• Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread

Thread: What is disaster and why it damage the economy of that country

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Amused

Hanif318 has a reputation beyond repute Hanif318 has a reputation beyond repute Hanif318 has a reputation beyond repute Hanif318 has a reputation beyond repute Hanif318 has a reputation beyond repute Hanif318 has a reputation beyond repute Hanif318 has a reputation beyond repute Hanif318 has a reputation beyond repute Hanif318 has a reputation beyond repute Hanif318 has a reputation beyond repute Hanif318 has a reputation beyond repute Hanif318's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      304 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,272 Times in 745 Posts

Default What is disaster and why it damage the economy of that country

Hi friends hope you all are fine According to my opinion Whenever a disaster or tragedies occur in a particular country, the investors in that country's stock markets start withdrawing their capital. Due to this they sell their shares they purchased quite some time back. Selling of stocks make the country's Stock indices to fall down rapidly. Due to this selling and withdrawing of funds, the value of the currency they are buying back by selling shares rises quickly. That is what happens initially just after the disaster.

On the international level, just after 2 or 3 days of the disaster, Big banks and organizations decide that the disaster destroyed a particular country strongly and needs some recovery. Due to this statement, people all around the world start selling that currency and it becomes weaker and weaker lately.Best wishes. Thanx to all of you

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to Hanif318 for this useful post.

blessing76 (10-02-2019), Qaisar789 (08-08-2019)

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

alicebolt is an unknown quantity at this point alicebolt's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The Windows update error 0x80248007 means that there are either missing files in the Windows Update, or Windows Update canít locate the Microsoft Software License Terms.
      Users will generally come across this error when they are trying to update their Windows 10 in HP devices. As most of the users come under the grip of this problem, it is advised well in advance to fix Windows update error 0x80248007 in HP device

Reply to thread