• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 206 of 330 ... 201 204 205 206 207 208 211 ...
    Results 2,051 to 2,060 of 3298

Thread: Humor's - Trading Journal

1. #2051 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

merishkhan has a brilliant future merishkhan has a brilliant future merishkhan has a brilliant future merishkhan has a brilliant future merishkhan has a brilliant future merishkhan has a brilliant future merishkhan has a brilliant future merishkhan has a brilliant future merishkhan has a brilliant future merishkhan has a brilliant future merishkhan has a brilliant future merishkhan's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      208 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,907 Times in 842 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Humor     
      Hello Guy's
      Hope all of you will be fine and doing good and grabbing the profit's from the second last day of the market.
      Because last week the Gbp/Usd has landed and it made the bearish engulfing candle at the weekly time frame so that's why I was not expecting it will rises in this week but in this week it is flying and it's bullish tendency especially today is very high so be careful seller's because now if it will cross these moving averages than it will flies more, so than buy this spot.

Attachment 173083
      gbpusd is now want to reach its resistance again and then it will sell wait for it reached at resistance and we can sll it and make profit through this pair but now not safe on this pair trade for us so wait for good set up for sell trade

2. The Following User Says Thank You to merishkhan For This Useful Post:

Paro12 (02-13-2020)

3. #2052 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Bitchy

Paro12 has a reputation beyond repute Paro12 has a reputation beyond repute Paro12 has a reputation beyond repute Paro12 has a reputation beyond repute Paro12 has a reputation beyond repute Paro12 has a reputation beyond repute Paro12 has a reputation beyond repute Paro12 has a reputation beyond repute Paro12 has a reputation beyond repute Paro12 has a reputation beyond repute Paro12 has a reputation beyond repute Paro12's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      526 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,178 Times in 2,333 Posts

Hello Guy's
      Hope all of you will be fine and doing good and grabbing the profit's from the second last day of the market.
      Because last week the Gbp/Usd has landed and it made the bearish engulfing candle at the weekly time frame so that's why I was not expecting it will rises in this week but in this week it is flying and it's bullish tendency especially today is very high so be careful seller's because now if it will cross these moving averages than it will flies more, so than buy this spot.

Attachment 173083
      Salam walekum ameed do you guys, will you be all right and let me tell you that GBPUSD will now be done on patients and its current level is above that prophet And there is a good chance for the sellers and there is also a very good chance of always putting it as soon as possible and And thanks for your profit solution

Humor

4. #2053 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Daring

Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      2840 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,834 Times in 3,970 Posts

Hello Guy's
      Hope all of you will be splendid and enjoying your last day with the profit's.
      Hope today our weekly bonus will added and expecting the good bonus this week, while the work in this week and the activity was low, hope this week we will not received the poor amount as we were getting in the last few weeks, The Eur/Jpy when touched the trend line I was shared this analysis that it will drop and now you can see yesterday it has crosses one support of the daily time frame also and it made the bearish engulfing candle so forward here the potential selling opportunities are available.

Name:  Eur Jpy.png
Views: 32
Size:  20.9 KB

5. The following 5 users say Thank You to Humor for this useful post.

Heals (02-14-2020), Humzaa (02-14-2020), Jackroay (02-14-2020), Mian gee (02-14-2020), UR Malhi (02-14-2020)

6. #2054 Collapse Post
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Angry

Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      4088 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 21,803 Times in 6,060 Posts

Hello Guy's
      Hope today our weekly bonus will added and expecting the good bonus this week, while the work in this week and the activity was low, hope this week we will not received the poor amount as we were getting in the last few weeks, The Eur/Jpy when touched the trend line I was shared this analysis that it will drop and now you can see yesterday it has crosses one support of the daily time frame also and it made the bearish engulfing candle so forward here the potential selling opportunities are available.

Attachment 173129
      My friend eurusd is falling down and today early morning traded at the level of 1.0833, but here my friend I am looking bow down because USD is going to be stronger day by day against all cross and major currency pairs its index is going to be strong that is the main reason behind is so I am looking old song drop the euro USD is next target is 1.0710 so you open your cell trades are you are in cell hold your trades it may go more down near about 300 pips more

7. The following 3 users say Thank You to Jackroay for this useful post.

Humor (02-14-2020), Unregistered (2)

8. #2055 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Humzaa has a spectacular aura about Humzaa has a spectacular aura about Humzaa's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      6 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello Guy's

Attachment 173129
      Good Morning hope you are fine and enjoying your time good here. I like your way of posting and thinking. Specially when you say about weekly bonus. I hope soon i might be getting good bonus. Thank you so much for your analysis and sharing your experiences with us. Love you be happy.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Humzaa For This Useful Post:

Humor (02-14-2020)

10. #2056 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      887 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 15,381 Times in 4,303 Posts

Hello Guy's

Attachment 173129
      Hy to dear mt5 mate I hope you will be fine and enjoying last trading day of this week. Your opinion about the EURJPY are remarkably solid and based on reality and according to current situation. This pair according to my opinion will go down in the later hours of the day so sell this pair to grab some reasonable profits. I hope you will continue to share your experience and knowledge with forum members. Wishing you the profitable week ahead.

11. The following 2 users say Thank You to Mian gee for this useful post.

Humor (02-14-2020), UR Malhi (02-14-2020)

12. #2057 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      398 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,737 Times in 2,715 Posts

Hello Guy's

Attachment 173129
      Good morning friend, you are very good. It has given bonus that today the bonus will come and I don't think we will open the train right now. If we open the trade, then we should open the chat on Gold, I think Gold will not go up and down. Its bottom target will be 1569

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Heals For This Useful Post:

Humor (02-14-2020)

14. #2058 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

UR Malhi has a reputation beyond repute UR Malhi has a reputation beyond repute UR Malhi has a reputation beyond repute UR Malhi has a reputation beyond repute UR Malhi has a reputation beyond repute UR Malhi has a reputation beyond repute UR Malhi has a reputation beyond repute UR Malhi has a reputation beyond repute UR Malhi has a reputation beyond repute UR Malhi has a reputation beyond repute UR Malhi has a reputation beyond repute UR Malhi's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      105 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,753 Times in 1,067 Posts

Hello Guy's

Attachment 173129
      The EURJPY pair resumed its negative attack yesterday, affected by the strength of 120.30 barrier and approaches the first negative target at 119.35, while stochastic continuous fluctuation within the oversold areas will increase the chances of gathering the additional negative momentum and allows us to wait to record additional targets that might start at 118.60 followed by 117.50 in the upcoming period.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to UR Malhi For This Useful Post:

Humor (02-14-2020)

16. #2059 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Daring

Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      2840 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,834 Times in 3,970 Posts

Hello Guy's
      Today I have some work's so that's why I will be busy today and that is the reason today I wake up early in the morning to wrote some posts, but this is not the bad idea to wake early and start the job, Yesterday I shared the technical analysis of the Gbp/Usd and finally it has crosses the moving averages and also it made the bullish engulfing candle at the daily time frame, bullish opportunities are available at this major spot so buy it because it's ready to touch this higher resistance.

Name:  GBP.png
Views: 649
Size:  21.0 KB

17. The following 11 users say Thank You to Humor for this useful post.

Ahmed12 (02-14-2020), amiron56 (02-14-2020), ASIMANOREEN (02-14-2020), DEEP Thinker 33 (02-14-2020), fragile (02-14-2020), Honey Bee (02-14-2020), iMaham (02-14-2020), JoneAnderson (02-14-2020), Lucky boy (02-14-2020), Roman Reigns (02-14-2020), UR Malhi (02-14-2020)

18. #2060 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Angry

JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      1870 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,051 Times in 2,864 Posts

Hello Guy's
      Today I have some work's so that's why I will be busy today and that is the reason today I wake up early in the morning to wrote some posts, but this is not the bad idea to wake early and start the job, Yesterday I shared the technical analysis of the Gbp/Usd and finally it has crosses the moving averages and also it made the bullish engulfing candle at the daily time frame, bullish opportunities are available at this major spot so buy it because it's ready to touch this higher resistance.

Attachment 173142
      DEA HUMOR , i think that the gbp usd prices will come for the bear side you have the wrong analysis as i think that gbp usd prices relation will hit he volatility of the seller target 1.2900 ranges prices again this time it makes its resistance so high my bollinger bands the so high in the bull side and next i think that they will come for the seller target to near the middle bollinger bands ...

19. The following 3 users say Thank You to JoneAnderson for this useful post.

Humor (02-14-2020), Lucky boy (02-14-2020), Roman Reigns (02-14-2020)

Reply to thread
    Page 206 of 330 ... 201 204 205 206 207 208 211 ...

Subscribed to this Thread : 8