• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread

Thread: Why less bonus amount is giving?

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Amazed

Ladla has much to be proud of Ladla has much to be proud of Ladla has much to be proud of Ladla has much to be proud of Ladla has much to be proud of Ladla has much to be proud of Ladla has much to be proud of Ladla has much to be proud of Ladla's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      239 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,015 Times in 441 Posts

Default Why less bonus amount is giving?

Sir mt5 forex forum is really best forum which give us good bonus and I got almost above 60$ of just 80 to 90 posts in a week while now it is given only 8 to 10$ of almost 80 to 90 posts in a week. So kindly help me about this and tell what is the reason behind this too less bonus amount. I am worry about it. So please guide..

2. The following 4 users say Thank You to Ladla for this useful post.

Mian gee (09-11-2019), Unregistered (2), Wadda (08-06-2019)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Wadda has a brilliant future Wadda has a brilliant future Wadda has a brilliant future Wadda has a brilliant future Wadda has a brilliant future Wadda has a brilliant future Wadda has a brilliant future Wadda has a brilliant future Wadda has a brilliant future Wadda has a brilliant future Wadda has a brilliant future Wadda's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      292 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,689 Times in 779 Posts

It is too much discusting situation for all member of forex forum and all are worry about this very less bonus amount so that is why interest of people is going less in this forum and many traders are leaving this forum but in my opinion we can't do this we must remain in touch with this forum because this is really nice and best trading business and forum who provide us so good bonus amount but now members are joining in many numbersna that is why bonus is given very less so that is why they give less amount to us as a bonus and some people leaving this forum but if we keep patience then we will get good bonus amount so keep hope for the best and do not pass bad comments about this trading business.

I am:
      ----

IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne's Avatar
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ladla     
      Sir mt5 forex forum is really best forum which give us good bonus and I got almost above 60$ of just 80 to 90 posts in a week while now it is given only 8 to 10$ of almost 80 to 90 posts in a week. So kindly help me about this and tell what is the reason behind this too less bonus amount. I am worry about it. So please guide..
      Hi, Please send your concern to the Forum Administrator.
      Best Regards,
      PR Manager
      InstaForex Group
      Live help online

Reply to thread