• Reply to thread
    Page 128 of 128 ... 123 126 127 128
    Results 1,271 to 1,279 of 1279

Thread: Zee's Trading Journal.

1. #1271 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Klausfx44 is a jewel in the rough Klausfx44 is a jewel in the rough Klausfx44 is a jewel in the rough Klausfx44 is a jewel in the rough Klausfx44's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zee Shan     
      Good Morning Everyone,

So last night FOMC drive the market well. As you know that I have a buy position in Gold. Unfortunately I took wrong decision before FOMC hit the market. I set SL at $1468.80 when Gold trading above $1470. It was not a good idea because first it fall and then climb up till $1478. If I hold that position then not only my whole loss recover but also I can made good profit. Anyway I still managed to make reasonable from that position.

Attachment 160110

Because it failed to break $1478 and it is fundamental movement, so later I decide to sell it. Now I have a sell position and waiting for reversal of market. Let's see what happen today.

Attachment 160111
      Yes bro you close your order before you should know that the fundamental move the market fast if it is not making the immediately move in the one side then it will go in the one side first then it can make the shadow and go the other side and make the body. So if you want to trade on fundamental then you should use the stop loss and take more than normal trades.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Klausfx44 For This Useful Post:

fragile (Today)

3. #1272 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Bashul

Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2987 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 12,576 Times in 3,670 Posts

Good Morning Everyone,

So last night FOMC drive the market well. As you know that I have a buy position in Gold. Unfortunately I took wrong decision before FOMC hit the market. I set SL at $1468.80 when Gold trading above $1470. It was not a good idea because first it fall and then climb up till $1478. If I hold that position then not only my whole loss recover but also I can made good profit. Anyway I still managed to make reasonable from that position.

Attachment 160110

Because it failed to break $1478 and it is fundamental movement, so later I decide to sell it. Now I have a sell position and waiting for reversal of market. Let's see what happen today.

Attachment 160111
      Wow brother, this is very happy to look that finally you are able to recover your loss and I hope that you are saying position will also giving you some nice profit. There are many investors who still looking only selling opportunities and I think you do good to open sales order on it. You just need to hold this trade for longer targets and I hope that you will able to manage bigger profit from the market. Keep calm and keep growing don't think about gambling.

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to Financial for this useful post.

fragile (Today), saqib8three (Today)

5. #1273 Collapse Post
      Forum Master
      I am:
      ----

fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1953 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 19,348 Times in 7,015 Posts

Good Morning Everyone,

Attachment 160110

Attachment 160111
      The rate if gold spiked at the Federal Reserve’s interest charge desire and the Committee’s changes to its assertion at the aspect of a Fed Chair Powell's dovish announcement.
      Gold is presently looking for and promoting at $1,475.05 inside the direction of the session highs having travelled from a low of $1462 in a single day. So proper proper right proper here I count on it's going to pass up and will acquire all over again 1483 resistance and then it's going to fall all all all over again so pinnacle to buy on dips for short time period and promote it from pinnacle also can moreover

6. The following 3 users say Thank You to fragile for this useful post.

Financial (Today), saqib8three (Today), Zee Shan (Today)

7. #1274 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      294 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,050 Times in 1,523 Posts

Good Morning Everyone,

Attachment 160110

Attachment 160111
      Your decision is not a bad last 6 weeks gold repeated moving up and down 75 to 55 in between these figure goldville moving soul your decision is good I Ho full gold may be possible moving downward direction and your trade will move into profit side

8. #1275 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Relaxed

Shehroz khan is a splendid one to behold Shehroz khan is a splendid one to behold Shehroz khan is a splendid one to behold Shehroz khan is a splendid one to behold Shehroz khan is a splendid one to behold Shehroz khan is a splendid one to behold Shehroz khan is a splendid one to behold Shehroz khan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      112 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Good Morning Everyone,

Attachment 160110

Attachment 160111
      Hello dear friend how are you doing today. I hope you will fine and making good posts and also making good trades. No problem if you have missed yesterday you can make a trade of buy in gold today. Prices of gold today also break the record and goes upsides. I have make some analysis of the gold and as per my knowledge and experience the prices of the gold will goes in bullish trend.

9. #1276 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      In_Love

Shabnam424 has a reputation beyond repute Shabnam424 has a reputation beyond repute Shabnam424 has a reputation beyond repute Shabnam424 has a reputation beyond repute Shabnam424 has a reputation beyond repute Shabnam424 has a reputation beyond repute Shabnam424 has a reputation beyond repute Shabnam424 has a reputation beyond repute Shabnam424 has a reputation beyond repute Shabnam424 has a reputation beyond repute Shabnam424 has a reputation beyond repute Shabnam424's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      647 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,183 Times in 1,657 Posts

Good Morning Everyone,

Attachment 160110

Attachment 160111
      Dear I can't say any thing about this ,dear we fail in trading due to hurriness and greedy,due to less experience and lake of confidence we do like this,I personally suggest you to keep calm and always use proper lot size money management and risk management while trading on gold because gold is so volatile and some time due to unpredictable situation we place order without using stop loss then we can face huge loss.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Shabnam424 For This Useful Post:

Zee Shan (Today)

11. #1277 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

saqib8three has much to be proud of saqib8three has much to be proud of saqib8three has much to be proud of saqib8three has much to be proud of saqib8three has much to be proud of saqib8three has much to be proud of saqib8three has much to be proud of saqib8three has much to be proud of saqib8three has much to be proud of saqib8three's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      31 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,256 Times in 465 Posts

Good Morning Everyone,

Attachment 160110

Attachment 160111
      the wake of finishing the slipping wave at 38.2 fibo, gold is restoring. The essential healing wave arrived at 23.6 fibo, even as the following one endeavored to land at 38.2 fibo at 1488.16, at any charge fizzled and the pair fell. The going with wave may additionally destroy the beginning overdue referenced level and some time later preserve making towards 50.zero and sixty one.eight fibo at 1501.30 and 1514.30 autonomously. inside the wake of completing the repairing growing, the instrument may additionally wreck the close to to low at 1445.60 and keep falling towards its mid term target, which is 50.zero fibo at 1413.eighty five.within the H1 layout, the package made the pair start any other skipping satisfying wave, which has arrived at 76.zero fibo, in this manner showing every other wave to the right condition to land on the near excessive at 1486.05. so if regard hurt any level top and base which I referenced above than will be pass towards for long time.

12. The following 2 users say Thank You to saqib8three for this useful post.

fragile (Today), Zee Shan (Today)

13. #1278 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Rana720 is a splendid one to behold Rana720 is a splendid one to behold Rana720 is a splendid one to behold Rana720 is a splendid one to behold Rana720 is a splendid one to behold Rana720 is a splendid one to behold Rana720 is a splendid one to behold Rana720's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello Everyone,

How's your trading is going? I wish you guys trade well and make good profits from this business. My best wishes are always with you friends.
      I'm trading here from long time. In past I was trading as part time trader but later I found that this is a very good business where we can also make our career. So I decided to trade as full time and test my luck here. I will need your valuable suggestions for my trading because without them I can't get success. Hope so you guys will always help me in every situation.

Now look at the Gbp/Usd chart. I analyzed yesterday and told that if it close below 1.2200 line on Wednesday (the last day of the month) then it will go more down. Now it is trading at 1.2116 and I'm very happy to see that my analysis worked. Let's see how successfully my analysis work in future.

Attachment 129677
      The polls suggest PM Johnson will be returned with a workable majority and thus that the withdrawal agreement bill (WAB) will be passed as he intends. This outcome is likely to see an election honeymoon for GBP/USD to USD1.33 in early–2020. However, the WAB only starts the Brexit process, with all of the detail of trade post separation still to be agreed. This will be an arduous and likely contentious process which, to our mind, will push Sterling lower again, to around USD1.31 from end–2020.”

14. #1279 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      529 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,926 Times in 2,600 Posts

Good Morning Everyone,

Attachment 160110

Attachment 160111
      Hello my dear friend how are you I hope you will be fine my dear friend gold is going to a friend it is very good opportunity for buying side so my dear friend I feel very happy to see you are good profit you have earning $8 almost so my dear friend keep it up don't worry you have facing a little loss which is almost $4 so my dear friend don't worry keep it up let's see what will be happen next

Reply to thread
    Page 128 of 128 ... 123 126 127 128