• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 329 1 2 3 6 ...

Thread: Humor's - Trading Journal

1. #1 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Daring

Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2660 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,878 Times in 4,003 Posts

Post Humor's - Trading Journal

Introduction:
      My name is Faheem Zafar, I have joined the Instaforex two day's ago but I was not know what to do here but after the observation's in these day's of the Hot topics and reading some other's posts, I have also decided to open my own Trading Journal, and the name of my Trading Journal is Rose Trading Journal
      We all know what are the purposes of the Trading Journal
      1: Reducing Mistakes
      2: Stats
      3: Exists/Position Sizing Optimization

My Trading Experience is not so good so that's why you can think that I'm the new member in this Forex Business, Few Months ago I entered in this online business but I was left it so I have small knowledge, Different strategies I have also used at the Demo account, soon I will share all in my Trading Journal that in my Mind and to learn from you also because you are the Senior members here
      and at the End Wish You All the Best of Luck
      Name:  journal.jpg
Views: 1080
Size:  110.2 KB
      Last edited by Aviz; 01-08-2020 at 04:35 PM.

2. #2 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      In_Love

Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2660 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 14,638 Times in 3,206 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Faheem Zafar     
      Introduction:
      My name is Faheem Zafar, I have joined the Instaforex two day's ago but I was not know what to do here but after the observation's in these day's of the Hot topics and reading some other's posts, I have also decided to open my own Trading Journal, and the name of my Trading Journal is Rose Trading Journal

My Trading Experience is not so good so that's why you can think that I'm the new member in this Forex Business, Few Months ago I entered in this online business but I was left it so I have small knowledge, Different strategies I have also used at the Demo account, soon I will share all in my Trading Journal that in my Mind and to learn from you also because you are the Senior members here
      Attachment 131662
      Hello Dear
      Good Morning, hope you will be fine, welcome dear brother at this platform don't worry if you are new here, at one time everyone was new here as you are new here hope you will learn all the things about this platform and about this online business, your points are so good that are about the purpose of the Trading journal, thanks for them

3. The following 7 users say Thank You to Maheen8490 for this useful post.

ForexRider (08-10-2019), Hinajabeen (01-25-2020), Humor (08-10-2019), nomiy1 (12-14-2019), Simply (11-04-2019), Unregistered (2)

4. #3 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      In_Love

Angelina17 has a reputation beyond repute Angelina17 has a reputation beyond repute Angelina17 has a reputation beyond repute Angelina17 has a reputation beyond repute Angelina17 has a reputation beyond repute Angelina17 has a reputation beyond repute Angelina17 has a reputation beyond repute Angelina17 has a reputation beyond repute Angelina17 has a reputation beyond repute Angelina17 has a reputation beyond repute Angelina17 has a reputation beyond repute Angelina17's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      253 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,909 Times in 1,392 Posts

Introduction:

Attachment 131662
      Helo dear Faheem zafar I welcome you on this trading journal.I am happy to see that you choose best forum for learning about trading.Here thousands of people sharing their views and we all learn from each others.
      You also try to share your views that will also help other members.

5. The following 6 users say Thank You to Angelina17 for this useful post.

ForexRider (08-10-2019), Hinajabeen (01-25-2020), Humor (08-10-2019), Julie20 (08-22-2019), nomiy1 (12-14-2019), Simply (11-04-2019)

6. #4 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

ghaffar087 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar087 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar087 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar087 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar087 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar087 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar087 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar087 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar087 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar087 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar087 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar087's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      866 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,582 Times in 2,609 Posts

Introduction:

Attachment 131662
      Dear trader we are wormly welcome to you in this fourm dear if you wan to earn from forex then you should to do the trade good and you should to use the good strategy on your trade you should to test the strategy on the demo if you have good result then you can use it on the real dear should to make the grip on the market it will be very good for you and thank you dear i hope you will increase your knowledge with us............

7. The following 4 users say Thank You to ghaffar087 for this useful post.

Hinajabeen (01-25-2020), Humor (08-10-2019), nomiy1 (12-12-2019), Simply (11-04-2019)

8. #5 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

sohasrk has a spectacular aura about sohasrk has a spectacular aura about sohasrk's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      26 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Introduction:

Attachment 131662
      Assalamu Alaikum welcome my dear friend Rose we are happy to see your here trading journal is very beneficial for all of us because most of the time whenever I feel that I cannot predict well then I take help from the trading journal in this way I can learn different Strategies and ideas there are many people here who are very experienced and always share a good knowledge about the market should try to read everybody is trading journal and hope you will understand everything soon.

9. The following 4 users say Thank You to sohasrk for this useful post.

andleeb321 (08-10-2019), Humor (08-10-2019), nomiy1 (12-12-2019), Simply (11-04-2019)

10. #6 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Daring

Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2660 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,878 Times in 4,003 Posts

I welcome to all my Brother's and sister for visiting my journal, your replie's very really helpful for me
      so I am here with my first technical analysis about the Usd/Chf, this analysis is based at the monthly time frame and current month candle is in the sellers's pressure and the trend line is near, it touch this and retrace and more falling expecting
      Here are the daily pivotal points also but these pivotal points are of the daily time frame
      Resistance 3: 0.9752
      Resistance 2: 0.9806
      Resistance 1: 0.9773

Pivotal Points: 0.9752

Support 1: 0.9719
      Support 2: 0.9699
      Support 3: 0.9665

Name:  swiss franc analysis.png
Views: 689
Size:  20.6 KB

11. The following 7 users say Thank You to Humor for this useful post.

ForexRider (08-10-2019), Nisha999 (08-10-2019), nomiy1 (12-12-2019), OnePoint (08-10-2019), peterson (08-10-2019), Simply (11-04-2019), TupacShakur (12-27-2019)

12. #7 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Inspired

OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5337 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 21,987 Times in 6,753 Posts

I welcome to all my Brother's and sister for visiting my journal, your replie's very really helpful for me
      so I am here with my first technical analysis about the Usd/Chf, this analysis is based at the monthly time frame and current month candle is in the sellers's pressure and the trend line is near, it touch this and retrace and more falling expecting
      Here are the daily pivotal points also but these pivotal points are of the daily time frame

Attachment 131751

Hello Raheem,

How are you doing today friend? I hope very splendid and great. It is a pleasure visiting your trading journal for the first time and I'm delighted to read your pivot point and key resistance level and support levels of market prices respectively.

I think by next week starting from the Asian market trading session the usdchf market will go bearishly in its price movement direction from the 0.9740 after a retrace from 0.9720 and go down to 0.9700 and 0.9620 area respectively.

In conclusion, my golden piece of advice to you mate; it is good to be patient with every market and always remember a proper risk management measure of 2% to 4% maximum risk per trade in order to protect your account balance even if your account balance is $10 or more.

I wish you a good trading performance and profitable experience mate. Cheers!
      The World Best Grid Trader !

13. The following 3 users say Thank You to OnePoint for this useful post.

Humor (08-10-2019), nomiy1 (12-12-2019), Simply (11-04-2019)

14. #8 Collapse Post
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1705 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 15,892 Times in 5,747 Posts

Attachment 131751

Hi dear friend good afternoon I hope you all are fine and enjoying you are weak and I am fine here and enjoy my weekend with my family I have seen your address is USD CHF is going to be a restaurant according to your analysis and also my analysis it is a great opportunity of cell trade so sell it and enjoy good profit thank you

15. The following 4 users say Thank You to Nisha999 for this useful post.

Humor (08-10-2019), nomiy1 (12-12-2019), peterson (08-10-2019), Simply (11-04-2019)

16. #9 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      Cheeky

peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1933 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 16,469 Times in 5,263 Posts

Lightbulb USD CHF reply

Attachment 131751
      According to the technical analysis USD CHF currency pair is Trading in the bearish trend. Because it Trading below the support level 0.9800 so according to my analysis if .
      Someone want to trade in my trading account experience the USD CHF currency pair is Trading in reversal direction in the Bearish trend continues to the next support level 0.9600 so sell the USD CHF currency pair and make profit.

17. The following 2 users say Thank You to peterson for this useful post.

Humor (08-10-2019), Simply (11-04-2019)

18. #10 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Falak has a brilliant future Falak has a brilliant future Falak has a brilliant future Falak has a brilliant future Falak has a brilliant future Falak has a brilliant future Falak has a brilliant future Falak has a brilliant future Falak has a brilliant future Falak has a brilliant future Falak has a brilliant future Falak's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      478 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,632 Times in 792 Posts

Introduction:

Attachment 131662
      I warmly welcome you friend in forex trading journal. I hope you will enjoy here and found it much supportive and beneficial for your trading career. It is not a difficult job. Just analyze your currencypair and share your predictions about that currencypair especially its resistance levels bullish / bearish trends. I hope you will be experienced in these things within two days.

19. The following 3 users say Thank You to Falak for this useful post.

Humor (08-11-2019), nomiy1 (12-12-2019), Simply (11-04-2019)

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 329 1 2 3 6 ...