1. #21 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

edisetiawan is on a distinguished road edisetiawan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      189 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I am new to trading terms in the dictionary that I have. I did this for a very interested in finding a variety of indicators and strategies that can really make me be successful in trading. so that the term is a new term I can make a new term in the dictionary my trading. and I too have started to study it and begin to know to be able to get an answer in the trade is good and right.

2. #22 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      Cold

setiawanedi is on a distinguished road setiawanedi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      380 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

indeed we should always be looking for ways to find out where the Gann will happen because I'm pretty sure if we did the Gann trading at a time when we will have much to gain from each open position where we do also affect the market pattern and if this happens we must have optimize our Gann strategies.

3. #23 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cheerful

mugiwara will become famous soon enough mugiwara will become famous soon enough mugiwara's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      926 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Gann astrology you mean is it possible that a process that often occurs in the movement of the market that resembles the graph up and down that the condition is not so could we be sure beforehand and afterwards. because it's for my own trading also feel that I am gaan use effects also yet to get certainty.

4. #24 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

RASTA will become famous soon enough RASTA will become famous soon enough RASTA's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2587 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Harisiuk     
      The main benefit is by learning Forex you can minimize your loss and maximize your profit. Money earning is not so easy like many newbie think. You should learn more and work hard to gain it. Learn from experts, practice on demo and read economic and Forex news.
      traders must continue to strive in this trade to trade that would be much better if they have a lot of experience and they can reduce the risk of losing the opportunity in this business to maximize profits will also be greater in the trade because that's now how we try to continue in the trade is to trade with risk management
      join my refferal here https://forum.mt5.com/index.php?referrerid=10615 and I give you free education about forex

5. #25 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

Bisma22 is on a distinguished road Bisma22's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      665 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I know the line of Gann's and ever use it as an indicator that can give a good indication to which direction the movement would move. but I have not used astrology to make decisions trade and had never heard before, is there anything that could provide an explanation for this?
      predict market movements can indeed be done in various ways including the sixth sense.
      but I do not know this method.

6. #26 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Inspired

fanatic has a brilliant future fanatic has a brilliant future fanatic has a brilliant future fanatic has a brilliant future fanatic has a brilliant future fanatic has a brilliant future fanatic has a brilliant future fanatic has a brilliant future fanatic has a brilliant future fanatic has a brilliant future fanatic has a brilliant future fanatic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4599 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,178 Times in 1,186 Posts

Astrology has little to do with forex trading, there may be some correlation which can be quite accidental no doubt. This can not necessarily be relied upon for prediction future price direction to enable profitable trading.
      POSSIBILITIES ARE INFINITE IN THE FOREX MARKET, YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING !

7. #27 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Busy

Kasep Kacida is on a distinguished road Kasep Kacida's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      659 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

why forex trading should be connected with astrology? I think the analogy as it is a thing that does not make sense, it would be better if we perform consistently management money, because money management will help us rather than connecting forex trading with astrology, cmiiw
      SIMPLE LOT CALCULATOR
      DOWNLOAD

8. #28 Collapse Post
      Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

mw129 is an unknown quantity at this point mw129's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

here is one on how to trade the gold. hope it will work well on forex as well

9. #29 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

oluwafemi is just really nice oluwafemi is just really nice oluwafemi is just really nice oluwafemi is just really nice oluwafemi is just really nice oluwafemi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      260 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The idea of one who gains a livelihood from trading goods or securities could turn out well be far in the future on this designed for the use of only one probability estimation based on statistical methods although trading is not with regard to one single trade merely in support of large quantity and lots of trade of strike the hours to provide the money or other support that someone needs for an important task or activity. And in a common style as a trader, we move anything by pulling trend line, to pay attention to news and have state of expecting or looking forward to an event as about to happen tomorrow on his or her own statement of what will happen in the future and a lot of sale of goods directly to the consumer investor have to fail to notice this piece of time duration official indicator that things will of his or her to communicate to oneself in one's mind, to try to find a solution to a problem and sustain on different expectation for the future and unable to see trade correspondingly of an idea or course of events of feelings or emotion or news being spread in the market.
      And as one who gains a livelihood from trading, we should least have a fundamental estimate future conditions of happening right away of future from our own analysis, at that time to watch over the market for a certain time following the analysis was identify and to observe whether the time duration of market is performing exactly not different as one thought. Once we cause two or more events to happen at exactly the same time, our thought in addition to what the market is actually becomes revealed and at that time one can begin to trade the market. This will finally assist one to identify the unpleasant of the market and to cease moving from potentially hurtful loss at a time there is a untrue breakout of the maximum reach of capability which the market producer determined by impulse rather then reason or not applicable news being disseminate in the mass media.
      In the place of what one ought to do is to have as opposed to particular plan for doing something in the market is going to increase or moving to a lower position under the effect of this upcoming days and at that time of find the repeating in an interval of time of which one set of events which the market had been turn out over and over in the market and trade in addition to which the same set up done several times.

10. #30 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Blah

asim has much to be proud of asim has much to be proud of asim has much to be proud of asim has much to be proud of asim has much to be proud of asim has much to be proud of asim has much to be proud of asim has much to be proud of asim has much to be proud of asim's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      70 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,351 Times in 707 Posts

My opinion based on personal experience is that traders should avoid trading markets on astrological fore¬casts or predictions. For every futures buyer there is a sell¬er. To assume astrology has its effects only on specific traders causing them to trade ignorantly and not affect others, makes no sense. Over five hundred scientists paid for a full page ad in the New York Times to state, "astrology is not a science and no predictive value has ever been documented." Astronomy was the first science, astrology the first pseudo science. Does that mean you should trade using astronomy? Only if you think a bunch of Martians may be hot to buy water futures.

Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Subscribed to this Thread : 1