profit.
      Attachment 182305
      hi dear , i think trade gbp/usd now from the best choice to make money now because it walk on clear up trend and any buy order on this chart will make good money after many hours so keep buying till reach 1.27 level then we will thinking on sell order .
      My Trading Journal: GENERAL trading Journal - New Trading System In The Making

4. The following 3 users say Thank You to GENERAL for this useful post.

hafsa (04-15-2020), Honey Bee (04-15-2020), Mehak48 (04-15-2020)

5. #1923 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

kanyB1 has a reputation beyond repute kanyB1 has a reputation beyond repute kanyB1 has a reputation beyond repute kanyB1 has a reputation beyond repute kanyB1 has a reputation beyond repute kanyB1 has a reputation beyond repute kanyB1 has a reputation beyond repute kanyB1 has a reputation beyond repute kanyB1 has a reputation beyond repute kanyB1 has a reputation beyond repute kanyB1 has a reputation beyond repute kanyB1's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      668 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,524 Times in 2,168 Posts

Gbpusd are in good position then after noon because in the afternoon i saw gbpusd on 1.23 level which is now 1.24 level and for everyone information that gbpusd will touch 1.25/1.27 soon and it is almost fixed in my eyes and maybe that will be happen in next week or this week.

Attachment 182305
      Buying the gbpusd is really a good decision and I really support the idea, having the support if the Bollinger band is also a vet good indicator that there are greater chances that the pair will rise and again for the fact that the USD index is falling is also good enough to confirm that the pair will likely rise

6. The following 3 users say Thank You to kanyB1 for this useful post.

hafsa (04-15-2020), Honey Bee (04-15-2020), Mehak48 (04-15-2020)

7. #1924 Collapse Post
      Forum Master
      I am:
      ----

Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      5848 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 23,836 Times in 5,687 Posts

Attachment 182305
      Hi dear,
      GU price will still increase and break the high resistance channel at 1.2630 and currently floating price near the 1.2600 here we can makes setup for the continue bullish moves at 1.2700, if cover this level then it will target the high price at 1.2900 need to use small lot size and reverse support level will target the 1.2400.
      LATEST UPDATE
      HONEY BEE TRADING JOURNAL
      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post14490572

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to Honey Bee for this useful post.

hafsa (04-15-2020), Mehak48 (04-15-2020)

9. #1925 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Relaxed

Royoct has a brilliant future Royoct has a brilliant future Royoct has a brilliant future Royoct has a brilliant future Royoct has a brilliant future Royoct has a brilliant future Royoct has a brilliant future Royoct has a brilliant future Royoct has a brilliant future Royoct has a brilliant future Royoct has a brilliant future Royoct's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      171 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,516 Times in 986 Posts

Attachment 182305
      Hello friend, GBPUSD is going up and at this time it is reached at the value of 1.2430 but it will go down because it's overall trend is down from yesterday and from my point of analysis that it will go down below the value of 1.2350 and in this situation I will suggest sell trade on this currency pair because a market will support its down trend so keep open sell trade.

10. The following 2 users say Thank You to Royoct for this useful post.

hafsa (04-15-2020), Mehak48 (04-15-2020)

11. #1926 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      692 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 15,671 Times in 5,452 Posts

DXY is trading in fresh 2-day highs and manages well to rebound from fresh multi-day lows in levels below the key 99.00 mark.98.30 region could be revisited ahead of a potential test of the critical 200-day SMA.Bulls are likely to wait for some follow-through strength beyond 100-hour EMA, around mid-1.2600s, before positioning for any further near-term appreciating move.on the flip side, any meaningful corrective slide might now attract some dip-buying and seems more likely to remain limited near the confluence resistance break-point, around the 1.2520-15 region.

12. The following 3 users say Thank You to Mehak48 for this useful post.

Bazmi786 (04-16-2020), Jam habib ahmad (04-16-2020), mohsin66 (04-16-2020)

13. #1927 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Welcome001 has a reputation beyond repute Welcome001 has a reputation beyond repute Welcome001 has a reputation beyond repute Welcome001 has a reputation beyond repute Welcome001 has a reputation beyond repute Welcome001 has a reputation beyond repute Welcome001 has a reputation beyond repute Welcome001 has a reputation beyond repute Welcome001 has a reputation beyond repute Welcome001 has a reputation beyond repute Welcome001 has a reputation beyond repute Welcome001's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      415 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,059 Times in 2,146 Posts

Hello everyone,bonus has been posted on our account and we are already traded on the frame and this is not good feelings to share about bonus amount because last week i got around 6$ for my 20/25 post and this week i got 6.25$ for my 60 plus post.Is this right reward for your work?I don't think so now i am in depression for some things because i need some profit urgent but this bonus is so tiny for that.

Attachment 174723
      hope you are fine and doing well with your analysis I hopefully you are enjoying your weekend with family and friends yes you are right this is the problem with mt5 forum that they give very e very small bonus to all of us this is not good actually this is not a reward of our hard work throughout the month

14. #1928 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      1827 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,085 Times in 3,420 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bashir ahmed     
      Yes respected member this pair slipped to bullish target 1.2438 level as USD declined in increased of demand to safe haven due to coronavirus. Every pair of currency suffered due to the pandmeic. But now this pair is loosing the strength. And fluctuating at 1.2396 level.

Hello MATE ,your analysis on GBP/USD pair is not bad ,buy potential on this pair is promising ,technical formation on this pair supported buy ,with low of 1.2433 for today ,and H4 bullish confirmation signal ,traders can buy this pair but watch out for correct entry at 1.2441,Let me wish you a profitable trading week .

Reply to thread
    Page 193 of 193 ... 188 191 192 193

Subscribed to this Thread : 12