• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 2 1 2

Thread: Mistake is a normal but never repeat it

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Bestfriend1 is a glorious beacon of light Bestfriend1 is a glorious beacon of light Bestfriend1 is a glorious beacon of light Bestfriend1 is a glorious beacon of light Bestfriend1 is a glorious beacon of light Bestfriend1's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      77 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Mistakes are the part of our life and we all make mistakes but the one who takes good lesson from his mistakes will become successful so try to improve your mistakes and take a good lesson from your mistakes and don't repeat your mistakes if you do this then you will have losses consistently so increase your knowledge and do better work and try to make a habit to do learning daily then you will easily improve your mistakes.

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to Bestfriend1 for this useful post.

BestMember (08-14-2019), Mona042 (08-14-2019), Naziakhan (08-14-2019)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Cheerful

gourav2040 is a splendid one to behold gourav2040 is a splendid one to behold gourav2040 is a splendid one to behold gourav2040 is a splendid one to behold gourav2040 is a splendid one to behold gourav2040 is a splendid one to behold gourav2040 is a splendid one to behold gourav2040's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      519 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes, ,mistake is common in trading because we all have less experience but we should never repeat our mistake again and again. We all have limited money so we should never waste our money in repeating mistake. Mistake occur when we have less experience of that particular area so we should practice parallel in demo account to practice on our mistake.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to gourav2040 For This Useful Post:

Naziakhan (08-14-2019)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Frd52 will become famous soon enough Frd52's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Mistake is a normal but never repeat it we are all women and no matter how smart are good we are we didn't make mistake at some points we make mistakes and learn from it but if you make our mistakes and repeat the same mistakes over and over again then loss is not far from the chat later we make mistakes to learn but we must never repeat the same mistake I need mistakes place the order with Deepak volume and without TP and stop loss and its hurt I have to take close this mistake take me good theatre

6. The following 3 users say Thank You to Frd52 for this useful post.

Naziakhan (08-14-2019), Unregistered (2)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

face2face is on a distinguished road face2face's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

mistakes is a part of forex market no doubt every one face some trouble in forex market that actually there mistake. he should need to mange that mistake as much money management we have done in forex market as much profit we can earn from the forex market. if we make a mistake and we do not to recover it then we may be suffer more loss in forex market. that is the why i always say that you must learn forex market and do not repeat your mistake to get more good result in forex market.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to face2face For This Useful Post:

Naziakhan (08-14-2019)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

BestMember has much to be proud of BestMember has much to be proud of BestMember has much to be proud of BestMember has much to be proud of BestMember has much to be proud of BestMember has much to be proud of BestMember has much to be proud of BestMember has much to be proud of BestMember has much to be proud of BestMember's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      212 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,232 Times in 699 Posts

Human being is the nature of mistake and doing mistakes in life step by step but a good trader is that who learn from his mistake and never repeat it.mistake do make a man perfect when we should this mistake means money management and manage to risk In forex trading business those peoples get a good amount and become a good trader in this forum

10. The Following User Says Thank You to BestMember For This Useful Post:

Naziakhan (08-14-2019)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cheerful

Naziakhan has much to be proud of Naziakhan has much to be proud of Naziakhan has much to be proud of Naziakhan has much to be proud of Naziakhan has much to be proud of Naziakhan has much to be proud of Naziakhan has much to be proud of Naziakhan has much to be proud of Naziakhan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      448 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,043 Times in 737 Posts

Yes , you are right my dear friend that mistakes are the part of the trader life and the part of the business but that's mistakes should be just once never repeat the same mistakes again and again and never make them the habit because if they would become the habit then it would be very difficult to change them . My dear friend if we are doing mistakes then we don't be afraid of them but we should work our on our mistakes and try that we will never repeat them again. A good trader always learn from the other mistakes.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Amazed

Mona042 has much to be proud of Mona042 has much to be proud of Mona042 has much to be proud of Mona042 has much to be proud of Mona042 has much to be proud of Mona042 has much to be proud of Mona042 has much to be proud of Mona042 has much to be proud of Mona042 has much to be proud of Mona042's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      446 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,224 Times in 696 Posts

Some mistake are normal in Forex trading but you should not repeat mistake in Forex trading if you want to learn from the trading then you should get rid of mistakes,friends mistakes are main cause for losing your count if you want to keep your account with big equity and big balance then you should learn from mistakes and you reduce your mistake thank you so much.

Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 2 1 2