• Reply to thread
    Page 144 of 144 ... 139 142 143 144
    Results 1,431 to 1,432 of 1432

Thread: Wadda's Trading Journal

1. #1431 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

kanyB1 has a reputation beyond repute kanyB1 has a reputation beyond repute kanyB1 has a reputation beyond repute kanyB1 has a reputation beyond repute kanyB1 has a reputation beyond repute kanyB1 has a reputation beyond repute kanyB1 has a reputation beyond repute kanyB1 has a reputation beyond repute kanyB1 has a reputation beyond repute kanyB1 has a reputation beyond repute kanyB1 has a reputation beyond repute kanyB1's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      610 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,778 Times in 1,792 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wadda     
      EUR/USD has hit the highest levels in three weeks, trading at 1.10 and completing a remarkable recovery since setting a 2020 low at 1.0777 in mid-February. The EUR USD currency is also benefiting from hopes that Germany unleashes fiscal stimulus to face the economic slowdown that began before the disease scare. Resistance awaits at 1.1020, followed by 1.1035, 1.1065, and 1.11. All served as either support or resistance levels when the currency pair was trending down earlier in February. Support awaits at 1.0990, 1.0965, 1.0940, 1.0925, and 1.0895.
      its true the pair broke a record that took three weeks to make in a single day, but the market doesn't care there are still high chances that the pair will keep rising if it will be able to survive the next correction in the selling direction which i think will be taking place in the next trading session so, i don't think traders should really be surprised about he move because there are chances that more records will be broken

2. The Following User Says Thank You to kanyB1 For This Useful Post:

Snoopdogg (Today)

3. #1432 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Snoopdogg has a brilliant future Snoopdogg has a brilliant future Snoopdogg has a brilliant future Snoopdogg has a brilliant future Snoopdogg has a brilliant future Snoopdogg has a brilliant future Snoopdogg has a brilliant future Snoopdogg has a brilliant future Snoopdogg has a brilliant future Snoopdogg has a brilliant future Snoopdogg has a brilliant future Snoopdogg's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      79 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,944 Times in 865 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kanyB1     
      its true the pair broke a record that took three weeks to make in a single day, but the market doesn't care there are still high chances that the pair will keep rising if it will be able to survive the next correction in the selling direction which i think will be taking place in the next trading session so, i don't think traders should really be surprised about he move because there are chances that more records will be broken
      members every member should keep an eye on all the pairs And I also update my journal in this way and reply in this way to the team Referring to all pairs Now Golden A had made a lot of downward trend and traveled from 16:25 to 16:50. Crude oil rate has come down to 47 GBPUSD rate tried to fall to 12700 There was no significant moment in USDJPY euro USD Which pair voted me up Better if we buy the euro usd pair

Reply to thread
    Page 144 of 144 ... 139 142 143 144