• Reply to thread
    Page 212 of 212 ... 207 210 211 212
    Results 2,111 to 2,119 of 2119

Thread: Humor's - Trading Journal

1. #2111 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Relaxed

Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1987 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,059 Times in 3,127 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Humor     
      Hello Guy's
      Hope all of you will be fine and enjoying these last some hour's of the last holiday and after this the market will opened again.
      Tomorrow I am not expecting the strong movement of the market because the Bank of the America will be closed due to the holiday in the America so be careful all, the Swissy is above the moving averages indicator and also the candle's of the daily time frame and the weekly time frame are indicating that this spot will flies.
      Attachment 173537
      I think the currently price of US dollar versus CHF is facing the strong resistance so we have to look for the downtrend for shortest possible up to the level of 9750 so there is the maximum possibility is the salary or taking control from the current liver in the pole the price back towards the down trains so we have to wait or completed the downtrend pull back then we have to take the by opportunity on US dollar was CHF up to the level of 9900

2. The following 5 users say Thank You to Kinza128 for this useful post.

Ceena (Yesterday), Humor (Yesterday), tahar2012 (Yesterday), Unregistered (2)

3. #2112 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Bored

Ceena has a reputation beyond repute Ceena has a reputation beyond repute Ceena has a reputation beyond repute Ceena has a reputation beyond repute Ceena has a reputation beyond repute Ceena has a reputation beyond repute Ceena has a reputation beyond repute Ceena has a reputation beyond repute Ceena has a reputation beyond repute Ceena has a reputation beyond repute Ceena has a reputation beyond repute Ceena's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      382 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,000 Times in 1,681 Posts

Hello Guy's
      Hope all of you will be fine and enjoying these last some hour's of the last holiday and after this the market will opened again.
      Tomorrow I am not expecting the strong movement of the market because the Bank of the America will be closed due to the holiday in the America so be careful all, the Swissy is above the moving averages indicator and also the candle's of the daily time frame and the weekly time frame are indicating that this spot will flies.
      Attachment 173537
      Yes we all are fine and enjoying holiday after few horse market will be open again tomorrow we are expecting that is strong moment of the market because as we shared that Bank of America will be closed due to holiday and America swissy is above average indicators and day time frame in also in H4 time frame and weekly time time also indicating this sport flies wish you best of luck

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to Ceena for this useful post.

Humor (Yesterday), tahar2012 (Yesterday)

5. #2113 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Snoopdogg is a splendid one to behold Snoopdogg is a splendid one to behold Snoopdogg is a splendid one to behold Snoopdogg is a splendid one to behold Snoopdogg is a splendid one to behold Snoopdogg is a splendid one to behold Snoopdogg is a splendid one to behold Snoopdogg is a splendid one to behold Snoopdogg's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      47 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello Guy's
      Attachment 173537
      Dear Member, I agree with you and we have also heard that there will be a market college on Monday. But there is something to be added that will move, but more joints will remain closed. And tomorrow also we should celebrate the day off and improve the quality of the poster.

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to Snoopdogg for this useful post.

Humor (Yesterday), tender (Yesterday)

7. #2114 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

sidra161 has a reputation beyond repute sidra161 has a reputation beyond repute sidra161 has a reputation beyond repute sidra161 has a reputation beyond repute sidra161 has a reputation beyond repute sidra161 has a reputation beyond repute sidra161 has a reputation beyond repute sidra161 has a reputation beyond repute sidra161 has a reputation beyond repute sidra161 has a reputation beyond repute sidra161 has a reputation beyond repute sidra161's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      683 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,965 Times in 1,616 Posts

Hello Guy's
      Attachment 173537
      Dear member of mt5 forex forum good after noon. Dear trader hope that you will be good. Dear trader i am totally agree with your analysis of usdchf market. This currency pair is really bullish trendand it will move upward. So it is buy trade and it will give us good profit

8. The Following User Says Thank You to sidra161 For This Useful Post:

tender (Yesterday)

9. #2115 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Inspired

Malhi sab has a reputation beyond repute Malhi sab has a reputation beyond repute Malhi sab has a reputation beyond repute Malhi sab has a reputation beyond repute Malhi sab has a reputation beyond repute Malhi sab has a reputation beyond repute Malhi sab has a reputation beyond repute Malhi sab has a reputation beyond repute Malhi sab has a reputation beyond repute Malhi sab has a reputation beyond repute Malhi sab has a reputation beyond repute Malhi sab's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      179 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,916 Times in 1,132 Posts

Hello Guy's
      Attachment 173537
      Yes definitely gold will move up because it break resistance level. May it will bear after touching 16.11 level in next level. But it is in over bought area according to stochastic indicated in H4 time frame.

10. The following 4 users say Thank You to Malhi sab for this useful post.

Humor (Yesterday), tender (Yesterday), UR Malhi (Yesterday), Wadda (Yesterday)

11. #2116 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Inspired

Ashfaq22 is a glorious beacon of light Ashfaq22 is a glorious beacon of light Ashfaq22 is a glorious beacon of light Ashfaq22 is a glorious beacon of light Ashfaq22 is a glorious beacon of light Ashfaq22 is a glorious beacon of light Ashfaq22's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      68 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello Guy's
      Attachment 173537
      Yes guy we are enjoying holiday along with a look on mt5 forum for attractable bonus.
      You are absolutely right that this pair is likely to fly when we observe it on 4 hours frame chart. It can give us a good profit.

12. The following 2 users say Thank You to Ashfaq22 for this useful post.

13. #2117 Collapse Post
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1662 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 14,817 Times in 5,312 Posts

Hello Guy's
      Attachment 173537
      the resistance level of 98 20 that's the perfect supply zone for the US dollar versus CHF and you have to trade with the position at the current level in we have to look for the target of an 9650 in if we noticed the last Friday economic Aleem in the US dollars and X moves around due to the consumer price index of the US dollar become weaker than respectively much so that's why there is the better opportunity to trade with the US dollar vs CHF with down French.
      HABIB NIAZI TRADING JOURNAL

14. The following 2 users say Thank You to Nisha999 for this useful post.

15. #2118 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed

tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7947 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 19,649 Times in 6,047 Posts

Hello Guy's
      Attachment 173537
      USDCHF was really showing bullish movement due to the positive news effect for USD last week. I think USD index was really in good gain and hit 99.16 after a long time but we never saw it was hit 100.00 form last year. obviously we are now hoping that this will continue the bullish trend and obviously there is a chance that USDCHF will touch at 1.00053 soon.

16. #2119 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Bored

Ceena has a reputation beyond repute Ceena has a reputation beyond repute Ceena has a reputation beyond repute Ceena has a reputation beyond repute Ceena has a reputation beyond repute Ceena has a reputation beyond repute Ceena has a reputation beyond repute Ceena has a reputation beyond repute Ceena has a reputation beyond repute Ceena has a reputation beyond repute Ceena has a reputation beyond repute Ceena's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      382 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,000 Times in 1,681 Posts

Hello Guy's
      Hope all of you will be splendid and enjoying your holiday's.
      Today is the last holiday a better chance to enjoy it because now the weather is also normal and the Sun is also shining, the Loonie has bounces last week from the resistance and last week we have see the massive bears movement so that's why the potential selling opportunities are available at this spot and it will cross these moving averages also so sell this spot.

Attachment 173479
      Dear friend in week is for the rest and enjoy this is a weekend with your friends and families USD CAD currency pair which is moving in a friend we have seen more negative traditional have been produced and moment of bears strong number to push the market what is a lower level which is cards for levels also open my trade with sell right front current level to enjoy some good result from currency pair.

Reply to thread
    Page 212 of 212 ... 207 210 211 212