• Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread

Thread: Have you done your homework before trading

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Sami503 is a jewel in the rough Sami503 is a jewel in the rough Sami503 is a jewel in the rough Sami503 is a jewel in the rough Sami503's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      31 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Have you done your homework before trading

Hi guys how are you as in routine many members go for office or any job or any business they prepare themselves for that my question is that have you done your homework for trading I think we must do it at daily base in morning we should analysis the market check the news and get the information about overall behavior of market first that day then you make your entry otherwise don't go for trading if you have not done your home work

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to Sami503 for this useful post.

Mairakhan (08-20-2019), Rockstar12 (08-20-2019), Zohaib Akhtar (08-20-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Cool

Rockstar12 is a jewel in the rough Rockstar12 is a jewel in the rough Rockstar12 is a jewel in the rough Rockstar12's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      59 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I agree with you we must hard work on daily bases and keep our focus on market trend and chart and touch with news most impact have of news it can be changed market trend in few mints nor seconds always be alert and to practice on demo before go to live don't ever hurry just trade with mind fresh then we ll get profit

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to Rockstar12 for this useful post.

Mairakhan (08-20-2019), Zohaib Akhtar (08-20-2019)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Confused

HusnainAslam is a splendid one to behold HusnainAslam is a splendid one to behold HusnainAslam is a splendid one to behold HusnainAslam is a splendid one to behold HusnainAslam is a splendid one to behold HusnainAslam is a splendid one to behold HusnainAslam is a splendid one to behold HusnainAslam's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      477 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

yes of course this for opening any kind of trades you must need to done your homework it means that you must need to analyse the market learn the indicators and find out the proper market Trend and support and resistance points which help you to open your trade very accurately

6. The Following User Says Thank You to HusnainAslam For This Useful Post:

Zohaib Akhtar (08-20-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Mairakhan is a splendid one to behold Mairakhan is a splendid one to behold Mairakhan is a splendid one to behold Mairakhan is a splendid one to behold Mairakhan is a splendid one to behold Mairakhan is a splendid one to behold Mairakhan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      126 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Homework is a essential thing in trading not only homework but also you must analysis the market get the news about political situation of that country and calendar for any type of news also get the guidance from expert members of that forum but don't go directly for trading make your habit of homework at daily base of course if we follow this thing the ratio of loss will be eliminate and we can earn well

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Mairakhan For This Useful Post:

Zohaib Akhtar (08-20-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Zohaib Akhtar has a spectacular aura about Zohaib Akhtar has a spectacular aura about Zohaib Akhtar's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      53 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Doing your homework before trading is very important in Forex trading.... first of all you need to have a proper strategy and planning for trading you should think few minutes of what you are going to do and what will be useful for you..... so proper homework before trading is must for a good trader you need to give time for thinking before setting A trade it can give you profit and a good experience also

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

abbasali is on a distinguished road abbasali's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      105 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes it's very important to analyse the market daily before starting trading session. We have to deeply study the behavior of the certain currency pair for which we are going to trade in a specific day. without homework it could become very hard for a trader to get a better reward.

Reply to thread