• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 150 1 2 3 6 ...

Thread: Jack$@ trading journal

1. #1 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Amazed

Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      493 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,876 Times in 1,633 Posts

Exclamation Jack$@ trading journal

hello my dear friend how are you hope you will be fine and enjoying your trading thank you so much for sharing your analysis and experience with us my dear friend I am new beginning here today I am going to create my own trading journal with the name of Jack trading general. my dear friend I will share my analysis and experience at the forum and I hope that you will also share your analysis and experience with us at the forum in this way it will be a great opportunity for us to learn the breastfeeding and make a good decision about any country and metal so I hate you will contribute with me and I also contribute with you that's compare and make this exemplis wish you best of luck enjoy the trading

2. The following 16 users say Thank You to Jack reacher for this useful post.

Amjadnawaz671 (08-18-2019), andleeb321 (08-12-2019), Falak (08-17-2019), Forexteacher555 (09-21-2019), MISSFX (08-12-2019), niklospain (09-22-2019), Paro12 (02-08-2020), peterson (08-12-2019), Pops (08-16-2019), Saeedkhattk (09-02-2019), shahbaz hassan manzoor (08-12-2019), Shehroz khan (Yesterday), Unregistered (4)

3. #2 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      Cheeky

peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1933 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 16,467 Times in 5,263 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jack reacher     
      hello my dear friend how are you hope you will be fine and enjoying your trading thank you so much for sharing your analysis and experience with us my dear friend I am new beginning here today I am going to create my own trading journal with the name of Jack trading general. my dear friend I will share my analysis and experience at the forum and I hope that you will also share your analysis and experience with us at the forum in this way it will be a great opportunity for us to learn the breastfeeding and make a good decision about any country and metal so I hate you will contribute with me and I also contribute with you that's compare and make this exemplis wish you best of luck enjoy the trading
      if you are new in the trading journal and new in the mt5 English forum and you have the good analysis of the foreign currency exchange market then please share your knowledge and please send your signal then obviously I need rather have got help from your signals.
      According to the technical analysis I want to say that if you have a good knowledge of foreign currency exchange market and you have no amount of investment then mt5 forum is the right place to work here and earn a lot of investment and bonus withdrawable to get investment.

4. The following 5 users say Thank You to peterson for this useful post.

Jack reacher (08-13-2019), Pops (08-16-2019), shahbaz hassan manzoor (08-23-2019), Unregistered (2)

5. #3 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

andleeb321 has much to be proud of andleeb321 has much to be proud of andleeb321 has much to be proud of andleeb321 has much to be proud of andleeb321 has much to be proud of andleeb321 has much to be proud of andleeb321 has much to be proud of andleeb321 has much to be proud of andleeb321's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      211 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,175 Times in 561 Posts

Welcome my dear friend to the Forex trading general you have decided a good thing because trading journal is one of the forum where we discuss the real things the currency changing activities you will see here so many people who are taking a very good knowledge with us I have also started at least two months ago and now I am able to reply and understand every post and I am learning day by day I will suggest to you that read the trading journal of different friends in this way you are knowledge will be increase try to get something from this forum.

6. The following 6 users say Thank You to andleeb321 for this useful post.

Jack reacher (08-13-2019), malik999 (08-12-2019), Pops (08-16-2019), shahbaz hassan manzoor (08-23-2019), Unregistered (2)

7. #4 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

malik999 has a reputation beyond repute malik999 has a reputation beyond repute malik999 has a reputation beyond repute malik999 has a reputation beyond repute malik999 has a reputation beyond repute malik999 has a reputation beyond repute malik999 has a reputation beyond repute malik999 has a reputation beyond repute malik999 has a reputation beyond repute malik999 has a reputation beyond repute malik999 has a reputation beyond repute malik999's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1926 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,341 Times in 1,827 Posts

Hello Mr Jack welcome to our community of mt5 forum this is the best form of the world you will enjoy this forum as well as you can earn as well as you may learn thank you very much for joining us.

8. The following 5 users say Thank You to malik999 for this useful post.

Jack reacher (08-13-2019), Pops (08-16-2019), shahbaz hassan manzoor (08-23-2019), Unregistered (2)

9. #5 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

MISSFX has a reputation beyond repute MISSFX has a reputation beyond repute MISSFX has a reputation beyond repute MISSFX has a reputation beyond repute MISSFX has a reputation beyond repute MISSFX has a reputation beyond repute MISSFX has a reputation beyond repute MISSFX has a reputation beyond repute MISSFX has a reputation beyond repute MISSFX has a reputation beyond repute MISSFX has a reputation beyond repute MISSFX's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2480 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 15,042 Times in 4,191 Posts

Dear trader,
      You are welcome on board to he best forex community, this is what i take as my site of refuge to learn and get to make much from the market through the many experience that is here. You will share experience, other traders will share their experience, that is how it works here. All i could tell you in addition is that you can get to make your money when you are posting qualitatively and get to be careful, try to read the rules before posting anything.

10. The following 4 users say Thank You to MISSFX for this useful post.

Jack reacher (08-13-2019), shahbaz hassan manzoor (08-23-2019), Unregistered (2)

11. #6 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Amazed

Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      493 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

hello my dear friend how are you hope you will be fine and enjoying your trading thank you so much for coming at my trading general today I am going to sharing with you guys my current analyses at gold my dear friend gold is making a bolished trend and it will go in upward direction according to my analysis gold well touch 1525 and again it will come back in downward direction so my dear friend give me your suggestion and feedback about gold so that we can make a good decision about the trading so let's see what happened wish you best of luck enjoy the trading.
      Attached Images  

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Jack reacher For This Useful Post:

shahbaz hassan manzoor (08-23-2019)

13. #7 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Amazed

Accumulated bonus
      493 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello my dear friend how are you hope you will be fine and enjoying your trading thank you so much for coming at my told in January today I am going to sharing with you guys my current analyses at gold. According to my analysis gold will go in upward direction and I think it will touch 1525 so it's great resistance for him. If it cross this resistance then definitely it will be Cross 1600 .so my dear friend give me your suggestion and feedback about gold so that we can Make a good decision about these trades . Wish you the best of luck
      Attached Images  

14. The following 3 users say Thank You to Jack reacher for this useful post.

malik999 (08-13-2019), OnePoint (08-13-2019), shahbaz hassan manzoor (08-23-2019)

15. #8 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

malik999 has a reputation beyond repute malik999 has a reputation beyond repute malik999 has a reputation beyond repute malik999 has a reputation beyond repute malik999 has a reputation beyond repute malik999 has a reputation beyond repute malik999 has a reputation beyond repute malik999 has a reputation beyond repute malik999 has a reputation beyond repute malik999 has a reputation beyond repute malik999 has a reputation beyond repute malik999's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1926 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,341 Times in 1,827 Posts

Hello my dear friend how are you hope you will be fine and enjoying your trading thank you so much for coming at my told in January today I am going to sharing with you guys my current analyses at gold. According to my analysis gold will go in upward direction and I think it will touch 1525 so it's great resistance for him. If it cross this resistance then definitely it will be Cross 1600 .so my dear friend give me your suggestion and feedback about gold so that we can Make a good decision about these trades . Wish you the best of luck
      Various gold will be going up but this is not a time to enter into the market just wait for the price to come down again once you get the price and importance my current price looks like

16. The following 2 users say Thank You to malik999 for this useful post.

Jack reacher (08-13-2019), shahbaz hassan manzoor (08-23-2019)

17. #9 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Inspired

OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5304 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 21,773 Times in 6,698 Posts

Hello friend,

First and foremost, I welcome you to this great and highly beneficial forum in the forex world friends.

I concur on your bullishness of the gold market because I also took a trade in that direction yesterday and I was glad I did because I made profit of $10 on my $17 real account trading balance.

I think we should expect more uppish impulsive price movement from the 1510 to 1519.60 again and later to 1552 price level mate.

In conclusion, my golden piece of advice to you mate; it is good to be patient with every market and always remember a proper risk management measure of 2% to 4% maximum risk per trade in order to protect your account balance even if your account balance is $10, $500, $1000 or more.

I wish you a good trading performance and profitable experience mate. Cheers!
      The World Best Grid Trader !

18. The following 2 users say Thank You to OnePoint for this useful post.

Jack reacher (08-13-2019), shahbaz hassan manzoor (08-23-2019)

19. #10 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Amazed

Accumulated bonus
      493 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello my dear friend how are you hope you will be fine enjoy your trading thank you so much for coming at my trading general today I am going to sharing with you guys my current and I'll see that good my dear friend god is making a continuous bullish trend it will go in upward direction I hope that it will touch 1525 and then come back in downward side and again it will touch 1600.so according to my analysis this whole week and coming next week is a bullish trend for gold will go in a path direction continuously so my dear friend give me your suggestion and feedback about gold so let's see what happened wish you best of luck enjoy the trading
      Attached Images  

20. The following 8 users say Thank You to Jack reacher for this useful post.

Amjadnawaz671 (08-19-2019), balut (08-13-2019), ElizaBeth (08-13-2019), Hanjra005 (08-13-2019), Khan70 (08-13-2019), mafzaaaaal (09-06-2019), Maheen8490 (08-13-2019), shahbaz hassan manzoor (08-23-2019)

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 150 1 2 3 6 ...