• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 73 1 2 3 6 ...

Thread: Nazarmuhammad trading journal.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Lonely

Nazarmuhammad has a reputation beyond repute Nazarmuhammad has a reputation beyond repute Nazarmuhammad has a reputation beyond repute Nazarmuhammad has a reputation beyond repute Nazarmuhammad has a reputation beyond repute Nazarmuhammad has a reputation beyond repute Nazarmuhammad has a reputation beyond repute Nazarmuhammad has a reputation beyond repute Nazarmuhammad has a reputation beyond repute Nazarmuhammad has a reputation beyond repute Nazarmuhammad has a reputation beyond repute Nazarmuhammad's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      203 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,779 Times in 855 Posts

Default Nazarmuhammad trading journal.

Hello how are you brother's and sisters good morning to all of us, hope are you doing good and enjoy the trading life with earning lots of profits to the fore market.
      I am new member of this plate forum mt5 my name is nazar Muhammad and I am like a fundamental and technical both styles hope are you always protect or guide me to taking the decision of f orex.
      Today I will share the first my technical made a good eurusd analysis it's now pull back shape good and now today is the good time or good but entry so enjoy guys and share you're thinking. Name:  Screenshot_2019-07-31-06-22-00.png
Views: 133
Size:  76.8 KB

2. The following 13 users say Thank You to Nazarmuhammad for this useful post.

AbaCux (07-31-2019), ElizaBeth (07-31-2019), grandfather (07-31-2019), hafsa (07-31-2019), Majnu (07-31-2019), Pops (08-17-2019), SaniaISB (07-31-2019), shahbaz hassan manzoor (08-26-2019), Teena25 (07-31-2019), thunder 3945 (08-02-2019), Unregistered (2), zahir1986 (07-31-2019)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Lonely

ElizaBeth has a reputation beyond repute ElizaBeth has a reputation beyond repute ElizaBeth has a reputation beyond repute ElizaBeth has a reputation beyond repute ElizaBeth has a reputation beyond repute ElizaBeth has a reputation beyond repute ElizaBeth has a reputation beyond repute ElizaBeth has a reputation beyond repute ElizaBeth has a reputation beyond repute ElizaBeth has a reputation beyond repute ElizaBeth has a reputation beyond repute ElizaBeth's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      993 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,066 Times in 1,417 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nazarmuhammad     
      Hello how are you brother's and sisters good morning to all of us, hope are you doing good and enjoy the trading life with earning lots of profits to the fore market.
      I am new member of this plate forum mt5 my name is nazar Muhammad and I am like a fundamental and technical both styles hope are you always protect or guide me to taking the decision of f orex.
      Today I will share the first my technical made a good eurusd analysis it's now pull back shape good and now today is the good time or good but entry so enjoy guys and share you're thinking. Attachment 129470
      Hello dear Nazar
      morning dear i am short on this pair and expecting a buy option on the low is a key so dear kinda watch for potential long on the low right corner the pair has to go long and currently the H1 is on the short side indication hope you will find a way towards the up side. So wish you good luck

4. The following 9 users say Thank You to ElizaBeth for this useful post.

AbaCux (07-31-2019), hafsa (07-31-2019), Majnu (07-31-2019), Nazarmuhammad (07-31-2019), Pops (08-17-2019), SaniaISB (07-31-2019), shahbaz hassan manzoor (08-26-2019), Teena25 (07-31-2019), Unregistered (1)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

SaniaISB has much to be proud of SaniaISB has much to be proud of SaniaISB has much to be proud of SaniaISB has much to be proud of SaniaISB has much to be proud of SaniaISB has much to be proud of SaniaISB has much to be proud of SaniaISB has much to be proud of SaniaISB has much to be proud of SaniaISB's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      151 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,133 Times in 422 Posts

Today I will share the first my technical made a good eurusd analysis it's now pull back shape good and now today is the good time or good but entry so enjoy guys and share you're thinking. Attachment 129470
      Good morning thanks hope you are enjoying well very warm welcome that you have become the part of this big community mt5 forum and now you joined the big platform trading journal section hope you will learn good here many things always judge well technical and fundamental analysis both and also share best updates here about market i cna see technically that EURUSD starting to journey upside and technically it is force to move up may eurusd will touch 1.1200 today.

6. The following 8 users say Thank You to SaniaISB for this useful post.

AbaCux (07-31-2019), Bestfriend1 (07-31-2019), hafsa (07-31-2019), Majnu (07-31-2019), Nazarmuhammad (07-31-2019), Pops (08-17-2019), shahbaz hassan manzoor (08-26-2019), Teena25 (07-31-2019)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Buzzed

AbaCux has a reputation beyond repute AbaCux has a reputation beyond repute AbaCux has a reputation beyond repute AbaCux has a reputation beyond repute AbaCux has a reputation beyond repute AbaCux has a reputation beyond repute AbaCux has a reputation beyond repute AbaCux has a reputation beyond repute AbaCux has a reputation beyond repute AbaCux has a reputation beyond repute AbaCux has a reputation beyond repute AbaCux's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      400 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,517 Times in 1,133 Posts

Welcome to your own journal dear mate hope you will be doing well so how was your week so far dear mate the pair has recovered well and as like GBPUSD the pair EURUSD has not fall yet and the pair is on his best and i don't know why the pair has moved up while the other major pair's is moving down at the same time may be EURUSD has a strong base that's why.

8. The following 7 users say Thank You to AbaCux for this useful post.

ElizaBeth (07-31-2019), hafsa (07-31-2019), Majnu (07-31-2019), Nazarmuhammad (07-31-2019), Pops (08-17-2019), shahbaz hassan manzoor (08-26-2019), Teena25 (07-31-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Majnu is a splendid one to behold Majnu is a splendid one to behold Majnu is a splendid one to behold Majnu is a splendid one to behold Majnu is a splendid one to behold Majnu is a splendid one to behold Majnu is a splendid one to behold Majnu's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      112 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Helo dear.
      Good morning my friend how are you and how was you're today trading performance I hope are you fine and enjoy today one another new day of trading with lots of new chances to earning good profits in the forex market.I m fine and thank you very much for everything. Welcome dear yes this is very good plate forum to earning without investment profits.

10. The following 3 users say Thank You to Majnu for this useful post.

Nazarmuhammad (07-31-2019), Pops (08-17-2019), shahbaz hassan manzoor (08-26-2019)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Cool

grandfather has a reputation beyond repute grandfather has a reputation beyond repute grandfather has a reputation beyond repute grandfather has a reputation beyond repute grandfather has a reputation beyond repute grandfather has a reputation beyond repute grandfather has a reputation beyond repute grandfather has a reputation beyond repute grandfather has a reputation beyond repute grandfather has a reputation beyond repute grandfather has a reputation beyond repute grandfather's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      948 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,729 Times in 1,512 Posts

morning friends, with the amount of fundamental data that will be released today it seems that there will be a great movement on EURUSD tonight. and after the recent EURUSD has been monitored to be quite depressed, it is possible that the EURUSD scheme will change. but it is not impossible that EURUSD will be depressed again, but if I see it technically there is actually a slight strengthening bias which could be a signal that EURUSD will close this month with strengthening.

12. The following 3 users say Thank You to grandfather for this useful post.

Jasmine Graham (07-31-2019), Nazarmuhammad (07-31-2019), shahbaz hassan manzoor (08-26-2019)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1975 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,758 Times in 3,166 Posts

hello how are you dear I am fine and I hope you are also fine and good dear first of all welcome to you in trading journal and I wish you will get good knowledge and as well as profit also so I and this is good platform for sharing knowledge which is each other..

India riding your analysis and I am agree with you if we see in daily chart then your USD will start bullish candle but I want to say that today's impact news on USD pair so my dear friend you should also take Eyes on news and with respect to news you do opentrade wish you good luck

14. The following 5 users say Thank You to Teena25 for this useful post.

Nazarmuhammad (07-31-2019), shahbaz hassan manzoor (08-26-2019), Unregistered (3)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Lonely

Nazarmuhammad has a reputation beyond repute Nazarmuhammad has a reputation beyond repute Nazarmuhammad has a reputation beyond repute Nazarmuhammad has a reputation beyond repute Nazarmuhammad has a reputation beyond repute Nazarmuhammad has a reputation beyond repute Nazarmuhammad has a reputation beyond repute Nazarmuhammad has a reputation beyond repute Nazarmuhammad has a reputation beyond repute Nazarmuhammad has a reputation beyond repute Nazarmuhammad has a reputation beyond repute Nazarmuhammad's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      203 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,779 Times in 855 Posts

Good afternoon my brother's and sisters how are you all I hope all are ok and today seen the marry movements and many my friends are bussy to take the trades and many are bussy to find he good signals andand analysis.
      First to all thank you for visiting my journal and thanks for you're replying comments and you're important views and suggestions.
      I am wet happy to see everything. So now I have find a another usdjpy sell trade signal it's technical trying to down.Name:  Screenshot_2019-07-31-12-39-22.png
Views: 103
Size:  91.7 KB

16. The following 7 users say Thank You to Nazarmuhammad for this useful post.

AbaCux (07-31-2019), ElizaBeth (07-31-2019), Jasmine Graham (07-31-2019), Pops (08-17-2019), shahbaz hassan manzoor (08-26-2019), Unregistered (2)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Lonely

ElizaBeth has a reputation beyond repute ElizaBeth has a reputation beyond repute ElizaBeth has a reputation beyond repute ElizaBeth has a reputation beyond repute ElizaBeth has a reputation beyond repute ElizaBeth has a reputation beyond repute ElizaBeth has a reputation beyond repute ElizaBeth has a reputation beyond repute ElizaBeth has a reputation beyond repute ElizaBeth has a reputation beyond repute ElizaBeth has a reputation beyond repute ElizaBeth's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      993 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,066 Times in 1,417 Posts

Good afternoon my brother's and sisters how are you all I hope all are ok and today seen the marry movements and many my friends are bussy to take the trades and many are bussy to find he good signals andand analysis.
      First to all thank you for visiting my journal and thanks for you're replying comments and you're important views and suggestions.
      I am wet happy to see everything. So now I have find a another usdjpy sell trade signal it's technical trying to down.Attachment 129563
      Hello dear fellow Nazar,
      The market analysis for the pair USDJPY by me is that the pair is under pressure and the current outlook for this pair is short and i am short on this pair and watching for the long target down to 108.05 and 107.70 on the spot so let me see on this again.

18. The following 4 users say Thank You to ElizaBeth for this useful post.

AbaCux (07-31-2019), LoReaL (08-01-2019), Nazarmuhammad (07-31-2019), shahbaz hassan manzoor (08-26-2019)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Buzzed

AbaCux has a reputation beyond repute AbaCux has a reputation beyond repute AbaCux has a reputation beyond repute AbaCux has a reputation beyond repute AbaCux has a reputation beyond repute AbaCux has a reputation beyond repute AbaCux has a reputation beyond repute AbaCux has a reputation beyond repute AbaCux has a reputation beyond repute AbaCux has a reputation beyond repute AbaCux has a reputation beyond repute AbaCux's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      400 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,517 Times in 1,133 Posts

I am wet happy to see everything. So now I have find a another usdjpy sell trade signal it's technical trying to down.Attachment 129563
      Good afternoon dear mate,
      Glad to see you that updating about the USDJPY the trend is on the behalf of you on the daily chart is looking bearish in selling favor so you might be selling the pair on the rally but i am looking forward for the 109.00 target on this pair hope this week i will see my desired target and the pair is looking bullish in my opinion dear mate.

20. The following 3 users say Thank You to AbaCux for this useful post.

LoReaL (08-01-2019), Nazarmuhammad (07-31-2019), shahbaz hassan manzoor (08-26-2019)

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 73 1 2 3 6 ...