• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread

Thread: Best in Pakistan earner

1. #1 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Amjadnawaz671 has much to be proud of Amjadnawaz671 has much to be proud of Amjadnawaz671 has much to be proud of Amjadnawaz671 has much to be proud of Amjadnawaz671 has much to be proud of Amjadnawaz671 has much to be proud of Amjadnawaz671 has much to be proud of Amjadnawaz671 has much to be proud of Amjadnawaz671 has much to be proud of Amjadnawaz671's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      785 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,190 Times in 601 Posts

Default Best in Pakistan earner

Hello members how are you this thread is made for Pakistani forex members who earn alot from this world best forum
      So i welcome to all my members please share your earning and loss which you have done in forex trading because we are family and we share our happiness and bad things which we are going to face loss and registered one advise to your reply for us for good earning and try to share your trading signals at this forum at daily basis that can helpfull in trading
      Let you introduce my self my name is amjad nawaz and i have one year trading experience at insta forex and i earn 519 dollar bouns from world best forum and also i earn handsome profit with this bouns
      But i other hand i also washes out my account once while trading at gold because i go against the trend and open many trades at a time so my advise to all members please don't go at gold trading if your account is in less amount and you don't have any knowledge about gold so first get knowledge about gold and build your account up to 1000 dollar for gold trading and don't open multiple trades at a time

2. The following 7 users say Thank You to Amjadnawaz671 for this useful post.

AbdulMajeed0346 (08-06-2019), Angel236 (08-06-2019), Faiso007 (08-06-2019), Falak (08-06-2019), Ghazanfar865 (08-05-2019), Hina shah (08-06-2019), Nasiralvi (08-06-2019)

3. #2 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Ghazanfar865 is a splendid one to behold Ghazanfar865 is a splendid one to behold Ghazanfar865 is a splendid one to behold Ghazanfar865 is a splendid one to behold Ghazanfar865 is a splendid one to behold Ghazanfar865 is a splendid one to behold Ghazanfar865 is a splendid one to behold Ghazanfar865's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      348 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Amjadnawaz671     
      Hello members how are you this thread is made for Pakistani forex members who earn alot from this world best forum
      So i welcome to all my members please share your earning and loss which you have done in forex trading because we are family and we share our happiness and bad things which we are going to face loss and registered one advise to your reply for us for good earning and try to share your trading signals at this forum at daily basis that can helpfull in trading
      Let you introduce my self my name is amjad nawaz and i have one year trading experience at insta forex and i earn 519 dollar bouns from world best forum and also i earn handsome profit with this bouns
      But i other hand i also washes out my account once while trading at gold because i go against the trend and open many trades at a time so my advise to all members please don't go at gold trading if your account is in less amount and you don't have any knowledge about gold so first get knowledge about gold and build your account up to 1000 dollar for gold trading and don't open multiple trades at a time
      Dear nice to see you at fourm dear don't be disheart I have already washed out several times now today it's going to become forth time do try and try again
      Just trying to build the big capital but fsiled again again every time washed out. I think thete are laps every time gold give us washed.

4. #3 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Lonely

Nasiralvi has a reputation beyond repute Nasiralvi has a reputation beyond repute Nasiralvi has a reputation beyond repute Nasiralvi has a reputation beyond repute Nasiralvi has a reputation beyond repute Nasiralvi has a reputation beyond repute Nasiralvi has a reputation beyond repute Nasiralvi has a reputation beyond repute Nasiralvi has a reputation beyond repute Nasiralvi has a reputation beyond repute Nasiralvi has a reputation beyond repute Nasiralvi's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      788 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,053 Times in 1,965 Posts

Yes you are right my friend this is the best forum in the world where you can get bonus in respect of your threads and post and then use this bonus mount in live trading account. Try to share your trading experience here in this forum to the forum members can learn something from your post and act accordingly whether you get loss or profit share it. Trade on gold is very profitable and also the risk factor is present sorted be careful while putting any trade on gold use small lot size on gold trade because from past weeks the gold movement is unexpected and most of the traders have washed out thier account due to use big lot size on trade or they have small capital and when they made trade on gold the gold goes against thier trade side. You have get bonus by hard work so be careful to use in real trading because it's not only the account washed it's your hard work also spoiled.
      If you give me coffee I will return back the coffee come to my journal for latest update on Gold and Silver
      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post14489653

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Nasiralvi For This Useful Post:

Angel236 (08-06-2019)

6. #4 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Fine

AbdulMajeed0346 has much to be proud of AbdulMajeed0346 has much to be proud of AbdulMajeed0346 has much to be proud of AbdulMajeed0346 has much to be proud of AbdulMajeed0346 has much to be proud of AbdulMajeed0346 has much to be proud of AbdulMajeed0346 has much to be proud of AbdulMajeed0346 has much to be proud of AbdulMajeed0346 has much to be proud of AbdulMajeed0346 has much to be proud of AbdulMajeed0346's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      356 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,390 Times in 693 Posts

Wow, dear friend you have a great experience, and thanks for sharing your experience and knowledge with us. It is a very profitable business, but we should not trade against the trend, otherwise result will be negative. As you say we should trade on gold with less amount, I am totally agree with you, because gold is so much risky.

7. #5 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Falak has a brilliant future Falak has a brilliant future Falak has a brilliant future Falak has a brilliant future Falak has a brilliant future Falak has a brilliant future Falak has a brilliant future Falak has a brilliant future Falak has a brilliant future Falak has a brilliant future Falak has a brilliant future Falak's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      490 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,645 Times in 792 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Amjadnawaz671     
      How are you friend. I hope you are fine and enjoying your trading. Dear friend if we talk about Pakistani insta forex traders then according to my analysis mostly members relay their trading on others analysis. They don't have time to build their on analysis platform you can also say then haven't the habit of making their own analysis and due to this mostly members face losses in forex trading business. According to my own experience whenever i made my own analysis and open trades 90% my trades gave my profit. And when i open my trades according to others i face 70% loss even i get my account washed also.

8. #6 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Relaxed

Angel236 has a spectacular aura about Angel236 has a spectacular aura about Angel236's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      18 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Thank you for sharing your precious thoughts and experience to forex trading famialy.
      I also agreed and emphasise that you must be read good threads of expert traders of mt5 forum and also be share your good and bad trading experience to others that is helpful to forex family members.
      Don't be disappointed after your washed-out your account try again and again again. After that a time you will be successful and that success will be fruitful.
      Thanks to all members.

9. #7 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Innocent

arshadrotki is on a distinguished road arshadrotki's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      7 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear friends so nice and thanks for share i work in a metatrader 4 for 2 years but no profite forum one friends tell me and i work on thise wapsite one week ago and i start first time use thise site and i use a few wapsite he give trading signal but no profit

10. #8 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

zaheer336 is on a distinguished road zaheer336's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      2 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I am happy to see you here. I am earn 500$ from here. I also did work on Hotforex and ironfx. But here I am feel comfortable.

Reply to thread