And environment is.

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

stormtr00per is an unknown quantity at this point stormtr00per's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

hello. Personally, I agree with you, and I guess that it's a really good thing to travel. However, it's good when you travel the places you're sure of, because there are dangerous places, safe places to travel to, and our worlds is not safe itself. For example, I was in Avezzano, Italy, and I thought that there won't be scaring things, but, as it turned out, it was a dangerous place... Now I have to go to Naples, Italy, and I'm really afraid to imagine what does expect me...

Banned
      I am:
      Yeehaw

Greend has a reputation beyond repute Greend has a reputation beyond repute Greend has a reputation beyond repute Greend has a reputation beyond repute Greend has a reputation beyond repute Greend has a reputation beyond repute Greend has a reputation beyond repute Greend has a reputation beyond repute Greend has a reputation beyond repute Greend has a reputation beyond repute Greend has a reputation beyond repute Greend's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      178 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,856 Times in 1,239 Posts

Dream without effort is the same as imagining, what is dreamed of will not come true, so to realize this dream requires effort, and actually the dream is our friend to achieve success in life, including in forex trading, but this dream can also be our enemy that is, when we dream of something that is forbidden, an example of a dream that is forbidden in forex trading is to dream of getting rich quick through forex trading, to be an enemy because it can plunge us into wrong actions and steps in trading
      Actually dreams can be a guide in carrying out trading. Having a dream of success from trading then all we have to do is follow the process of being successful in a safe way. Haste to make your dreams come true only invites unnecessary problems. Especially in trading, it quickly becomes a real loss. Have a dream of earning 35 million a month from trading can be realized in 3 years as long as undergoing the process with discipline.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Greend For This Useful Post:

Jack182 (09-19-2019)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Yena malona will become famous soon enough Yena malona's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello all hope that you are fine, so who does not like to travel We all love to travel and see the beauty of the universe and discover places and visit famous places Do you believe that I have not traveled to a place so far because of the lack of possibilities and lack of access to work and lack of funds I hope to visit all the countries in the world

Banned
      I am:
      ----

Lmaomen1 is an unknown quantity at this point Lmaomen1's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

hello. Personally, I agree with you, and I guess that it's a really good thing to travel. However, it's good when you travel the places you're sure of, because there are dangerous places, safe places to travel to, and our worlds is not safe itself. For example, I was in Avezzano, Italy, and I thought that there won't be scaring things, but, as it turned out, it was a dangerous place... Now I have to go to Naples, Italy, and I'm really afraid to imagine what does expect me...

Hi! I love so much travelling. I try every vacation to make a trip (I organize them by myself), because I adore the atmosphere of new places, people and emotions. I do not know how is in Naples, but when I organized a trip to Milano, I looked for information in internet. When you enter site that provides useful information about cost of living, documents and risks you can keep calm and be sure that you are ready for different situation that can happen here.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Oriana will become famous soon enough Oriana's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      43 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes you are right. Traveling is quite interesting and always enjoyable for me. I made so many tours and trips to many many countries and always tried to visit new and famous places in the world.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Greta will become famous soon enough Greta's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I always love to travel new places and like to spend time there. Specially whenever I plan to visit anywhere, I always make a list of famous places of that country and try to visit all of them.

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

brainstorm21 is an unknown quantity at this point brainstorm21's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lmaomen1     

Hi! I love so much travelling. I try every vacation to make a trip (I organize them by myself), because I adore the atmosphere of new places, people and emotions. I do not know how is in Naples, but when I organized a trip to Milano, I looked for information in internet. When you enter site that provides useful information about cost of living, documents and risks you can keep calm and be sure that you are ready for different situation that can happen here.
      Hey, thank you for such a beautiful post, you even interested me to read the article... However, I would like to say that there is dangerously almost always and everywhere...

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Bryant2230 is an unknown quantity at this point Bryant2230's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Traveling makes you enjoy your life with the way you want to enjoy it by experiencing the true beauty and charm of the world. There are thousands of beautiful places where you want to travel once in your life. Over the past couple of years, the travel agencies had introduced affordable and cheap vacation packages and now it's up to you that which one you chose for your travel arrangements. If you are facing difficulties in finding the right platform that provides you the package plans according to your interest then you should try searching it on google.
      Last edited by IFX Yvonne; 10-11-2019 at 12:44 PM.

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

mnrana is on a distinguished road mnrana's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

In this world many countries have the places to visit day and every countries they have many historical places some countries has have their cultural places so that's why they are famous in among the tourist around the world. As someone visited places in his country and someone is places which are the places outside the country and party in my country the Ramayana cultural places and historical places and the lush Green areas with the highest mountains and very beautiful waterfalls and snow is pressing on the mountains which seems like a Glacier and I recommend the four members to visit this place not to visit the places please search on the Google.
      Price Action Trading Journal
      **Price Action is Key to Success**

Reply to thread