No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Reply to thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Thread: Which game played online by most of the people

1. #11 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Maniac
    I am:

Forexion has a reputation beyond repute Forexion has a reputation beyond repute Forexion has a reputation beyond repute Forexion has a reputation beyond repute Forexion has a reputation beyond repute Forexion has a reputation beyond repute Forexion has a reputation beyond repute Forexion has a reputation beyond repute Forexion has a reputation beyond repute Forexion has a reputation beyond repute Forexion has a reputation beyond repute Forexion's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    194 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,803 Times in 2,286 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Hello dear forex members, I think about my experience pubg online games play mostly peoples in all over the world because pubg is a intensive game and Battle Royale, Battle Royale games almost like the peoples. I am also like and enjoy to play pubg because pubg has a lot to do things and I am also talk about my friends while I play pubg so I like to play more and more.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. 3 users say Thank You to Forexion for this useful post.

Forex mster (26-12-2019), Unregistered (2)

3. #12 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Where am I?
    I am:
    ----

hasan555 is on a distinguished road hasan555's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    the Snake. No other game can take its place. But yeah, this thread is about PUBG. I see people playing it everywhere, no matter where

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. #13 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Super Hero
    I am:
    ----

Noor4755 is a splendid one to behold Noor4755 is a splendid one to behold Noor4755 is a splendid one to behold Noor4755 is a splendid one to behold Noor4755 is a splendid one to behold Noor4755 is a splendid one to behold Noor4755 is a splendid one to behold Noor4755 is a splendid one to behold Noor4755's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    121 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Your point is quite right, in today's era, PUBG is the most popular online video game in the whole world. Nowadays, whoever he sees is playing PUBG and it is the most famous in the world at the moment. Many people are also working on this game, but despite this, mostly people are playing the same game.

5. #14 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Where am I?
    I am:
    ----

cliford is an unknown quantity at this point cliford's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    incredible

6. #15 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Will work for pips
    I am:

dextormason is on a distinguished road dextormason's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Hello Everyone!

Most played online games are few including PlayerUnknowns Battlegrounds (PUBG)
    Fornite Battle Royale
    Apex Legends
    League of Legends
    HearthStone
    Dextor Mason
    Forex Trading & Digital Marketing
    dextormason707@gmail.com

7. #16 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Rookie
    I am:
    ----

Medhat Abdelsattar is an unknown quantity at this point Medhat Abdelsattar's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    My friend, I think most of the people who are playing online nowadays tend to pubg because it is interesting and complete, but I prefer trading on Forex than playing

8. #17 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Will work for pips
    I am:
    ----

Dhontz is an unknown quantity at this point Dhontz's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanif318     
    Hi friends hope you all are fine . According to my information PUBG is the game which is played by most of the people in the world what do you think am I right. Pls give feed back .Thanx to all of you
    but in my opinion Mobile Legends is a good game because it requires a strategy specifically designed to be played on mobile. This game is played by two teams, each consisting of five people. Each player controls the avatar to destroy the opposing team.

The players usually gather somewhere to play together. That is what makes this game loved. Want to know, especially the charm of Mobile Legends that captivates many people?

9. #18 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Where am I?
    I am:
    ----

johan664 is an unknown quantity at this point johan664's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    We are a hosting company for gamers by gamers. We serve games that valheim umod hosting nobody else has, with the fastest support time. We prioritize security and reliability.For more detail check our website

Reply to thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2