• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 11 of 11 ... 6 9 10 11

Thread: Sami 503 trading journals on EURUSD

Banned
      I am:
      ----

StairCase is a splendid one to behold StairCase is a splendid one to behold StairCase is a splendid one to behold StairCase is a splendid one to behold StairCase is a splendid one to behold StairCase is a splendid one to behold StairCase is a splendid one to behold StairCase's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      43 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sami503     
      Good afternoon friends how are you I hope all will be fine guys as we were expecting that market will open with gap it work but eurusd is still in bullish trend and I am still confident that this pair will touch or cross the level of 1.1200 already this pair is breakout situation and most importantly hold its position which is now clear indication of buy may today is the first day so market is very slow all the pair's are in ranging situation so wait for the market according to D1 timeframe market is very good for buy so concentrate in your work
      Good afternoon dear Sami,
      After checking on the EURUSD major trend i have noticed that the EURUSD is good for taking long positions on the EURUSD as long as the price is above the 1.1140 level taking long positions while below the 1.1140 level taking short positions on the pair.

2. The following 4 users say Thank You to StairCase for this useful post.

Mairakhan (10-21-2019), peterson (10-21-2019), Sami503 (10-21-2019), Taken7 (10-21-2019)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Lonely

Taken7 has a reputation beyond repute Taken7 has a reputation beyond repute Taken7 has a reputation beyond repute Taken7 has a reputation beyond repute Taken7 has a reputation beyond repute Taken7 has a reputation beyond repute Taken7 has a reputation beyond repute Taken7 has a reputation beyond repute Taken7 has a reputation beyond repute Taken7 has a reputation beyond repute Taken7 has a reputation beyond repute Taken7's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      350 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,952 Times in 789 Posts

Good afternoon friends how are you I hope all will be fine guys as we were expecting that market will open with gap it work but eurusd is still in bullish trend and I am still confident that this pair will touch or cross the level of 1.1200 already this pair is breakout situation and most importantly hold its position which is now clear indication of buy may today is the first day so market is very slow all the pair's are in ranging situation so wait for the market according to D1 timeframe market is very good for buy so concentrate in your work
      Hello.

Good afternoon eurusd are getting the bul trend is very strong in this time and not be waist our imes ant bad trades so this is best trade of the week and the volumes abiut this pair are already provide the bull trend is good in tbis week a d the eur are clear broke youre trend line and price is settle you're upper level

4. The following 4 users say Thank You to Taken7 for this useful post.

Mairakhan (10-21-2019), peterson (10-21-2019), Sami503 (10-21-2019), StairCase (10-21-2019)

Banned
      I am:
      Cheeky

peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1018 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,198 Times in 3,059 Posts

Euro USD currency pair is trading in the bullish trend.
      EURUSD pair resumed its positive trading to approach our main waited target at 1.1180, waiting for more rise to breach this level and extend the bullish wave on the short term basis, as the next target is located at 1.1280, reminding you that it is important to hold above 1.1040 to continue the expected rise.

6. The following 4 users say Thank You to peterson for this useful post.

Mairakhan (10-21-2019), Sami503 (10-21-2019), StairCase (10-21-2019), Taken7 (10-21-2019)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Mairakhan has much to be proud of Mairakhan has much to be proud of Mairakhan has much to be proud of Mairakhan has much to be proud of Mairakhan has much to be proud of Mairakhan has much to be proud of Mairakhan has much to be proud of Mairakhan has much to be proud of Mairakhan has much to be proud of Mairakhan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      151 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,241 Times in 586 Posts

Good afternoon my friends how are you guy I watch and deeply observe your analysis on eurusd that is very impressive and have good knowledge also I am also agree with you that eurusd is in breakout situation and it is looking that this pair will cross the level of 1.1200 very easily according to your time frame graph I think now this is clear so don't waste the time just open buy orders in eurusd

8. The following 3 users say Thank You to Mairakhan for this useful post.

Sami503 (10-21-2019), StairCase (10-21-2019), Taken7 (10-21-2019)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

sidra05 has a brilliant future sidra05 has a brilliant future sidra05 has a brilliant future sidra05 has a brilliant future sidra05 has a brilliant future sidra05 has a brilliant future sidra05 has a brilliant future sidra05 has a brilliant future sidra05 has a brilliant future sidra05 has a brilliant future sidra05 has a brilliant future sidra05's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      131 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,947 Times in 1,014 Posts

Slam dear fellow.I hope you will be fine and enjoying first day of market. I agree with your analysis that EURUSD is showing bullish trend and is above its pivot point 1.1150.If it will close above this point it will move up to 1.1187.Otherwise it will move down to1.1132.Thank you for sharing your analysis with us.Hope for a good day for you and your trading.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to sidra05 For This Useful Post:

Sami503 (10-21-2019)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

game7 has a reputation beyond repute game7 has a reputation beyond repute game7 has a reputation beyond repute game7 has a reputation beyond repute game7 has a reputation beyond repute game7 has a reputation beyond repute game7 has a reputation beyond repute game7 has a reputation beyond repute game7 has a reputation beyond repute game7 has a reputation beyond repute game7 has a reputation beyond repute game7's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      310 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,821 Times in 1,499 Posts

Respected forum members how are you I hope you will be enjoying from trading Monday market remain slow that's why ranging situation main reason is brexit and second is that USA s bank today is holiday but guys according to my analysis market will be in bullish trend and touch the level of 1.1100 because market is now little breakout situation so take extreme care for trading and take entry at current point thanks
      On the economic data front, today's economic calendar will focus on the German IFO business climate index. The pair will be cautiously awaiting any developments in the safe haven demand led by the Japanese yen should geopolitical concerns about the North Korea and the US crisis or political concerns within the Trump administration increase.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Mian gee is a splendid one to behold Mian gee is a splendid one to behold Mian gee is a splendid one to behold Mian gee is a splendid one to behold Mian gee is a splendid one to behold Mian gee is a splendid one to behold Mian gee is a splendid one to behold Mian gee is a splendid one to behold Mian gee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      142 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello to everyone here at mt5 forum I hope you will be fine and good trading as well as earning some good profits. I have read out your post about the currency pair EURUSD indeed very good analyze that pair I totally agree with your stance. Early morning in my post I had predicted that this pair will move to upward direction. Today it is ranging between 1.1148 to 1.1180. So this is offering potential buying opportunities for traders. I hope you will continue to share your experience and knowledge with forum members.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Amazed

Ladla has a brilliant future Ladla has a brilliant future Ladla has a brilliant future Ladla has a brilliant future Ladla has a brilliant future Ladla has a brilliant future Ladla has a brilliant future Ladla has a brilliant future Ladla has a brilliant future Ladla has a brilliant future Ladla has a brilliant future Ladla's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      290 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,908 Times in 870 Posts

Hello sir how are you. I read your post and like your analysis on EURUSD currency pair. The outlook for the euro has been improving decisively throughout October and has really taken a step forward with the breakout above the old September highs of $1.1100. This was a first really important resistance (of a lower high) overcome which opens the development of a new trend higher. The next move is a test of the $1.1165 late August high which the market had a look at on Friday and is again considering today. The $1.1165 resistance is also an old pivot line which was the basis of a consistent turning point through the summer months. Breakout opens $1.1250. There is a position of strength which points towards buying into weakness now, with the RSI into the high 60s, MACD lines accelerating above neutral today and Stochastics strongly configured. The breakout above $1.1100 is a prime support area now, whilst the hourly chart shows $1.11100/$1.1130 as a near term band of support. So keep in touch with forex market for updates.

Reply to thread
    Page 11 of 11 ... 6 9 10 11