• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 78 of 91 ... 73 76 77 78 79 80 83 ...

Thread: Jack$@ trading journal

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1022 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,559 Times in 3,042 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jack reacher     
      Hello my dear friend how are you hope you will be fine enjoy your trading thank you so much for sharing your analysis and experience with us it will be very helpful for me to learn the forex trading and make a good decision and trade. Thanks for coming at my trading account and give me your precious feedback and suggestions. Today I am going to sharing with you guys my Analysiss at gbpusd. My dear friend it is making a strong bullish trend which is running in upward direction so I think a great opportunity for bury what you say about this give me your precious feedback and suggestions with you. Wish you best of luck enjoy the trading
      i could see that you want the Gbpusd to be trending down, i do not think it will be easy like that. One thing i will like you to realise is that the Gbpusd is still strong now, that is why you will see it at the high of 1.2605 at least by the next week. I am not certain whether it will be able to break that point upward, but it will not get lower than 1.2435 in case it tries to trend downward.
      HABIB NIAZI TRADING JOURNAL

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Nisha999 For This Useful Post:

Aleena19 (09-22-2019)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cheerful

Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      428 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,599 Times in 1,020 Posts

Hello my dear friend how are you hope you will be fine enjoy your trading thank you so much for sharing your thoughts and experience with us it will be fine enjoy your trading thank you so much for coming at my trading journal and give me your precious feedback and suggestions. Today I am going to sharing with you guys my Analysiss at usdjpy. My dear friend according to my analysis it is making a long term bearish trend as you can see in the chart it is definitely going in downward direction. So what you say about this give me your precious suggestions and experience. Wish you best of luck enjoy the trading
      Attached Images  
      visit my trading journal to see my successful career at forex
      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post13383814

4. The following 11 users say Thank You to Jack reacher for this useful post.

Aleena19 (09-22-2019), Ayazfx (09-22-2019), FirdousMumtaz (09-22-2019), Khan70 (09-22-2019), mafzaaaaal (09-22-2019), naveed hassan (09-22-2019), Nisha999 (09-22-2019), peterson (09-22-2019), shahbaz 780 (09-22-2019), Unregistered (1), zahir1986 (09-22-2019)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Cheeky

peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      796 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,831 Times in 2,717 Posts

Exclamation

Hello my dear friend how are you hope you will be fine enjoy your trading thank you so much for sharing your thoughts and experience with us it will be fine enjoy your trading thank you so much for coming at my trading journal and give me your precious feedback and suggestions. Today I am going to sharing with you guys my Analysiss at usdjpy. My dear friend according to my analysis it is making a long term bearish trend as you can see in the chart it is definitely going in downward direction. So what you say about this give me your precious suggestions and experience. Wish you best of luck enjoy the trading
      Its look like that market is trading in the selling direction.
      But

In general, we will continue to suggest the bullish trend conditioned by the price stability above the mentioned support, as breaking it will press on the price to return to the bearish track again, while the price needs to breach 108.30 to confirm rallying towards our next main target that reaches 109.30.
      Attached Images  
      Petersons Trading journals . Vist and get enough annaylisis
      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...ading-journals

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to peterson for this useful post.

Aleena19 (09-22-2019), Khan70 (09-22-2019)

Banned
      I am:
      In_Love

Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2430 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 17,790 Times in 4,036 Posts

Happy weekend greeting and good morning to my dear friend Jack how are you I am fine and I hope you are also fine and enjoying your profitable trading
      Dear friend I see you are analysis for US dollar against Japanese yen in my idea you are right I am agree with your idea because I see the setup in daily time frame if we see in daily time frame it is continue to go in bullish trend so I expect for its more uptrend moment my dear friend today's have a big news at USD so take care for profitable trading
      Last edited by Khan70; 09-22-2019 at 04:58 AM.

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to Khan70 for this useful post.

Aleena19 (09-22-2019), peterson (09-22-2019)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1022 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,559 Times in 3,042 Posts

Yes dear friend usdjpy is going to give us bearish again I hope it will be a long-term bearish trend so try to sell it with appropriate lot size and enjoy a good profit become always Professional Trader avoide to Greed and hurry in Forex Trading then you can get success take you guys
      HABIB NIAZI TRADING JOURNAL

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Nisha999 For This Useful Post:

Aleena19 (09-22-2019)

Banned
      I am:
      Amused

mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      571 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,078 Times in 1,682 Posts

Hello my dear friend how are you hope you will be fine enjoy your trading thank you so much for sharing your thoughts and experience with us it will be very helpful for me to learn the forex trading and make sure a good decision to make and make sure a good trade

12. The Following User Says Thank You to mafzaaaaal For This Useful Post:

Aleena19 (09-22-2019)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Cheerful

Aleena19 is a jewel in the rough Aleena19 is a jewel in the rough Aleena19 is a jewel in the rough Aleena19 is a jewel in the rough Aleena19's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello my dear friends good morning how are you i hope you will be fine and enjoy your trading thank you so much for sharing your thoughts and experience with me it will be very helpful for me to learn the forex trading and make sure a good decisions to make and make sure a good trade

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Aleena19 For This Useful Post:

Khan70 (09-22-2019)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      403 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,586 Times in 1,867 Posts

Hello my dear friend how are you I hope you will be fine and enjoy the trading journal so my dear friend according to my analysis this currency pair will move down ward direction if we see the present chart USD JPY currency pairs 107.55 so my dear friend according to my analysis this currency pair will move more downward direction till 107.00. My dear friend I agreed with you your analysis is very genuine and very right your analysis is same like why is my analysis so my dear friend I totally agreed thank you very much for your good post

16. The Following User Says Thank You to shahbaz 780 For This Useful Post:

Hadiawan (09-22-2019)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      213 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,271 Times in 1,091 Posts

Hello my dear friend how are you I hope you will be fine and enjoy every trading journal my dear friend according to my analysis USD JPY current analysis about USD JPY pair and its seems that fair is closed market at bearish trend and we can expect and hope that a master breakthrough will become bearish trend and chart analysis is 107. 55 my dear friend it is very good opportunity for selling side so according to my analysis I strongly prefer to sell side because USD JPY currency Trend is very bearish so my dear friend enjoy with your friends and family thank yo

18. The Following User Says Thank You to naveed hassan For This Useful Post:

Hadiawan (09-22-2019)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Relaxed

zahir1986 has a reputation beyond repute zahir1986 has a reputation beyond repute zahir1986 has a reputation beyond repute zahir1986 has a reputation beyond repute zahir1986 has a reputation beyond repute zahir1986 has a reputation beyond repute zahir1986 has a reputation beyond repute zahir1986 has a reputation beyond repute zahir1986 has a reputation beyond repute zahir1986 has a reputation beyond repute zahir1986 has a reputation beyond repute zahir1986's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      278 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,576 Times in 1,140 Posts

Hello Dear Friend,
      How are you and how is your trading.I hope you will be good in your health and wealth.I saw your analysis about USDJPY and you are looking Bearish in this pair i agree with your analysis the pair closed below its pivot point and it may go more down in coming days if it break 107.13 level then we may see 106.10 in coming days.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to zahir1986 For This Useful Post:

Hadiawan (09-22-2019)

Reply to thread
    Page 78 of 91 ... 73 76 77 78 79 80 83 ...