• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 14 of 14 ... 9 12 13 14

Thread: Zee's Trading Journal.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Inspired

Jack reacher is a glorious beacon of light Jack reacher is a glorious beacon of light Jack reacher is a glorious beacon of light Jack reacher is a glorious beacon of light Jack reacher is a glorious beacon of light Jack reacher is a glorious beacon of light Jack reacher's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      84 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zee Shan     
      Good Morning Everyone,

I'm feeling good because yesterday I got my Weekly Bonus. Even I was not very active on Forum but still I good reasonable amount which increase my capital. I hope it will help me to trade properly.

Attachment 133037

My Usd/Mxn position is still floating with loss and it is increasing once again. Now I have some margin free amount in my account, so I will add one more position on Monday. Let's see what happen in next week.

Attachment 133038
      Hello my dear friend how are you hope you will be fine enjoy your trading thank you so much for sharing your analysis and experience with us it will be very helpful for me to learn the forex trading and make sure a good profit.your analysese is right I also agree with you.i think it will go in upward direction so let's see what happened
      visit my trading journal to see my successful career at forex
      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post13383814

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jack reacher For This Useful Post:

Zee Shan (Today)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Shabnum009 is a splendid one to behold Shabnum009 is a splendid one to behold Shabnum009 is a splendid one to behold Shabnum009 is a splendid one to behold Shabnum009 is a splendid one to behold Shabnum009 is a splendid one to behold Shabnum009 is a splendid one to behold Shabnum009's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      350 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

My dear honorable member of the platform how are you and you are trading I would like to advise you that don't be hurry to open any position in the market for that I would like to say that try to work hard one week at the platform and get some and some bonus then try to enter in the market then you will be able to to open the position with confidence it will be much better to start reading just from the tomorrow.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Shabnum009 For This Useful Post:

Zee Shan (Today)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Busy

D'mastermind has a reputation beyond repute D'mastermind has a reputation beyond repute D'mastermind has a reputation beyond repute D'mastermind has a reputation beyond repute D'mastermind has a reputation beyond repute D'mastermind has a reputation beyond repute D'mastermind has a reputation beyond repute D'mastermind has a reputation beyond repute D'mastermind has a reputation beyond repute D'mastermind has a reputation beyond repute D'mastermind has a reputation beyond repute D'mastermind's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2821 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,234 Times in 821 Posts

Good Morning Everyone,

I'm feeling good because yesterday I got my Weekly Bonus. Even I was not very active on Forum but still I good reasonable amount which increase my capital. I hope it will help me to trade properly.

Attachment 133037

My Usd/Mxn position is still floating with loss and it is increasing once again. Now I have some margin free amount in my account, so I will add one more position on Monday. Let's see what happen in next week.

Attachment 133038
      Congrats, that is not bad, but when we get to make good use of it, I am sure we will be able to have good profitable trades. Any one who wants to make money from the market just have to gain good skills at risk management, that is the only best way to stay safe and trade properly in this volatile market, therefore I wish you the best my Friend.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to D'mastermind For This Useful Post:

Blackmac (Yesterday)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Cheeky

Zee Shan is a jewel in the rough Zee Shan is a jewel in the rough Zee Shan is a jewel in the rough Zee Shan is a jewel in the rough Zee Shan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      33 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Good Morning Everyone,

Hiw was your weekend? Hope you had fun with your family and friends. Monday is here and we are ready for trading. I wish you a successful trading week.
      My Usd /Mxn position is still floating with loss because bears are not so active in market. I'm waiting for some money from last couple of days. On Friday I got new Weekly Bonus which increased my capital and now I can add more position in this pair. Here is a pending order and hope so it will trigger soon and after that this pair start falling.

Name:  Screenshot_20190819_091621.jpg
Views: 8
Size:  70.9 KB

What is your point of view about this position?

8. The following 6 users say Thank You to Zee Shan for this useful post.

ayan555 (Today), fembizz (Today), grandfather (Today), Jasmine Graham (Today), Unregistered (2)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cool

grandfather has a brilliant future grandfather has a brilliant future grandfather has a brilliant future grandfather has a brilliant future grandfather has a brilliant future grandfather has a brilliant future grandfather has a brilliant future grandfather has a brilliant future grandfather has a brilliant future grandfather has a brilliant future grandfather has a brilliant future grandfather's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      464 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,662 Times in 669 Posts

Good Morning Everyone,

Hiw was your weekend? Hope you had fun with your family and friends. Monday is here and we are ready for trading. I wish you a successful trading week.
      My Usd /Mxn position is still floating with loss because bears are not so active in market. I'm waiting for some money from last couple of days. On Friday I got new Weekly Bonus which increased my capital and now I can add more position in this pair. Here is a pending order and hope so it will trigger soon and after that this pair start falling.

Attachment 133512

morning friends, how are you? according to my analysis, the USDXMN market will experience a strengthening, because I see the usd currency is strengthening, so that it will push the market movement up, so we can open long buy positions or wait for a good moment, because I see the market still has a big chance to go up more high again. good luck and hopefully according to analysis and get a profit.

10. The following 2 users say Thank You to grandfather for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      Angelic

Jasmine Graham has much to be proud of Jasmine Graham has much to be proud of Jasmine Graham has much to be proud of Jasmine Graham has much to be proud of Jasmine Graham has much to be proud of Jasmine Graham has much to be proud of Jasmine Graham has much to be proud of Jasmine Graham has much to be proud of Jasmine Graham has much to be proud of Jasmine Graham's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      231 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,123 Times in 503 Posts

Good Morning Everyone,

Attachment 133512

hello guys, how are you today? I analyze the usdmxn market will experience a strengthening, but before that it might come down looking for a foothold, so we can look for good signals for open buy positions, because in large time frames the market will have a great chance to go up, so we must always monitor market movements and waiting for a good signal for open positions.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      In_Love

ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1205 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,293 Times in 2,148 Posts

Good Morning Everyone,

Attachment 133512

Good morning respected forum fellow
      Mate so sad for your loss mate and congrats on your weekly bonus
      Mate you know usd is going to sky and at that time you sell usdmxn which is not good and again you have a pending order on sell at usdmxn mate I am not agree with your trade but we all know that market change its direction in some seconds so good luck for your trade and your pending order.

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Inspired

fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3164 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,351 Times in 3,002 Posts

Good Morning Everyone,

Attachment 133512

Hello Zee,

I hope you are doing good and great over there at your side friend. I can see that you like trading this exotic pair US dollar versus Mexican Peso and which is actually attributed to high price movement volatility. Therefore, with your small capital balance I think is a big risk exposure mate as it will better you trade on currency pairs markets with low spread and low volatility.

In conclusion, my golden piece of advice to you mate; it is good to be patient with every market and always remember a proper risk management measure of 2% to 4% maximum risk per trade in order to protect your account balance even if your account balance is $50 or $500 or more.

I wish you a good trading performance and profitable experience mate. Cheers!

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post13401570

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1491 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,644 Times in 2,173 Posts

Good Morning Everyone,

Attachment 133512

Good afternoon dear thanks for sharing your running trade dear so sad for your loss at your usdmxn trade, dear your capital is not so good and you have one running trade which is in loss and you are waiting for another trade to sell of usdmxn in my analysis i think your trade is against market trend and you place wrong trade today and i advise you please try to exist from this trade safely and don't go for more sell trade on usdmxn.

Reply to thread
    Page 14 of 14 ... 9 12 13 14