• Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread

Thread: Never keep huge dreams at initial stage

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Sami503 is a jewel in the rough Sami503 is a jewel in the rough Sami503 is a jewel in the rough Sami503 is a jewel in the rough Sami503's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      31 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Never keep huge dreams at initial stage

Guys I am not a experienced member of this forum but working with this I get many things for learning like one is that many members specially new members have huge dreams like become rich in few days but we all are bonus traders we have no self investment but think for huge dreams that is very dangerous thing my opinion is that with bonus you don't hope for huge only try to get the average or normal I will guarantee you that you will never face loss and your income will be coming

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to Sami503 for this useful post.

AbdulRehman973 (08-20-2019), Mairakhan (08-20-2019), Zohaib Akhtar (08-20-2019)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Relaxed

AbdulRehman973 is a splendid one to behold AbdulRehman973 is a splendid one to behold AbdulRehman973 is a splendid one to behold AbdulRehman973 is a splendid one to behold AbdulRehman973 is a splendid one to behold AbdulRehman973 is a splendid one to behold AbdulRehman973 is a splendid one to behold AbdulRehman973's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      320 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Of course yes . Many people find this flaws in their imagination . The have a dream to become rich overnight but in forex trading its impossible to earn huge profit in beginning. Instead of making a lot of profit we should grow our bonus account and set a sufficient capital first.
      We should get knowledge and experience ,improve our skills and then we should dreaming about Big profit.

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to AbdulRehman973 for this useful post.

Mairakhan (08-20-2019), Zohaib Akhtar (08-20-2019)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Confused

HusnainAslam is a splendid one to behold HusnainAslam is a splendid one to behold HusnainAslam is a splendid one to behold HusnainAslam is a splendid one to behold HusnainAslam is a splendid one to behold HusnainAslam is a splendid one to behold HusnainAslam is a splendid one to behold HusnainAslam's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      477 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

yes of course if you want to work better in this market then never dream about huge just try to satisfy yourself in small profits and this small profit will surely let you too you to the success so try to to dream less in your start or beginning when you have good knowledge and experience on the market then try to dream bigger

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to HusnainAslam for this useful post.

Mairakhan (08-20-2019), Zohaib Akhtar (08-20-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Mairakhan is a splendid one to behold Mairakhan is a splendid one to behold Mairakhan is a splendid one to behold Mairakhan is a splendid one to behold Mairakhan is a splendid one to behold Mairakhan is a splendid one to behold Mairakhan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      126 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

You are right I am also agree with you that many members even they have small amount for trading but still thinking for huge one which is not possible for huge profit you must invest huge one or you have capital amount for trading never think that you can get big profit with small investment with this you should try to gain a average earning but regular I think this regular can cover the the gap of huge earning that is best satretgy for trading and I think we should follow that

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to Mairakhan for this useful post.

AbdulRehman973 (08-20-2019), Zohaib Akhtar (08-20-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Zohaib Akhtar has a spectacular aura about Zohaib Akhtar has a spectacular aura about Zohaib Akhtar's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      53 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hoping and dreaming for best is a very good thing... button Forex trading it is a business where you can gradually increased yourself and your bonus you cannot hope for huge profit at initial stages you need to be satisfied with small profits at initial stages... gradually grow of increase your knowledge increase your experience then you can get huge profits show in the start don't think of very big profits....

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Zohaib Akhtar For This Useful Post:

AbdulRehman973 (08-20-2019)

Reply to thread