• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread

Thread: why verification of Instaforex is really necessary?

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cool

kashifalix is a name known to all kashifalix is a name known to all kashifalix is a name known to all kashifalix is a name known to all kashifalix is a name known to all kashifalix is a name known to all kashifalix's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      479 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default why verification of Instaforex is really necessary?

hi friends instaforex is really a good broker which giving us profitable opportunities . but before start trading we need to verify our identity first , i have a question why verification of Instaforex is really necessary? is it just formality?

2. Thanks under the first post will be ignored for the purpose of distribution of prizes
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

mayo76544 has much to be proud of mayo76544 has much to be proud of mayo76544 has much to be proud of mayo76544 has much to be proud of mayo76544 has much to be proud of mayo76544 has much to be proud of mayo76544 has much to be proud of mayo76544 has much to be proud of mayo76544's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      268 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,085 Times in 607 Posts

Important verification so that you can withdraw profits is a routine procedure through which can withdraw any profits are made, but if not checked will not be able to withdraw any profits and can do the account through the first level of identity and the second level through the license can be a third level through selfie and then You can trade well and withdraw your profits without any fear, but be in safety is important to activate the account first and then can trade and withdraw profits that are achieved because the lack of activation hinders the withdrawal process

4. For the posts posted after 27.06.19 the likes will be displayed after 27.08.19.
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

jidan is a jewel in the rough jidan is a jewel in the rough jidan is a jewel in the rough jidan is a jewel in the rough jidan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1357 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Verification confirms the identity of the users. When we verify the instaforex account that means instaforex get all kinds of information about the investor or account holder. If any unethical activities are happened from the account they can take action. Sometime hacker want to attack the account then broker authority can take action. Beside then if we do not verify the account then instaforex do not make withdrawal. We need to verify to withdraw our money and profit.so all should verify his account first. Verify the account is so much easy. We can use various document to verify our account. National in card, passport , driving license are the option to verify the first step of verification. For high level verify we need to address verify. I suggest all before transaction all should verify the account.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Poshentity has much to be proud of Poshentity has much to be proud of Poshentity has much to be proud of Poshentity has much to be proud of Poshentity has much to be proud of Poshentity has much to be proud of Poshentity has much to be proud of Poshentity has much to be proud of Poshentity has much to be proud of Poshentity's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      399 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,398 Times in 698 Posts

The truth is that it is not only instaForex brokers that requires verification of a trader that is registered on their platform, other brokers platforms also requires full verification of a registered trader with them. There are some reasons why an account should be verified. This is done so as to have a proper record and identity of the trader because large amount of funds and cash activities are carried out on the brokers websites and trading terminals. For the sake of authenticity and transparency, you are required to verify your account so as to prove that you are actually the real owner of the account with the name of what you are operating with. Another reason is so that probably any case of fraud or cheating can be easily traced to you properly without much hindrance. So this are some of the reason I believe makes the verification process to be required of traders that registers with instaForex and most other platforms.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Inspired

Yusfunoble has much to be proud of Yusfunoble has much to be proud of Yusfunoble has much to be proud of Yusfunoble has much to be proud of Yusfunoble has much to be proud of Yusfunoble has much to be proud of Yusfunoble has much to be proud of Yusfunoble has much to be proud of Yusfunoble's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      290 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,085 Times in 465 Posts

I believe verification of account is very important and necessary rather than just formality, and it is done across different financial platforms and not just instaforex. With the expansion and ever innovative world of technology, there are varieties of way people can use technology to their advantage by cheating and claiming who they’re not. The whole procedure of verification though my be strenuous and abit long but it’s nothing as long as you’re genuinely who you claimed to be.

Consider a scenario where there is no verification of account and a user is claiming the identity of more than 2 people, whereby simultaneously running those accounts. Such account can be used to commit fraud or any criminal offense and it won’t be easy to be tracked. But with verification and uploading of genuine information on the website, it is easier to trace and block several unwanted accounts.

8. For the posts posted after 27.06.19 the likes will be displayed after 27.08.19.
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Bored

Eneregha has a reputation beyond repute Eneregha has a reputation beyond repute Eneregha has a reputation beyond repute Eneregha has a reputation beyond repute Eneregha has a reputation beyond repute Eneregha has a reputation beyond repute Eneregha has a reputation beyond repute Eneregha has a reputation beyond repute Eneregha has a reputation beyond repute Eneregha has a reputation beyond repute Eneregha has a reputation beyond repute Eneregha's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1073 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,207 Times in 1,569 Posts

Verification of your client area is very important now just in instaforex but in all forex broker, a good forex broker will always ask you to verify you client area or the information you have provided to him before the broker can grant you full access to all their services, you won't be able to withdraw from your instaforex account without fully verifying your profile.

The reason behind this is for the broker to no its members very well and also to make sure that they are not dealing with fraudsters, verifying that you are the real owner of the account is verify important, this will help reduce fraudulent activities in the broker website as well.

So it's a necessary thing that all traders must abide to, cause if you open account with any broker the first message you will be sent is a message for you to upload your documents so that you will have full access to all the brokers services.
      Why should you boast? You are not saved by your works but by the grace of God.👆

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Cool

Jerryparker is a splendid one to behold Jerryparker is a splendid one to behold Jerryparker is a splendid one to behold Jerryparker is a splendid one to behold Jerryparker is a splendid one to behold Jerryparker is a splendid one to behold Jerryparker is a splendid one to behold Jerryparker's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      229 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Instaforex account verification is not a formality. If you have gone through the instaforex website properly, you will discover that you would not enjoy some benefits if you do not verify your account. Infact according to instaforex website, you can only enjoy 60% of their services as an unverified client. One of the service you will not enjoy as an unverified client is, the ability to withdraw your funds directly to your bank card. Let's take for example that you have received a non withdrawals deposit of $500 from the mt5 forum with which you will trade, after labouring for 2 two months you got an additional $80 which you can now withdraw, you are stopped from withdrawing it because you have not verified your account. Of what purpose is you labour, if you cannot get the money to your bank account because of verification.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Innocent

Asinivich will become famous soon enough Asinivich will become famous soon enough Asinivich's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      45 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Not just a formality, but the obligation of every client who wants to get a complete and fast service without any delay. The verification process is needed so that the broker can find out whether the client is serious about registering to be his client or just stopping by briefly and then leaving again. Let's just say that we have a company and there are people who want to apply for a job in our company. Do we just let them register without submitting some physical files to us? Do we immediately give jobs that are available just like that? Certainly not.

We must first understand the explanation and purpose of the points I mentioned above. That's because, if there's someone who wants to continue the trading process at a broker without carrying out the self-confirmation process by including a number of documents, this can cause our account to be "restricted" and unable to freely access certain services and not be able to do many activities. Nothing is done wrong by brokers, let alone trusted ones like Instaforex because they need our documents so they know who we really are and prove that we really are a human, not a bot or other type of A.I.

After understanding the benefits of the verification process, the client must also know and send the documents required by the broker in accordance with the conditions specified. This is to ensure that the client doesn't commit various kinds of fraud in manipulating data such as editing an identity card by changing names, addresses, residences, and other information that's very much different from the original. That's why brokers only accept prospective clients with a strict verification process to avoid things like that.

Not a few cases where brokers find many people with the same photo, or other identifying information that's different but has many similarities at other points. That's why brokers sometimes ask us to send selfies and original documents that we have. This method is used to convince the verification team and ensure that if we have data in common with others, we can still be categorized as genuine one, not edited. There may be several people who are registered with the same city, country, or even the same address but have different gender, place of birth, identity number, along with other information.

Remember one more thing, in the verification process we must provide everything that's needed for our account to be received. I admit the verification process at Instaforex is the most difficult and complicated to fulfill the conditions, but because I'm honest and have a few improvised documents, they finally accepted me and verified my account well, even though I had to wait several days. The point is honesty and our goal is why we're trading at a broker. If we do have one valid identity and document without ever editing it, the verification process will run smoothly and finish in a few days like me. Just provide some logical explanation via email if we have a problem in the document. In my case, I explained that I had no electricity or water bills because I still lived with my parents. However, I have other alternative documents and they accept me.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6791 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,675 Times in 2,003 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kashifalix     
      hi friends instaforex is really a good broker which giving us profitable opportunities . but before start trading we need to verify our identity first , i have a question why verification of Instaforex is really necessary? is it just formality?
      Verifying our identity, address and other details is very important thing in instaforex broker because this makes our money and our account in safe, where after we open our account and confirm our identity, our address and our details we have to confirm the way which we will use to deposit or withdraw our money through, that tool should be our own bank account or our own electronic bank or even our own credit card and in case of using any tool doesn't belong to us or belong to others they typically refuse it and it is a very good advantage because this makes us the lonely controllers on our accounts and even if someone stolen our trading account number and our password he will not be able to withdraw any money on his own bank account because there will be a difference between his name and our name, and no one can make any money withdrawal from our trading account to his bank account except us, so verifying our accounts in instaforex is very essential because it protects us from any hacking or any attempt from hackers to withdraw our own money .

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Relaxed

skyE5ive will become famous soon enough skyE5ive will become famous soon enough skyE5ive's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      27 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Cool Verification is security.

Quote Originally Posted by kashifalix     

Verification of forex account is very necessary because it is the only way that the broker can be certain of the identity of the trader and the authenticity of their existing because sometimes it might be an automated account which is created by robots or code in order to spam their servers.

This is also better for the traders as well because it helps them to know that their broker cares a lot about their security and are taking steps to protect it. It would be better for traders to identify brokers who have strict verification process and stick to them because it means they take in less scammers into their company to trade.

Reply to thread