• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 106 of 144 ... 101 104 105 106 107 108 111 ...
    Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1432

Thread: Wadda's Trading Journal

1. #1051 Collapse Post
      Ex-Moderator
      I am:
      Happy

bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4639 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 21,671 Times in 3,963 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wadda     
      Its good afternoon to all forex members. Today is Friday the bonus day and I hope you all are will be fine. GBP USD to trade sideways within a 1.2850/1.3060 range’. However, GBP USD staged a sudden rally and moved above the top of the range as it touched 1.3069. Despite the strong advance, we do not view the current GBP USD strength as part of an uptrend. That said, the short-term strength could extend further to 1.3160 in the coming days. In other words, the outlook for GBP USD is deemed as mildly positive for now. Support is at 1.2990 but only a break of 1.2950 would indicate the upside risk has dissipated.

GBPUSD price is stabling its price to bearish trend but seems not getting its proper strength to make a long bearish trend. Again, GBP currency looks being more stronger. By the way, greetings to you mate and good to see the analysis from GBPUSD pair which is most hottest pair on currency trading.

GBP currency should be more stronger by this evening, so right now I am looking forward here a potential buying opportunities with this hot pair and i will be not surprised if i see the price over 1.3100 price level by today.

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to bappy4x for this useful post.

dilawar niazi (02-14-2020), Mahnoor jee (02-14-2020), Wadda (02-14-2020)

3. #1052 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      560 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,835 Times in 2,906 Posts

Its good afternoon to all forex members. Today is Friday the bonus day and I hope you all are will be fine. GBP USD to trade sideways within a 1.2850/1.3060 range’. However, GBP USD staged a sudden rally and moved above the top of the range as it touched 1.3069. Despite the strong advance, we do not view the current GBP USD strength as part of an uptrend. That said, the short-term strength could extend further to 1.3160 in the coming days. In other words, the outlook for GBP USD is deemed as mildly positive for now. Support is at 1.2990 but only a break of 1.2950 would indicate the upside risk has dissipated.
      Assalamu alaikum my dear friend how are you hope you will be fine and enjoying the Forex trading journal market after all my dear friend you are asking right and I agree with your observation GBP USD is now in sideway position but after sometime New year session will start then I hope for it's down train movement but today is a fast day for week so I expect for downtrend movement and there is no big news for big moment so wait for confirmation and then take your orders

4. The Following User Says Thank You to dilawar niazi For This Useful Post:

Wadda (02-14-2020)

5. #1053 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Manoo1010 has a brilliant future Manoo1010 has a brilliant future Manoo1010 has a brilliant future Manoo1010 has a brilliant future Manoo1010 has a brilliant future Manoo1010 has a brilliant future Manoo1010 has a brilliant future Manoo1010 has a brilliant future Manoo1010 has a brilliant future Manoo1010 has a brilliant future Manoo1010 has a brilliant future Manoo1010's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      101 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,974 Times in 969 Posts

Dear mt5 mates i hope you will be fine and enjoying forex trading as well as grabbing some good profits with the best of health i have read your post about the currency pair it is very profitable and beneficial trading pair for everyone and this pair will be moved to bullish trend in upcoming week and its better for buyers to getting good profite i hope you will continue to share your experience and analysis with all forex members thanks.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Manoo1010 For This Useful Post:

Wadda (02-14-2020)

7. #1054 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      269 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,733 Times in 2,240 Posts

Good evening friend, you have analyze about GBPUSD, along with attachment, so I have not made any special movement in it, it is made only on fish. And I think if we do not open trade on it, we will be good Because we are at risk of loss

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Heals For This Useful Post:

Wadda (02-14-2020)

9. #1055 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Wadda has a reputation beyond repute Wadda has a reputation beyond repute Wadda has a reputation beyond repute Wadda has a reputation beyond repute Wadda has a reputation beyond repute Wadda has a reputation beyond repute Wadda has a reputation beyond repute Wadda has a reputation beyond repute Wadda has a reputation beyond repute Wadda has a reputation beyond repute Wadda has a reputation beyond repute Wadda's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      486 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,183 Times in 2,193 Posts

It's good evening of this Friday and we are still waiting for weekly bonus so it is still not showing in MT5 forum and not credit into our instaforex trading account no coming to my analysis on the currency pair EUR/USD. EUR/USD currency has recovered the smile at the end of the week, with EUR/USD now navigating the upper end of the daily range around 1.0850. EUR/USD bounces off 2020 lows. The pair seems to have met some decent contention to the massive sell-off in the 1.0830/25 band. At the moment, the pair is advancing 0.12% at 1.0851 and faces the initial hurdle at 1.0957 seconded by 1.1001 and finally 1.10725. On the downside, a breach of 1.0827 would target 1.0814 en route to 1.0569.

10. The following 8 users say Thank You to Wadda for this useful post.

ARD2 (02-14-2020), DEEP Thinker 33 (02-15-2020), Heals (02-15-2020), Lucky boy (02-14-2020), Mahnoor jee (02-14-2020), Malhi sab (02-14-2020), Mian gee (02-14-2020), XXXTentacion (02-14-2020)

11. #1056 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Amused

Lucky boy has a reputation beyond repute Lucky boy has a reputation beyond repute Lucky boy has a reputation beyond repute Lucky boy has a reputation beyond repute Lucky boy has a reputation beyond repute Lucky boy has a reputation beyond repute Lucky boy has a reputation beyond repute Lucky boy has a reputation beyond repute Lucky boy has a reputation beyond repute Lucky boy has a reputation beyond repute Lucky boy has a reputation beyond repute Lucky boy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      200 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,064 Times in 1,231 Posts

It's good evening of this Friday and we are still waiting for weekly bonus so it is still not showing in MT5 forum and not credit into our instaforex trading account no coming to my analysis on the currency pair EUR/USD. EUR/USD currency has recovered the smile at the end of the week, with EUR/USD now navigating the upper end of the daily range around 1.0850. EUR/USD bounces off 2020 lows. The pair seems to have met some decent contention to the massive sell-off in the 1.0830/25 band. At the moment, the pair is advancing 0.12% at 1.0851 and faces the initial hurdle at 1.0957 seconded by 1.1001 and finally 1.10725. On the downside, a breach of 1.0827 would target 1.0814 en route to 1.0569.
      Dear My thinking si tat the EUR USD is making the bearish trend is goes to sell and and my moving average ichimoku,bollinger band MA RSI ans some other indicators are shown me that it w,ll be making the selling and this is good opportunity for us on it and if any body want to trade then trade on it in the selling.

12. The following 3 users say Thank You to Lucky boy for this useful post.

ARD2 (02-14-2020), Wadda (02-14-2020), XXXTentacion (02-14-2020)

13. #1057 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Busy

ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      309 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,023 Times in 1,665 Posts

mate I show your EUR/USD. analysis and I also agree with you because I show on last night Fomc news makes EUR/USD. weaker which are just try help EUR/USD. to go up. Technically I show on daily chart it's reject the strong support area at 1.0850. level than try to go up and broke the strong resistance at 1.0830/25 level which are just confirmed uptrend. It's says EUR/USD. next target is 1.0851 area which can give you good profit. Best of good trading.

14. The following 2 users say Thank You to ARD2 for this useful post.

Wadda (02-14-2020), XXXTentacion (02-14-2020)

15. #1058 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      178 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,361 Times in 1,437 Posts

to my dear friend I am fine and I hope you are fine and you good trading dear I see you are analysis for EUR/USD pricing the chart there is now bearish setup but dear there is no strong confirmation for sell trend so in my opinion we will be waited for its break out then we will take a trade for sell but finally there is is very setup and I hope for it's downtrend

16. The following 2 users say Thank You to XXXTentacion for this useful post.

ARD2 (02-14-2020), Wadda (02-14-2020)

17. #1059 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Cool

Rockstar12 is a glorious beacon of light Rockstar12 is a glorious beacon of light Rockstar12 is a glorious beacon of light Rockstar12 is a glorious beacon of light Rockstar12 is a glorious beacon of light Rockstar12 is a glorious beacon of light Rockstar12's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      130 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes brother news has effected on this pair more then our expectations and now after some pips down still their trend show the next strong support and their trend line has been clear now and it's easy to understand it, and it can be go ups again and it will, because the market trend is given us right direction which can be move uper side and there is more possibility it can be moved and touched his destination, and which destination it has to reached

18. The following 2 users say Thank You to Rockstar12 for this useful post.

ARD2 (02-14-2020), Wadda (02-14-2020)

19. #1060 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Wadda has a reputation beyond repute Wadda has a reputation beyond repute Wadda has a reputation beyond repute Wadda has a reputation beyond repute Wadda has a reputation beyond repute Wadda has a reputation beyond repute Wadda has a reputation beyond repute Wadda has a reputation beyond repute Wadda has a reputation beyond repute Wadda has a reputation beyond repute Wadda has a reputation beyond repute Wadda's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      486 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,183 Times in 2,193 Posts

Hello sir how are you? I hope you will be fine and enjoying your weekend. Its weekend time and trading market is closed. So it is better time to analysis of last week trading and make strategy for the next week. Yesterday we received weekly bonus amount but from my point of view it was too less because in the last week I was awarded bonus amount of almost $36 while I was created post just 110 posts and in this week I was awarded only 19 Dollars of almost 180 posts so it is very less and I am worry about it and I don't know what the reason behind it. Kindly share your weekly bonus which you received yesterday.
      Attached Images  

20. The following 14 users say Thank You to Wadda for this useful post.

Angelina17 (02-15-2020), fragile (02-15-2020), ghulammujtaba (02-15-2020), Jackroay (02-15-2020), Kinza128 (02-15-2020), Mahnoor jee (02-15-2020), Malhi sab (02-15-2020), merishkhan (02-15-2020), Nisha999 (02-15-2020), Peter Parkour (02-15-2020), ShantiMan (02-15-2020), Unregistered (2), Xx Foreyy (02-15-2020)

Reply to thread
    Page 106 of 144 ... 101 104 105 106 107 108 111 ...