• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 5 of 5 ... 3 4 5

Thread: Is forex trading a full time job or a part time job

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Noor4755 will become famous soon enough Noor4755 will become famous soon enough Noor4755's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      26 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

This is your choice that you trade in Forex market as full time or part time trader but in my views you should trade in Forex market as part time trader. Because it is very risky business and you can lose your money at any time but if you are jobless and struggling for your daily expenditures you should trade as full time and trader......

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Kingkhan2288 has a spectacular aura about Kingkhan2288 has a spectacular aura about Kingkhan2288's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      97 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex business is the real business and its very good business its full time and part time both type of the job its only depend on your hard work and experience and your interest and its open 5/24 its a international business and its have no requirements rather than the business knowledge and its learning if you will work hard for the gaining of learning and knowledge its very easy to understand the natur of the market and should have to remember that this is very risky business there is no space for the mistakes so just practice on the demo accounts and learn more about forex and from your mistakes which give you lesson for the future planning

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

MIRAMIM will become famous soon enough MIRAMIM's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      13 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

If I find a suitable profit I will dispense with anything else in my life and pay attention to work in Forex only, especially since I am free in my work, no one commits me to orders and do not forbid and work at a time that suits me without any restrictions.

---------- Post added at 09:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 PM ----------

Yes, your words are true and it is right, it is nice to think of all the possibilities that can occur, especially in working in Forex and the fact that it is fraught with risks.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

blessing76 is just really nice blessing76 is just really nice blessing76 is just really nice blessing76 is just really nice blessing76 is just really nice blessing76's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      318 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

In the first place Forex trading is not a job but It is a business for serrious minded people and It is only traders that take Forex trading as a business that can have a future with Forex trading. Also you most have discipline to learn and improve your self i. Your trading skill.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      81 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,114 Times in 845 Posts

To be a successful forex trader you need to commit your time and work hard by learning and practicing to get knowledge and experience,it not only profit oriented and you can sustain loss some times or most times so its better to take it as subordinate jobmThey can make a very good profit laughing by working on the lessons in the product.

6. The following 3 users say Thank You to Mehak48 for this useful post.

Bazmi786 (09-10-2019), Jam habib ahmad (09-10-2019), mohsin66 (09-12-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Famoch has a spectacular aura about Famoch has a spectacular aura about Famoch has a spectacular aura about Famoch's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      74 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hi guys, some forex traders take forex trading business as part-time job and some forex traders take forex trading as full time job. It depends on how the forex trader wants it after considering the convenience. Some traders do salary job apart from forex trading and some traders do wages job apart from forex trading business.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Famoch For This Useful Post:

Bazmi786 (09-10-2019)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Relaxed

Royoct has a spectacular aura about Royoct has a spectacular aura about Royoct has a spectacular aura about Royoct's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      108 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex trading is an online business. It can either be taken as a part-time business or a full-time business. It all depends on you. But it is advisable to take another job so as to get extra income. As a trader the most important thing is to have the knowledge and experience needed to trade Forex.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Mikestbuddy04 is a jewel in the rough Mikestbuddy04 is a jewel in the rough Mikestbuddy04 is a jewel in the rough Mikestbuddy04's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      24 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Depends on how you want it, if you get another job you are doing you can make it part-time but if not you can concentrate on it and make it a full-time business. It is advisable to make it a full-time job so as to develop yourself professionally and get much profits from it.

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Dua Fatima will become famous soon enough Dua Fatima's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      14 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think forex is part time job but jobless people can spend full in forex platform. If you new in forex trading will spend more and more and work hard in this platform. If you have good knowledge you will succeed in forex trading easily. Forex is a part time job for students and who need money. Forex is full time for joblessness peoples. So you are student will spend 2-3 hours daily. If you are joblesser you will spend 9-10 hours.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Dua Fatima For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Lonely

Abdul Wahid is a splendid one to behold Abdul Wahid is a splendid one to behold Abdul Wahid is a splendid one to behold Abdul Wahid is a splendid one to behold Abdul Wahid is a splendid one to behold Abdul Wahid is a splendid one to behold Abdul Wahid is a splendid one to behold Abdul Wahid's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      504 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Get a successful career in the forex is very difficult. I advice you that do this profession part time. If you made consistent profit over 1 to 2 years. Then can you thinks about to become a full time trader. In forex trading, some time you made a good profits but in comings month you loosed it all. So be careful about forex trading because it is a risky business.

Reply to thread
    Page 5 of 5 ... 3 4 5