• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 5 of 18 ... 3 4 5 6 7 10 ...

Thread: Ladla trading journal on my self

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

King51 has a reputation beyond repute King51 has a reputation beyond repute King51 has a reputation beyond repute King51 has a reputation beyond repute King51 has a reputation beyond repute King51 has a reputation beyond repute King51 has a reputation beyond repute King51 has a reputation beyond repute King51 has a reputation beyond repute King51 has a reputation beyond repute King51 has a reputation beyond repute King51's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      255 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,406 Times in 894 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ladla     
      Dear members I want to tell you about today market movement of GBPUSD currency pair. Today big trading news was regarding USD and all currency pairs effect from that news and specially GBPUSD currency pair and it moved from 1.2108 to 1.2272 which is clearly seen in undermentioned graph and still market support upward movement. I got good profit from that move because I open my trade after market analysis. So we must remember that what will happen in trading news so that we can earn good income from this trading business.
      Dear congratulation for the good profit. Today GBPUSD moves so good. I am following this pair from past two weeks and expected bulish movement and waiting for confirmation. Today i also take some green pips from this movement and now i hold on with buy entry and want some more green pips and Is Sha Allah it will give me good profit in this week. I wish you all the besy in your trading carrer. Thanks for giving us best suggestion.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Amazed

Ladla has much to be proud of Ladla has much to be proud of Ladla has much to be proud of Ladla has much to be proud of Ladla has much to be proud of Ladla has much to be proud of Ladla has much to be proud of Ladla has much to be proud of Ladla's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      239 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,020 Times in 442 Posts

Today trading journal on gold
      Another flat day passed away and still not breaking its resistance of gold. Yesterday gold was moved between 1492 to 1502 and totally moved 10 pips in a full day and again today it is traded between this value and gold is in strong resistance and it means it is not moved on either side. So keep patience at this time and don't open your trade on it and keep patience and wait for the best trend.

3. The following 2 users say Thank You to Ladla for this useful post.

amiron56 (08-23-2019), LoReaL (08-23-2019)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

LoReaL has a reputation beyond repute LoReaL has a reputation beyond repute LoReaL has a reputation beyond repute LoReaL has a reputation beyond repute LoReaL has a reputation beyond repute LoReaL has a reputation beyond repute LoReaL has a reputation beyond repute LoReaL has a reputation beyond repute LoReaL has a reputation beyond repute LoReaL has a reputation beyond repute LoReaL has a reputation beyond repute LoReaL's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      888 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,380 Times in 1,382 Posts

Another flat day passed away and still not breaking its resistance of gold. Yesterday gold was moved between 1492 to 1502 and totally moved 10 pips in a full day and again today it is traded between this value and gold is in strong resistance and it means it is not moved on either side. So keep patience at this time and don't open your trade on it and keep patience and wait for the best trend.
      Hi dear friend,
      Good noon for today mean at the weekend last day of the trading Gold will show up huge movement i think we are again breaking above the 1405 level Gold is looking bullish for me and I'm on the bulls favor for the weekend dear friend.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Amazed

Ladla has much to be proud of Ladla has much to be proud of Ladla has much to be proud of Ladla has much to be proud of Ladla has much to be proud of Ladla has much to be proud of Ladla has much to be proud of Ladla has much to be proud of Ladla's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      239 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello and good afternoon to everyone. I hope you are all fine and enjoying your weekend. Dear members yesterday USD had a news at 8 pm and after that news its went too much down and all currency pairs which are links with USD moved to much up and down from that news. I like to trade on GBPUSD so I give you analysis of that currency pair. GBPUSD currency pair moved from 1.2203 to 1.2293 after that news and it is clearly visible in graph as well. So I want to say that trading news must effect on forex market and I often seen that when any cureecny news is red then it will go downward from its value. So don't ignore it and take them serious.
      Attached Images  

6. The following 3 users say Thank You to Ladla for this useful post.

grandfather (08-24-2019), Jasmine Graham (08-24-2019), Yarmouk (08-24-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Angelic

Jasmine Graham has a brilliant future Jasmine Graham has a brilliant future Jasmine Graham has a brilliant future Jasmine Graham has a brilliant future Jasmine Graham has a brilliant future Jasmine Graham has a brilliant future Jasmine Graham has a brilliant future Jasmine Graham has a brilliant future Jasmine Graham has a brilliant future Jasmine Graham has a brilliant future Jasmine Graham has a brilliant future Jasmine Graham's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      336 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,988 Times in 892 Posts

Hello and good afternoon to everyone. I hope you are all fine and enjoying your weekend. Dear members yesterday USD had a news at 8 pm and after that news its went too much down and all currency pairs which are links with USD moved to much up and down from that news. I like to trade on GBPUSD so I give you analysis of that currency pair. GBPUSD currency pair moved from 1.2203 to 1.2293 after that news and it is clearly visible in graph as well. So I want to say that trading news must effect on forex market and I often seen that when any cureecny news is red then it will go downward from its value. So don't ignore it and take them serious.
      hello guys, gbpusd market tendency is still up and now has formed a new resistance by forming the highest price and closed price above the highest price yesterday. The possibility of Monday will be a correction considering the market indicates starting to lose its purchasing power and the market begins to sell because the price has reached the highest price. Monday is expected to be a correction and if seen from the RSI the price has entered the overbought zone. The price is above the trendline and may be corrected first then rises again.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Cool

grandfather has a reputation beyond repute grandfather has a reputation beyond repute grandfather has a reputation beyond repute grandfather has a reputation beyond repute grandfather has a reputation beyond repute grandfather has a reputation beyond repute grandfather has a reputation beyond repute grandfather has a reputation beyond repute grandfather has a reputation beyond repute grandfather has a reputation beyond repute grandfather has a reputation beyond repute grandfather's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      948 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,786 Times in 1,533 Posts

afternoon friends, the buyer's pressure on the GBPUSD is very extraordinary which makes the price fly high let alone the fundamental factors greatly affect the results of market volatility that occurs, while for the next week is still in the same atmosphere, we focus on just follow buy, because I am still very safe to go up to the resistance area closest next. so it will be the best opportunity early next week.

9. The following 2 users say Thank You to grandfather for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Inspired

Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1118 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,021 Times in 2,238 Posts

You enter into the market short but you use low risk entry that is great. When trader properly manage there account and trade with good risk and money management system that will help trader a lot. Proper trading plan can help trader a lot. If you use stop loss that will help you exit your losing trade and you can focus another good setup.
      GBPUSD is now moving up but i think market will move up more because on higher timeframe market show very good bullish sign that is very clear for trader now. So you should be careful and try to trade with your good risk management that will help you a lot.
      Patience is a pillar of faith Happy Trading

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Wadda has a brilliant future Wadda has a brilliant future Wadda has a brilliant future Wadda has a brilliant future Wadda has a brilliant future Wadda has a brilliant future Wadda has a brilliant future Wadda has a brilliant future Wadda has a brilliant future Wadda has a brilliant future Wadda has a brilliant future Wadda's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      292 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,690 Times in 779 Posts

On Friday all currencies moved very quickly and specially this currency pair GBPUSD moved up almost 80 pips in quick succession. Now it is stop on closing day at 1.2283 so according to my analysis it will not come back and it will move upward in coming days because in next week there are so many news regarding USD. So USD will week more in next week as well and gbpusd will move upward and maybe it will touch 1.2400 value so if you want to trade on this currency pair set buy trade on it.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Amazed

Accumulated bonus
      239 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello and good morning to all. Today I don't give you any analysis because today trading market closed. I will share verification procedures of Insta forex account and money wallet account for all newbies and for those who don't know about it. So please note down these points and must understand them and follow the procedure according to them so that you can verify your account without any tension and enjoy good service of forex forum without any disturbance. Best of luck.
      Attached Images    

13. The following 2 users say Thank You to Ladla for this useful post.

ForexRider (08-25-2019), Wadda (08-27-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Amazed

Accumulated bonus
      239 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello and good morning to all in new day of new week. Friends gold start today trading with full form and show too much bullish movement and its break its last month record of 1552 and now it is reached 1554 which is another record. Some expert says in G7 meeting discussion on gold and now gold will go down but its totally opposite happens and market moved upward and this is very much alarming situation for all traders because gold will not stop here and now it will go more upward and its next target is 1572 and next 1600 very soon. In graph clearly visible opening session of gold.
      Attached Images  

15. The following 4 users say Thank You to Ladla for this useful post.

amiron56 (08-26-2019), balut (08-26-2019), Khan70 (08-26-2019), Maheen8490 (08-26-2019)

Reply to thread
    Page 5 of 18 ... 3 4 5 6 7 10 ...