• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 4 of 4 ... 2 3 4

Thread: What you think , Forex trading is easy or difficult

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Famoch will become famous soon enough Famoch will become famous soon enough Famoch's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      55 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex trading business is easy and also difficult, beginners or newbies will see forex trading business as a difficult type of business and a good perfect traders will see forex trading business as easy type of business.
      From the start of trading you will see forex trading business very difficult but immediately you have the full knowledge and understanding of forex trading and know everything that determines forex market movements and directions then you will see forex trading business very easy and convenient type of business.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

sina4jesus has a brilliant future sina4jesus has a brilliant future sina4jesus has a brilliant future sina4jesus has a brilliant future sina4jesus has a brilliant future sina4jesus has a brilliant future sina4jesus has a brilliant future sina4jesus has a brilliant future sina4jesus has a brilliant future sina4jesus has a brilliant future sina4jesus has a brilliant future sina4jesus's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1702 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,640 Times in 1,236 Posts

Forex trading is very easy when training is had at first. That should follow by day to day experience of the market through continuous trading of both Demo and Live accounts. However, when one gets it right, the market becomes good but bad when not. Forex seems not right when one is not having success through it.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to sina4jesus For This Useful Post:

Hina shah (08-15-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Twouch will become famous soon enough Twouch's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think forex trading is hard for those who dont understand forex properly and did not learn about trading. But if you have good experience and good investment then you can easily earn profit and it will seems to be easy for you.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Bestfriend1 is a glorious beacon of light Bestfriend1 is a glorious beacon of light Bestfriend1 is a glorious beacon of light Bestfriend1 is a glorious beacon of light Bestfriend1 is a glorious beacon of light Bestfriend1's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      99 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex trading is not so easy neither too difficult. Most of the people make it difficult for their own self because they don't have proper knowledge and most of the people make if very easy by getting proper knowledge and it is true that if we have precise knowledge then every thing becomes easy for us, if we face any problem then we will solve it easily by our own self and with proper knowledge we will do better work and gain good profits profits.

6. The following 4 users say Thank You to Bestfriend1 for this useful post.

BestMember (08-15-2019), Hina shah (08-15-2019), Unregistered (2)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

MZK has a spectacular aura about MZK has a spectacular aura about MZK has a spectacular aura about MZK's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      497 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hina shah     
      Hi dear friends
      Hope you all are fine.
      Forex trading is not so much easy , But when you start to understand it with enthusiasm , it is very easy friends. Main reason of trader failure is that they make a psychological mistake . People normally start with small lot size but when the losses occur they want to recover it quickly and they decide to increase lot size to recover it , they think let's take the risk one last time then I will go according to my plan , for these reasons we find this business is very difficult.
      If you shows the necessary discipline while trading so there is no easy business like this.
      I think that forex is not difficult nor easy because it is fully depends upon our experience and if we have good experience and we have patience during trading then profit making is easy for us trading also becomes easy bit if we are greedy and impatience during trading then it is difficult for us.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to MZK For This Useful Post:

Hina shah (08-15-2019)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Inspired

FUNMIDOLF will become famous soon enough FUNMIDOLF's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      274 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

In the beginning ,forex trading will be difficult and hard.But as a trader begins to gather knowledge about his area of interest the forex market trading activity will start to get easier and easier.so forex trading is neither hard or easy.it all depends on the skills level of the forex trader.I will advice any aspiring trader to get serious about forex education because it is only on this basis can the professionals and great forex traders emerge. For those who have not achieved much proficiency,forex will be very hard and confusing but for those who already learnt.then forex trading will be smooth and friction free.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Yeehaw

Greend has much to be proud of Greend has much to be proud of Greend has much to be proud of Greend has much to be proud of Greend has much to be proud of Greend has much to be proud of Greend has much to be proud of Greend has much to be proud of Greend's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      83 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,014 Times in 255 Posts

usually we often do not admit the mistakes we make even though the mistakes we make are big and moreover small, this is also included in the category of prestige in admitting the mistakes we make and from this is actually our milestone in our failure to do better in terms of business . mistakes actually become our evaluation material to go to the right things and instead of hiding and not admitting those mistakes, everyone of course has made mistakes, but we are grateful that the mistakes we have made are our consideration for doing better.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

BestMember has much to be proud of BestMember has much to be proud of BestMember has much to be proud of BestMember has much to be proud of BestMember has much to be proud of BestMember has much to be proud of BestMember has much to be proud of BestMember has much to be proud of BestMember has much to be proud of BestMember's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      217 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,244 Times in 704 Posts

Every body his personal point of view and .my point of about about trade is that forex trading business is not a easy but a very difficult but only they should experience and knowledge when both of these happen a person they do trade without any fear and easily do work. In the beginning is very difficulties face a newcomers but gradually they do understand and do works well by getting huge amount and also getting success.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to BestMember For This Useful Post:

Hina shah (08-15-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Bazmi786 has a brilliant future Bazmi786 has a brilliant future Bazmi786 has a brilliant future Bazmi786 has a brilliant future Bazmi786 has a brilliant future Bazmi786 has a brilliant future Bazmi786 has a brilliant future Bazmi786 has a brilliant future Bazmi786 has a brilliant future Bazmi786 has a brilliant future Bazmi786 has a brilliant future Bazmi786's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      48 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,902 Times in 861 Posts

you want to become Millionaire and make your dreams come true then you have to work hard and make this job easy for you. Forex trading is very risky business but i believe that with hard working and determinaton one can achieve goals.it can be difficult for those who want to earn money within some hours, with this mind set up you can not stay in forex market.

14. The following 3 users say Thank You to Bazmi786 for this useful post.

Jam habib ahmad (Yesterday), Mehak48 (Yesterday), mohsin66 (Yesterday)

Reply to thread
    Page 4 of 4 ... 2 3 4