• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Thread: I am new i want to know about online forex trading

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Muhammad Haris Memon will become famous soon enough Muhammad Haris Memon's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      21 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Noor141     
      Hi
      Hello dear friends I am new here I want to know about forex trading. In my views forex trading is a good and online business that is a opportunity for all type of people to earn online money. Kindky guide me more about forex
      Yes dear it is an online Currency markets which includes trading of major currency pairs like USD, EUR, GBP, JPY etc its 24 hours market you can earn money by trading but it is not that easy to start and earn profits but it require knowledge and experience to become good trader. Before trading you should get proper analysis on the currency pair you wish to trade so if you analysis will right it will give you profit.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Muhammad Haris Memon For This Useful Post:

Noor141 (08-14-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Cheerful

MominaDuraid has much to be proud of MominaDuraid has much to be proud of MominaDuraid has much to be proud of MominaDuraid has much to be proud of MominaDuraid has much to be proud of MominaDuraid has much to be proud of MominaDuraid has much to be proud of MominaDuraid has much to be proud of MominaDuraid has much to be proud of MominaDuraid's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      370 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,346 Times in 505 Posts

hi friends how are you all.preserving your current tiny account to acquire a period of at the very least 1 year is the foremost strategy to turning out to be successful on fx trading. Understanding the variation amid a fantastic top quality buy and sell as well as a awful just one is important. Figure out how to believe significantly to help you extract useful facts by graphs and also graphs. Considering every piece of information linked to Forex currency trading may be the expertise which sets the great dealers over the awful.stay blessed
      <<<-----------------WELCOME TO MY TRADING JOURNAL------------------->>>
      https://forum.mt5.com/member.php?1299390-MominaDuraid

4. The following 6 users say Thank You to MominaDuraid for this useful post.

friendly (08-13-2019), Noor141 (08-14-2019), Sofia786 (08-13-2019), tania321 (08-13-2019), Unregistered (2)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Cool

AbdulRehman973 is just really nice AbdulRehman973 is just really nice AbdulRehman973 is just really nice AbdulRehman973 is just really nice AbdulRehman973's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      100 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear friend welcome to the forum . Forex trading is good opportunity specially for jobless but educated peoples
      They should invest their knowledge by making post and creating threads to earn bonus and then to trade. Advice to you improve knowledge, do more and more posts to enhance your capital.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to AbdulRehman973 For This Useful Post:

Noor141 (08-14-2019)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Amazed

friendly is a jewel in the rough friendly is a jewel in the rough friendly is a jewel in the rough friendly is a jewel in the rough friendly's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      31 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

hello traders,I've understood, one really great way along with improving strategy and getting more knowledge in forex is not trading when for example we've made already like 50-100 pips, because that is a big amount of pips and usually what follows that is one, two maybe even more losing trades. Also great way to maximize profits is not trade just random trades, but trade when there is trigger from strategy also avoiding some rubbish losing trades.have a great day

8. The following 3 users say Thank You to friendly for this useful post.

Noor141 (08-14-2019), Sofia786 (08-13-2019), tania321 (08-13-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

tania321 is a splendid one to behold tania321 is a splendid one to behold tania321 is a splendid one to behold tania321 is a splendid one to behold tania321 is a splendid one to behold tania321 is a splendid one to behold tania321 is a splendid one to behold tania321's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      138 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

hi guys,actual forex business that demands we see,,, we did the transaction, then the transaction we profit and then we have to think, how we can repeat the profit that we never did before,,, easy! simple.but in fact many are failing in this , and stopped for this business,how is the best way to get a large profit,,, it's only you who understand, it's only you who can do it,,, not anyone else,, by the way,, you practice and observe,,, look at the condition of the previous price as a reference your OP ,,,, remember the price has a history,keep smiling and trading

10. The following 2 users say Thank You to tania321 for this useful post.

Noor141 (08-14-2019), Sofia786 (08-13-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Sofia786 is a glorious beacon of light Sofia786 is a glorious beacon of light Sofia786 is a glorious beacon of light Sofia786 is a glorious beacon of light Sofia786 is a glorious beacon of light Sofia786 is a glorious beacon of light Sofia786's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      88 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear fellows,For me the way to maximize profit in any open orders always put profit target and trailing stop.And do not close the order by force, let it shut down automatically.And in trading have to do discipline, for example, if the target is met not connect new orders again to avoid analytical errors.hard work is success

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Sofia786 For This Useful Post:

Noor141 (08-14-2019)

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Noor141 is on a distinguished road Noor141's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Thanks for guidline

---------- Post added at 06:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:15 AM ----------

Thanks

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Inspired

aremerule is a glorious beacon of light aremerule is a glorious beacon of light aremerule is a glorious beacon of light aremerule is a glorious beacon of light aremerule is a glorious beacon of light aremerule's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      338 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Spending more time here at MT5 forum, learn a lot of thing, ask when you dont understand. Keep on practicing using demo account. Until you can already made consistent profit, understand how does the market move and can make a proper analysis, then go for real account. If you still not confident, keep on trading demo account until you really ready to trade real account.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to aremerule For This Useful Post:

Noor141 (08-14-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Jimi874755 is a splendid one to behold Jimi874755 is a splendid one to behold Jimi874755 is a splendid one to behold Jimi874755 is a splendid one to behold Jimi874755 is a splendid one to behold Jimi874755 is a splendid one to behold Jimi874755 is a splendid one to behold Jimi874755's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      517 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex trading is a home based online business and this is for all people of the world. You just need to have little bit education that you can read and understand the market and can learn about Forex trading. Now it becomes more easy to trade on mobile and you can trade at any time and anywhere whether you are at home or traveling.....

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Hanjra005 has a spectacular aura about Hanjra005 has a spectacular aura about Hanjra005's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      24 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hi friend how are you all. Earning by learning is the best rule of business. Forex trading is the trade for online trading. If anyone wants to join forex trading he should be fully aware of trading otherwise he face failure. Mt5, is the best forum to learn about trading on forex market. Also get lecture on YouTube for learning. There are many ways to learn online trading. Then apply demo account to practice more and more to control your emotions. And then apply real account for trading.

Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 3 1 2 3