• Reply to thread
    Page 234 of 234 ... 229 232 233 234
    Results 2,331 to 2,336 of 2336

Thread: Humor's - Trading Journal

1. #2331 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Inspired

Ashfaq22 is a name known to all Ashfaq22 is a name known to all Ashfaq22 is a name known to all Ashfaq22 is a name known to all Ashfaq22 is a name known to all Ashfaq22 is a name known to all Ashfaq22's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      78 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear in four hours time frame gold is continuously having bearish movement. May be in third section it start flying. We must be careful while trading in gold.

2. #2332 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Sunnyleone has much to be proud of Sunnyleone has much to be proud of Sunnyleone has much to be proud of Sunnyleone has much to be proud of Sunnyleone has much to be proud of Sunnyleone has much to be proud of Sunnyleone has much to be proud of Sunnyleone has much to be proud of Sunnyleone has much to be proud of Sunnyleone's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      82 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,334 Times in 705 Posts

I think it would be better to sell gold till today The GBPUSD is going to the buy trend .USDJPY is coming down.And I think buying GBPJPY can prove to be right and its rate is increasing. NZDUSD Selling today may prove to be right and its rate is declining Following Silver also Gold will come down to a great extent and sending it too will prove to be right .And sending crude oil to my mind today would be right because it always follows gold .
      Sunnyleone trading journal .Visit and get enough analysis about matels and currencies

3. The following 4 users say Thank You to Sunnyleone for this useful post.

Snoopdogg (Yesterday), Unregistered (3)

4. #2333 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Snoopdogg has a brilliant future Snoopdogg has a brilliant future Snoopdogg has a brilliant future Snoopdogg has a brilliant future Snoopdogg has a brilliant future Snoopdogg has a brilliant future Snoopdogg has a brilliant future Snoopdogg has a brilliant future Snoopdogg has a brilliant future Snoopdogg has a brilliant future Snoopdogg has a brilliant future Snoopdogg's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      132 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,974 Times in 875 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnyleone     
      I think it would be better to sell gold till today The GBPUSD is going to the buy trend .USDJPY is coming down.And I think buying GBPJPY can prove to be right and its rate is increasing. NZDUSD Selling today may prove to be right and its rate is declining Following Silver also Gold will come down to a great extent and sending it too will prove to be right .And sending crude oil to my mind today would be right because it always follows gold .
      All members today are Friday and till tonight there is a very fast trend in the market. And since yesterday we are seeing a reduction in GBPUSD rate of time which has broken its support level 12 862 Now let's talk about gold, the rate of gold has gone up to 1659 After that the rate of gold was broken and came up to 16 35, you can see the current level of 1642. And now let's talk about the rate of USDJPY, the rate of USDJPY has fallen very much and the rate has also fallen at the moment 109 30 If we talk about Euro usd , then this pair has done amazing journey of 10860 to 110.00 It was impossible for the university but the rate increased, if we sell it now, then the target below it will be 1080.

5. #2334 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Faryadali has much to be proud of Faryadali has much to be proud of Faryadali has much to be proud of Faryadali has much to be proud of Faryadali has much to be proud of Faryadali has much to be proud of Faryadali has much to be proud of Faryadali has much to be proud of Faryadali has much to be proud of Faryadali's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      56 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,288 Times in 631 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnyleone     
      Gbp/usd is making the support at the region of 1.2860 price market is not falling from this region into downside and again and again is hitting this price, If the market continue hit this price and then smash it we can go for long term sell but if the market carry support from this region and go up then it can again resist from the nearly resistance of 1.2915 price, If the market cross this little rejection Region then it can make the bullish trend it can test the Resistance @1.3060.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Faryadali For This Useful Post:

Humor (Yesterday)

7. #2335 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

evanshad is a name known to all evanshad is a name known to all evanshad is a name known to all evanshad is a name known to all evanshad is a name known to all evanshad is a name known to all evanshad's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      30 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Humor     
      Hello Guys
      Hope all of you will be fine and enjoying your profitable day and carrier very well.
      The gold seems in the sideways movement at the 4-H chart and this support seems strong support at this time frame and now in this candle it has touched the support and flying, yet at the daily time frame it is above all the moving averages and that's why it's trend is bullish so the gold will flies once again and touch this resistance.
      Attachment 175670
      I do not think that the situation is suitable now to buy gold, and I think that the price will complete a downside wave to the support level of 1610
      As for buying, it is through your chart that I see that buying after the price rises above the moving average lines will be appropriate, but not for big targets because the price faces strong resistances on the weekly chart

8. The Following User Says Thank You to evanshad For This Useful Post:

Humor (Yesterday)

9. #2336 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Paro12 is a splendid one to behold Paro12 is a splendid one to behold Paro12 is a splendid one to behold Paro12 is a splendid one to behold Paro12 is a splendid one to behold Paro12 is a splendid one to behold Paro12 is a splendid one to behold Paro12 is a splendid one to behold Paro12's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      24 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Humor     
      Introduction:
      My name is Faheem Zafar, I have joined the Instaforex two day's ago but I was not know what to do here but after the observation's in these day's of the Hot topics and reading some other's posts, I have also decided to open my own Trading Journal, and the name of my Trading Journal is Rose Trading Journal
      We all know what are the purposes of the Trading Journal
      1: Reducing Mistakes
      2: Stats
      3: Exists/Position Sizing Optimization

My Trading Experience is not so good so that's why you can think that I'm the new member in this Forex Business, Few Months ago I entered in this online business but I was left it so I have small knowledge, Different strategies I have also used at the Demo account, soon I will share all in my Trading Journal that in my Mind and to learn from you also because you are the Senior members here
      and at the End Wish You All the Best of Luck
      Attachment 131662
      Assalam Walekum Eid you guys will be all right and let me tell you that the gold which is now available will go down and the gold will touch 1502 And what GBPUSD is, according to me, you will also die, and And what Salwar is, according to me, the patient will also come up and down should buy it as soon as possible. And silver crude oil we feel that I will come in a lot of rejections now and because of coming down, I am putting my hands on it, that's why I want to sing the trailer below i in crude oil And eur usd is what I think will go up USD jpyWill go to in down and xud USD Willgo toin up and good profit thanks

Reply to thread
    Page 234 of 234 ... 229 232 233 234