• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread

Thread: Never give wrong information to anyone if you don't have any knowledge

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Sami503 is a jewel in the rough Sami503 is a jewel in the rough Sami503 is a jewel in the rough Sami503 is a jewel in the rough Sami503's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      28 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Never give wrong information to anyone if you don't have any knowledge

Respected forum members how are you I hope you all will be fine guys many new traders and some average traders with expert traders so almost every category is here in this forum my opinion is that if you have lack of knowledge and you don't know about market or it's behavior then never share wrong information or any idea for trading no doubt perfection in this forum is impossible but we should be careful for such things if you gave full knowledge and information then share with any member or in this forum otherwise avoid from such things

2. The following 5 users say Thank You to Sami503 for this useful post.

Azam746 (08-20-2019), Mairakhan (08-20-2019), Unregistered (2), Zohaib Akhtar (08-20-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

khan12 has a spectacular aura about khan12 has a spectacular aura about khan12 has a spectacular aura about khan12's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      29 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

As this is the platform where thousands of people come on a daily basis in order to seek knowledge and guidance. It is our responsibility to provide an accurate information which will b helpful for them. Many people provide wrong information and as a result they become the reason of failure of many other persons. If you have good information then you must share it with other but do not ever provide wrong information.

4. The following 5 users say Thank You to khan12 for this useful post.

Azam746 (08-20-2019), Mairakhan (08-20-2019), Unregistered (2), Zohaib Akhtar (08-20-2019)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Confused

HusnainAslam is a splendid one to behold HusnainAslam is a splendid one to behold HusnainAslam is a splendid one to behold HusnainAslam is a splendid one to behold HusnainAslam is a splendid one to behold HusnainAslam is a splendid one to behold HusnainAslam is a splendid one to behold HusnainAslam's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      474 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I am totally agree with you we must not give any wrong informations to others if you don't have any kind of knowledge and experience related to that shoe where are most of the traders become over confidence and give those kind of information to others which they don't have knowledge and experience and that's a reason others face different kind of problems

6. The following 3 users say Thank You to HusnainAslam for this useful post.

Azam746 (08-20-2019), Unregistered (1), Zohaib Akhtar (08-20-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Mairakhan is a splendid one to behold Mairakhan is a splendid one to behold Mairakhan is a splendid one to behold Mairakhan is a splendid one to behold Mairakhan is a splendid one to behold Mairakhan is a splendid one to behold Mairakhan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      124 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

As you know this forum is like our home and many members help each other through different ways so that's very good thing but you are right we should not share any wrong information or such material which is harmful for all the traders if you have experience you must guide other members give them knowledge but don't share it till the time you are fully confident your little mistake can destroy many traders but it's doesn't mean that you don't help other members

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to Mairakhan for this useful post.

Azam746 (08-20-2019), Zohaib Akhtar (08-20-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Zohaib Akhtar has a spectacular aura about Zohaib Akhtar has a spectacular aura about Zohaib Akhtar's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      52 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes this is a very good thing describe that if you cannot do good to someone do not do bad to someone also... if you have good knowledge of Forex trading try to share it try to give it to other members also and give them hope... but if you have less knowledge then please do not share it because your small and wrong knowledge can lead someone to disaster...

---------- Post added at 01:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 PM ----------

Yes this is a very good thing describe that if you cannot do good to someone do not do bad to someone also... if you have good knowledge of Forex trading try to share it try to give it to other members also and give them hope... but if you have less knowledge then please do not share it because your small and wrong knowledge can lead someone to disaster... always do good or do nothing..

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Zohaib Akhtar For This Useful Post:

Azam746 (08-20-2019)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Azam746 is a splendid one to behold Azam746 is a splendid one to behold Azam746 is a splendid one to behold Azam746 is a splendid one to behold Azam746 is a splendid one to behold Azam746 is a splendid one to behold Azam746's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      207 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

You made a right effort for new members who dont have proper knowledge and people are nisleading them. Specially matterscrelated to account administration and i witnessed this bad practice. All the restrictions which are being shared without any logic but new member is foced to follow as nothing on his end. It is good advice that we dont share any information that is not reliable.

Reply to thread