• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Thread: How many times you lost you capital?

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Okuteq is just really nice Okuteq is just really nice Okuteq is just really nice Okuteq is just really nice Okuteq's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      171 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Margin Call a habit that we should prevent when we want to become profitable, the best way that we can accomplish this feature in our trading is to ensure that certain characteristics are not found on our behaviour, margin call comes with some negative feedback that can make the trader feel like he does not have what it takes To trade forex successfully, I cannot recall the number of the account that I've lost because I don't yet know what insurance against losses means, not that I should not use money management, but the discipline is lacking, this is what I know I should work on because the market is always profitable only when we have self control. Margin call means we don't have the self discipline yet.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Okuteq For This Useful Post:

elssayed (08-26-2019)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5330 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 12,264 Times in 4,017 Posts

If you lose your capital too many times as a Forex Trader, you will come to a point where the next decision that you might want to consider is how to stop trading, despite the greater potential that we have in the Forex market, we can still be losing because we don't understand that our small attitude that are negative all will tend to be what can cause the greater losses, as a Forex Trader, there are things which we can prevent of course because we know how to be disciplined I have lost many accounts but that does not mean that I have given up in the Forex market because I know that there are still many opportunities to trade in this market and earn, but sometimes it all seems like giving up is the best option that we should take because it seems simple enough. Don't let the loss of your account make you leave this business, always try again.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to adewale For This Useful Post:

Thandeka (08-17-2019)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      752 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,689 Times in 1,702 Posts

I have started trading, I have not bewildered any narration. There have been many occasions where my narration were degraded, to a point of possession a few dollars to it. Then the raise up will startle again. The artless reasons why it was base was base on the event that, at some detail, I strive to reach my losings, when I waste so much. This mate me destroy representation of the bigger picture, therefore I go for a contemptible more fate largeness so as to keep my targets in line. Another account why my account gotta degraded was long, sometimes, I strive to expedition up the charge at which I compel profit. So I will open so many trades in a specific direction and almost all will be miss. This have occur severally, vetch a point where I advised myself and expert to be culture. Though I shelter't always gotten it, but I have amended. When I make my account zero then I was so much upset but this failure give me so much literature. And after that every failure I study many things.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Cold

Asinivich is just really nice Asinivich is just really nice Asinivich is just really nice Asinivich is just really nice Asinivich is just really nice Asinivich's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      115 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Most of the losses that I experience during my trading usually occur in the bonus account from the results of the promotion or prize after winning the trading contest. For the money that I have deposited myself with less than $ 500, I've made more and even more, so I don't need to calculate the amount of loss that I experienced for that type of account. However, specifically for the bonus account that I got, this can't be denied because the number of accounts I have destroyed is no longer counted. So many that I could not remember the amount anymore, at least less than 50 times I lost bonus accounts.

When compared between the total losses that I suffered and the income that I got from the lost accounts, I think the results are quite satisfying because I can make more profit and the money I use for trading is a bonus, not capital from my own wallet. However, getting the bonus is not easy because it takes more effort especially if you expect a victory from a trading contest that many people compete for the top positions.

The unpleasant experience above, fortunately happened when I was not very familiar in trading and could not control my emotions. The level of loss and many lost accounts occurred in the few years until early 2019 I began to stabilize my emotions and be able to trade better and understand how to manage the risks that I use in every trade. From the beginning of this year until now, I think I only lost accounts less than 10 times and that is the same account. Fortunately in the past few months, I have not gotten a bonus account that I can use for real trading because from this forum myself I have never gotten a large amount of bonuses to trade. I do not know why because I still do not understand the system for giving bonuses to members even though I have read a lot of the existing regulations.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cool

kashifalix is a splendid one to behold kashifalix is a splendid one to behold kashifalix is a splendid one to behold kashifalix is a splendid one to behold kashifalix is a splendid one to behold kashifalix is a splendid one to behold kashifalix is a splendid one to behold kashifalix's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      572 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hi dear trading is very risky business and in this business profit and loss are the part of business so sometimes a trader gain big loss in trading its possible .. we can not get just profit and profit from this business and our salary is not fixed we get profit how much we hard work so i think everyone get loss once in trading business and it's happened in starting after experience chance of winning increase and losses will be reduced by step by step. ...
      In starting of my trading career i also gain big loss some time once i gain 200$ loss just in a week and i was very sad i try to leave trading but i still be confident and take risk again and recover my loss in a month.
      My account was flash up to 10 times but i gain good profit fro. Trading business so i never be sad now after getting loss i learn from my losses and try to never repeat my mistake again and again . I just loss my capital not my hope .
      Trading is best business if we understand it and trade after proper research.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Daring

Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      420 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,475 Times in 645 Posts

When we lose our capital, it is because we have ultimately forgotten certain things that ar supposed to be avoided and in this market, there are people that have this wrong understanding that can automatically make them lose their accounts, the first requirement of being a successful forex trader is discipline, now there are traders who don't seem to have this whenever they trade and the end result is that they would lose their accounts, I cannot think about the account that I have personally lost as a Forex trader because the mere thought of them makes me feel bad, but what I want to do is ensure that I make improvements thereafter to prevent the reoccurring of something like that.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

dtvade has a brilliant future dtvade has a brilliant future dtvade has a brilliant future dtvade has a brilliant future dtvade has a brilliant future dtvade has a brilliant future dtvade has a brilliant future dtvade has a brilliant future dtvade has a brilliant future dtvade has a brilliant future dtvade has a brilliant future dtvade's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2453 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,151 Times in 1,158 Posts

In forex trading it is very normal to lose capital but it should not become often or consistent.This is the reason why one has to make sure that he learns enough of technical analysis and fundamental analysis very well.At the end one should have his or her personal strategy that must have been tested and proved over a long period of time.In this case one's strategy should be able to deliver at 8 wining trades out of every 10 trades.Wining in forex trading is a game of high probability.
      In summary I have lost accounts severally at least up to 15 times which if I have to calculate the amount of money involved it should be up to 10,000 USD.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

freya22 has a brilliant future freya22 has a brilliant future freya22 has a brilliant future freya22 has a brilliant future freya22 has a brilliant future freya22 has a brilliant future freya22 has a brilliant future freya22 has a brilliant future freya22 has a brilliant future freya22 has a brilliant future freya22 has a brilliant future freya22's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      779 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,492 Times in 1,533 Posts

In the forex trading market, loosing of capital is a common factor but not ethical among the beginners, it's a sign of inexperience, lack of trading strategy, lack of patience, lack of a trading plan, lack of discipline, theses are all the reason why traders looses their capital in the market. For me, when I begin to trade in the forex trading market, I have experience loss of capital or account in countless of time, but the most important thing in the beginning is never giving up for sure forex is not easy, but in as much as we keep learning, practicing consistently, we will achieve our goals, but it usually takes time.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to freya22 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cool

Damkidah is a splendid one to behold Damkidah is a splendid one to behold Damkidah is a splendid one to behold Damkidah is a splendid one to behold Damkidah is a splendid one to behold Damkidah is a splendid one to behold Damkidah is a splendid one to behold Damkidah is a splendid one to behold Damkidah's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      235 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,124 Times in 583 Posts

So far as forex trading is concerned, I have never had cause to lose all of my capital. It is true that at some point in time, I experienced multiple losses during trading but this did not rip me of my total capital. I think greed and lack of experience make this kind of event to come up. A trader who is not greedy and is pleased with whatever he gets from the market will not have to go through losing his trading capital because no matter the case, situations that warrants losing all his capital will never come up even though he can lose part of his capital. Lack of experience on the other hand also means that a trader do not have all the technical and fundamental know how as regarding the market operations. Without being greedy, a trader who does not put in place good account management system is capable of losing all his trading capital in one trade. If a person can eliminate these things, there definitely will be no event of capital loss.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

rashidmalik will become famous soon enough rashidmalik will become famous soon enough rashidmalik's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      24 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I have a mistake of many times I have trade with big volume my capital was low and I have to loss. never trade without tp and stop loss I have made mistakes trade without tp and stop loss and the results I have to face loss but this mistake learned me in future never reapet again this mistake.

Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 3 1 2 3