• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 17 of 17 ... 12 15 16 17

Thread: How much browsing speed is required for forex trade?

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Happy

Edifitri will become famous soon enough Edifitri's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

to be able to trade with good results, then we should also use a good internet connection signal, every market movement must always be updated so as not to give a wrong picture. especially when we are going to open a position and to enter the forex market is very difficult, of course, it will also reduce the value of our analysis.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Edifitri For This Useful Post:

zohaib2 (08-06-2019)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Mats has much to be proud of Mats has much to be proud of Mats has much to be proud of Mats has much to be proud of Mats has much to be proud of Mats has much to be proud of Mats has much to be proud of Mats has much to be proud of Mats's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      302 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,218 Times in 625 Posts

You need a stable connection for trading. Now a days every country offers a good internet, you can easily trade on your browser or using meta traders. But choosing server near to your country is good choice to optimize your trading connection. As having good internet is important for robot trading.
      Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

MMKHAN is on a distinguished road MMKHAN's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

512 mbps vs 512 kbps is three zeros apart. So I guess if its going to work for 512kbps I'm sure its your 512 mbps will be 1,000 times faster than that 512 kbps.
      Right now those who has problem with connection problem sometimes its has nothing to do with the speed of your internet connection but the problem rely on the server of the platform that you are using.

5. The following 2 users say Thank You to MMKHAN for this useful post.

Financial (04-18-2019), zohaib2 (08-06-2019)

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Mozindagi is an unknown quantity at this point Mozindagi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

High speed recommended for trading no browsing 500kbs are right for it when you place order it is right time that order should faster more then fast

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Cool

Tunaj3108 will become famous soon enough Tunaj3108's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      51 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Rather than purchasing vps, I have a dedicated laptop running 24 hours, and a dedicated modem connection. I don't see the trading platform consuming that much data. I have purchase a monthly pack of 1mbps or 1000kbps speed, and download limit of 2gb. It is working fine. I can't rely on wifi, cause broadband connection in my place have disconnect issue, so I am using modem with gsm sim in it.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Tunaj3108 For This Useful Post:

zohaib2 (08-06-2019)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Angry

Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1773 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,700 Times in 2,409 Posts

Even 10k will do the trick if you do not usei the connection for other things likei browsing. You just need a reliable connection with a good backbone. That's important, not bandwidth limit!i
      If you have a 1k ip frame it travels the same speed no matter what bandwidth you have as long as it is big enough to leti it through without splitting it in smaller packets.

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Muhammadashfaq is on a distinguished road Muhammadashfaq's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think its required speed is must be at least 4G supportd and the device at 2.5 processor for good speed how ever I'm new here and I'm waiting for my all friends response thanks so much

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Muhammadashfaq For This Useful Post:

zohaib2 (08-06-2019)

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      Fine

ikniazi021 is an unknown quantity at this point ikniazi021's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

good question the net speed are most required thing to run forex if you using forex in mobile you should have 4g packges if you usning local area network its leat minimum speed is 1mbps for run smootlhy tue forex softare and its platform
      Try you best network to use forex trading

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ikniazi021 For This Useful Post:

zohaib2 (08-06-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

zohaib2 will become famous soon enough zohaib2 will become famous soon enough zohaib2's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      34 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

my dear friends My recommendation for day trading internet speed is a minimum of 2mb download and 1 mb upload speed for day trading. While the minimum required is just enough the internet always fluctuates with the number of people that use it. The internet situation in South America and Africa is nothing like more developed countries such as the United States and Europe. Out of the nearly 10 years that I have been day trading, I have used the last two years of day trading around the world to really test internet speeds.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Bashul

Lazy Millonaire has much to be proud of Lazy Millonaire has much to be proud of Lazy Millonaire has much to be proud of Lazy Millonaire has much to be proud of Lazy Millonaire has much to be proud of Lazy Millonaire has much to be proud of Lazy Millonaire has much to be proud of Lazy Millonaire has much to be proud of Lazy Millonaire has much to be proud of Lazy Millonaire has much to be proud of Lazy Millonaire's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      100 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,455 Times in 529 Posts

Dear, Look at current i have 10 mb/s ok so it is good for me but you can evn do this with the 1 mb/s as well ok , so no problems you might only need the minimum speed ok so go for the 1 mb/s ok it is better ok....

Reply to thread
    Page 17 of 17 ... 12 15 16 17