• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 23 of 23 ... 18 21 22 23

Thread: Angelinajolie's Trading Journal

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Lonely

Nazarmuhammad is a splendid one to behold Nazarmuhammad is a splendid one to behold Nazarmuhammad is a splendid one to behold Nazarmuhammad is a splendid one to behold Nazarmuhammad is a splendid one to behold Nazarmuhammad is a splendid one to behold Nazarmuhammad is a splendid one to behold Nazarmuhammad is a splendid one to behold Nazarmuhammad's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      102 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Angelinajolie     
      Dear GOod Morning here today i am going to share with you my audcad short term sell analysis according to break out and retest of my trend line strategy and it go touch to support and then we buy it in the next long move when it give us good buy signal of price action and then we go long to buy it check my chart and enjoy good pips scroll up my trading journal and watch oil and other signal and accuracy of trade best of luck ..
      Hello Angelina.

Good afternoon my dear trader, how are you mate and how was you're this week trading hope you will be good or enjoy today trading with lots of new opportunities to catch and grab the good profits on this forex live market yes why not I am very good today and enjoy the last holiday.
      The yes I think you share a very good and technical right analysis of the audcad.

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to Nazarmuhammad for this useful post.

ForexRider (Today), hafsa (Today), jamil087 (Today)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1346 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,918 Times in 3,986 Posts

Dear GOod Morning here today i am going to share with you my audcad short term sell analysis according to break out and retest of my trend line strategy and it go touch to support and then we buy it in the next long move when it give us good buy signal of price action and then we go long to buy it check my chart and enjoy good pips scroll up my trading journal and watch oil and other signal and accuracy of trade best of luck ..

Good morning I hope you are good and having some good time with family thank you so much for your sharing itís good setup Iím agree with you this pair will now hopefully go up and will give us good pips.

So we can take short term sell and sell should be scalp and with tight money management and then buy from low level for the big move

Wish you all the best I hope this trade get you good profit enjoy weekend

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to fragile for this useful post.

hafsa (Today), jamil087 (Today)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Angelinajolie is a splendid one to behold Angelinajolie is a splendid one to behold Angelinajolie is a splendid one to behold Angelinajolie is a splendid one to behold Angelinajolie is a splendid one to behold Angelinajolie is a splendid one to behold Angelinajolie's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      64 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Technical analysis of GBPCAD on my simple strategy

Dear good afternoon here i am going to share with you GBPCAD analysis on my simple trend line strategy on D1 chart it breaks up ward and now i am expecting its bearish trend end and now bulls control the market and in the last trading session GBP going strong against every trading pair best of luck
      Attached Images    

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to Angelinajolie for this useful post.

hafsa (Today), peterson (Today)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      594 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,117 Times in 1,742 Posts

Dear good afternoon here i am going to share with you GBPCAD analysis on my simple trend line strategy on D1 chart it breaks up ward and now i am expecting its bearish trend end and now bulls control the market and in the last trading session GBP going strong against every trading pair best of luck
      Hello my dear mate good evening. I hope that you are very well and good now. I am fine. Your trading analysis chart is positively now that Gbpcad is moving to upper side. in my point of view within short time Gbpcad price will be reach to top level. Now is best time buying trade.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to hafsa For This Useful Post:

peterson (Today)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cheeky

peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      329 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,287 Times in 995 Posts

Lightbulb

According to the technical analysis GBP CAD is the currency pair break the trend channel line of bearish channel and.
      market trading in the bullish direction so I will also suggest that please take entry in the buying opportunity this will help you to make a lot of profit from your instaforex bonus account.
      overall in journal if you want to take entry in the GBP CAD currency pair now this is the very good time to buy this currency pair.
      Petersons Trading journals . Vist and get enough annaylisis
      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...ading-journals

Reply to thread
    Page 23 of 23 ... 18 21 22 23