• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 20 of 21 ... 15 18 19 20 21

Thread: About the expert

1. #191 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cool

elemento will become famous soon enough elemento will become famous soon enough elemento's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2246 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

There when traders will use experts they also should follow correct opening orders condition, because some robots can do mistake in this step due to faster movements in market. That is why even if you will use expert try to follow it occasionally.

2. #192 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Amazed

sabari09 has a spectacular aura about sabari09 has a spectacular aura about sabari09 has a spectacular aura about sabari09's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2446 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

We see that every experts will have own trading strategy , they will follow more on trading rules. They stick to market than their strategy, depend on the movement from time to time, they decide other things how to proceed with that. we should have same mind from beginning.

3. #193 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      Relaxed

Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3946 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,755 Times in 1,137 Posts

Everyone right here would aspire to become an expert trader but indeed the status is not very easy to achieve. You must put in great work into this trade if your plans is to make it and indeed we should learn from every mistakes. Experts are few but if we are to make it and realize unlimited earnings, we must start by working hard and learning always.

4. #194 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

shoab chow is a name known to all shoab chow is a name known to all shoab chow is a name known to all shoab chow is a name known to all shoab chow is a name known to all shoab chow is a name known to all shoab chow's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4149 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think the strategy should be developed by us and we should use it by using the demo account whether it is working or not. Every strategy may not be perfected by every traders career , so they should know it before it works.

5. #195 Collapse Post
      Forum Master
      I am:
      Happy

masterfox will become famous soon enough masterfox's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1429 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The market traders may use experts on their trading as it is allowed and modern ways of using experts are really developed. Moreover, if the correct setting and proper managing of a market will be reached traders able to use experts fully and take from it the good rate of income.

6. #196 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

lazya will become famous soon enough lazya will become famous soon enough lazya's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      816 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

To be an expert trader in the Forex business is not so easy because Forex is very hard and critical business in the world so if a trader learn in the Forex business during a long time and analysis the market regularly then he will be an expert trader easily.So hard work and patience are the main qualities to be an expert trader in the Forex trading.

7. #197 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

said221 is on a distinguished road said221's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      96 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think there is a special section in the forum of this thing and you can find that there are experts in the programming and thus can benefit from their experience and explanations of some of the indicators and Expert, and you can also put this question and you will find help fast

8. #198 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1361 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,977 Times in 999 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mhiblaa     
      hello
      i know maybe this is not the right section but i wish the moderator dont move it
      my question gus is how to put an order in an expert of buy for example and when they effec and take the profit for example 50pips you put auto the same order and in the same place ex number:
      order1.3300 take profit 1.3350 the price now in 1.3350 and you put other order 1.3300 with the same take profit
      i will very happey and thank if you have the answer
      if the price goes to 1.3350, you cant place an other order at 1.3300 until the price will come back to the 1.3300 wether you put your orders by expert or manually, you can find an expert or a script that he can put pending orders rather than direct orders in the price you wanted.

9. #199 Collapse Post
      Where am I?
      I am:
      Bitchy

bounch is an unknown quantity at this point bounch's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

From my point of view is that Forex is a very complex business and in this section has a very low number of experts but I can say that those experts must run with discipline and they have their own creative strategies and not only that but also they are analysts . and no one is really expert, it's just that they are experienced people who work hard to get a bigger amount of money. They try hard and do their best to achieve the best.

10. #200 Collapse Post
      Where am I?
      I am:
      Angelic

ohaukwu is on a distinguished road ohaukwu's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I believe it's possible, you just have to write the code to suite your needs.

Reply to thread
    Page 20 of 21 ... 15 18 19 20 21