• Reply to thread
    Page 138 of 138 ... 133 136 137 138
    Results 1,371 to 1,373 of 1373

Thread: Jack$@ trading journal

1. #1371 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Bored

Ceena has a reputation beyond repute Ceena has a reputation beyond repute Ceena has a reputation beyond repute Ceena has a reputation beyond repute Ceena has a reputation beyond repute Ceena has a reputation beyond repute Ceena has a reputation beyond repute Ceena has a reputation beyond repute Ceena has a reputation beyond repute Ceena has a reputation beyond repute Ceena has a reputation beyond repute Ceena's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      382 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,122 Times in 1,730 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jack reacher     
      Hello my dear friend how are you hope you will be fine enjoy your trading thank you so much for sharing your thoughts and experience today I am going to sharing with you guys my Analysiss at gold and my current trade . Dear friend according to my Analysiss gold now will definitely move in Downward direction so I have a sell limit trade at this metal so what's your opinion about this give me your precious suggestions
      Gold is a trading sideway in daily timeframe we have predicted that it's a next moment will be to what the price of 1585 after this price there is most chances that it will retracement to word a down train if we open our trade with sell then we have good earning because our all its look like that it will remain in various Trend and during hold the week so seller have perfect enjoy with cell and hold your trade for long term trading right upto the end 1535.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ceena For This Useful Post:

Aafi555 (Today)

3. #1372 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Daring

Aafi555 is a name known to all Aafi555 is a name known to all Aafi555 is a name known to all Aafi555 is a name known to all Aafi555 is a name known to all Aafi555 is a name known to all Aafi555's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      14 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello my dear friend how are you hope you will be fine enjoy your trading thank you so much for sharing your thoughts and experience today I am going to sharing with you guys my Analysiss at gold and my current trade . Dear friend according to my Analysiss gold now will definitely move in Downward direction so I have a sell limit trade at this metal so what's your opinion about this give me your precious suggestions
      Gold going in an excess of high so how about we witness what one week from now wish you good luck make the most of your exchanging thank you such a great amount for sharing. So my dear companion day 1 time allotment shows the solid upswing signal present diagram examination is 1583.

4. #1373 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      798 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,471 Times in 4,454 Posts

Yes my dear friend good evening gold is going to bullish trend it is wrong place to put sell trade on gold. Most of put our trade wrongly. After that worried about that. I suggest to wait upto 1565 level. May be after that it move up. But you have low equity, so open buy trade around 1568 level. So my dear friend according to my analysis gold will move more upper side and touch the 1600 after that it will be moving reversible downtrend so my dear friend you are telling absolutely right I agreed with you

Reply to thread
    Page 138 of 138 ... 133 136 137 138