• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 39 1 2 3 6 ...

Thread: Angelinajolie's Trading Journal

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Angelinajolie has much to be proud of Angelinajolie has much to be proud of Angelinajolie has much to be proud of Angelinajolie has much to be proud of Angelinajolie has much to be proud of Angelinajolie has much to be proud of Angelinajolie has much to be proud of Angelinajolie has much to be proud of Angelinajolie has much to be proud of Angelinajolie's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      140 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,189 Times in 370 Posts

Smile Angelinajolie's Trading Journal

my name is angelina jolie i am intraday and swing trader my analysis base on Technical Fundamental and Sentimental analysis, due to this my analysis is mostly strong and accurate and in future you can see my results. I like to trade in currency pairs like EURUSD GBPCAD and NZDJPY. Forex is not so easy so my advice for every new member to learn forex first and then start to trade in real account and in forex market stay away from commodities in start of your forex journey if you want to become a professional trader wish you best of luck.
      Attached Images  

2. The following 7 users say Thank You to Angelinajolie for this useful post.

ForexRider (08-12-2019), Forexteacher555 (Yesterday), Jasmine Graham (08-12-2019), LoReaL (08-12-2019), Mastermind143 (09-18-2019), Nisha999 (08-13-2019), peterson (08-12-2019)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Cheeky

peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      655 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,844 Times in 1,805 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Angelinajolie     
      my name is angelina jolie i am intraday and swing trader my analysis base on Technical Fundamental and Sentimental analysis, due to this my analysis is mostly strong and accurate and in future you can see my results. I like to trade in currency pairs like EURUSD GBPCAD and NZDJPY. Forex is not so easy so my advice for every new member to learn forex first and then start to trade in real account and in forex market stay away from commodities in start of your forex journey if you want to become a professional trader wish you best of luck.
      intraday trading in the foreign currency exchange market is the single day trading because in this type of trading we will enter in the market on today and we will exit in the market today.
      Euro j p Y and nzdJ p y and the different type of currency pairs are in the market but I will suggest you that if you are a new trader please trade in the major currency pair for you trade in the gold or oil market it is very best trading terms for the technical analysis in the long-term period.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to peterson For This Useful Post:

LoReaL (08-12-2019)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

LoReaL has a reputation beyond repute LoReaL has a reputation beyond repute LoReaL has a reputation beyond repute LoReaL has a reputation beyond repute LoReaL has a reputation beyond repute LoReaL has a reputation beyond repute LoReaL has a reputation beyond repute LoReaL has a reputation beyond repute LoReaL has a reputation beyond repute LoReaL has a reputation beyond repute LoReaL has a reputation beyond repute LoReaL's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      888 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,333 Times in 1,373 Posts

Welcome dear,
      Good evening how are you ! Yes you are right that new members must need to learn first about the forex trading and after that make trade's in here so you are likly to give updates on the EURUSD , GBPCAD and NZDJPY that's good dear will feel great actually to see your reviews on these major pairs. Let's see you tomorrow with fresh and latest updates dear make update regularly in the forum.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to LoReaL For This Useful Post:

ForexRider (08-12-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Angelinajolie has much to be proud of Angelinajolie has much to be proud of Angelinajolie has much to be proud of Angelinajolie has much to be proud of Angelinajolie has much to be proud of Angelinajolie has much to be proud of Angelinajolie has much to be proud of Angelinajolie has much to be proud of Angelinajolie has much to be proud of Angelinajolie's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      140 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,189 Times in 370 Posts

Default AUDCAD analysis in my view on technical and fundamental base whats come next move expected

Dear good morning hope you all will be fine today i am share with you the AUDCAD analysis inwhich i see that on price action signal a Pin Bar appear in down trend and that is strong sign for reversal of trend now hope fully its trend change bearish to bullish market show that weekness in down move and now a big buy trend start, i am going to long because market retrace 50% of the pin candle and that is rule to buy now and my analysis to go long and fly with me ..........
      Attached Images  

8. The following 9 users say Thank You to Angelinajolie for this useful post.

bocahedan (08-13-2019), fembizz (08-13-2019), forexguy9 (08-13-2019), Hanjra005 (08-13-2019), Jack reacher (08-13-2019), Nendy (08-19-2019), Unregistered (2), Zenia (08-13-2019)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      In_Love

Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2129 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,677 Times in 3,332 Posts

Dear good morning hope you all will be fine today i am share with you the AUDCAD analysis inwhich i see that on price action signal a Pin Bar appear in down trend and that is strong sign for reversal of trend now hope fully its trend change bearish to bullish market show that weekness in down move and now a big buy trend start, i am going to long because market retrace 50% of the pin candle and that is rule to buy now and my analysis to go long and fly with me ..........
      Good morning add have a nice day to my dear friend I am fine and happy and I hope you are also fine and enjoying this beautiful morning dear I see your post analysis for us d c a d in my opinion this there is no in strongly bearish position and I hope it will going to continue in falling down reason so here I expect for it's more downtrend movement in my opinion this year is now going to continue in various position so I expect it's more and falling down

10. The following 4 users say Thank You to Khan70 for this useful post.

Angelinajolie (08-13-2019), balut (08-13-2019), bocahedan (08-13-2019), Maheen8490 (08-13-2019)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      8279 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 26,517 Times in 5,934 Posts

Good day to you too mate. The AUDCAD is a very strong cross currency pair due to its average daily range which is quiet high and its spread is also very expensive that's why I refrain from trading it. Anyway, the OIL is getting stronger due to weak USDx and selling is a good strategy but be careful too since the GOLD uptrend breakout can easily affect the AUD currency and it may ruin your trading setup for today. Again I will be cautious in dealing any cross currency pairs because they have their own unique market movement.. I hope you can find success on your trading activities this week.

12. The following 3 users say Thank You to balut for this useful post.

Angelinajolie (08-13-2019), bocahedan (08-13-2019), Maheen8490 (08-13-2019)

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5239 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 23,560 Times in 5,243 Posts

Good morning Angelinajolie my friend,from my technical point of view,i think AUDCAD is trying to move up in next few hous as i se an up signal on H1 chart and now it will try to break above SMA 50 on H1 chart but considering H4 chart still shows a down signal so i think it won't be able to do that and today we might see AUDCAD end up moving lower.
      Anyway,good luck with your trading my friend and i hope you can make a good profit today.

14. The following 3 users say Thank You to bocahedan for this useful post.

Angelinajolie (08-13-2019), balut (08-13-2019), Maheen8490 (08-13-2019)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Daring

Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1857 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 10,191 Times in 2,333 Posts

Hello Dear
      Good Morning, hope you will be fine, dear this is not the pin bar it is very good good candle that is Indicating the strongest of the sellers and it seems that it brakes this trend line and it lands and I think now we have the potential selling opportunities are available at this pair so sell it and grab the profits from it

16. The following 2 users say Thank You to Maheen8490 for this useful post.

balut (08-13-2019), bocahedan (08-13-2019)

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Inspired

fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3731 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,946 Times in 3,747 Posts

Hello friend,

It is of a great pleasure and honor to visit your trading journal today because it seems you really know your onions and trading technical technique.

I think it is better you still avoid trading for now during the Asian market session because the market is still showing some levels of bullish.

In conclusion, my golden piece of advice to you mate; it is good to be patient with every market and always remember a proper risk management measure of 2% to 4% maximum risk per trade in order to protect your account balance even if your account balance is $10, $500, $1000 or more.

I wish you a good trading performance and profitable experience mate. Cheers!

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cheerful

Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      377 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,227 Times in 860 Posts

hello my dear friend how are you hope you will be fine enjoy your wedding thank you so much for sharing your analyses and experience with us it will be very helpful for us to learn the forex trading and make a good word from these towards my dear friend your answer is right I also agree according to my energy it will going down one direction so let's see what happen which best of luck enjoy the trading

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 39 1 2 3 6 ...