• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 14 of 44 ... 9 12 13 14 15 16 19 ...

Thread: Jackroay Trading Journal

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      136 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,193 Times in 520 Posts

Default Silver technical analysis

Hey mate's how are you today I am going to share with you my silver analysis on simple trend line strategy here in the chart you see the power of h4 time how market respect their trend line and now again resume in bullish trend but here today closing is very important if the daily candle close in bullish then its go long and we see again but entries
      Here I thing I clear to you silver is move with gold today gold also clear their trend also if D1 candles are closed in pin bar then we have a good setup of silver and both pair go buy and again bullish trend start good luck my friends have a nice trade tomorrow
      Attached Images    

2. The following 16 users say Thank You to Jackroay for this useful post.

Ayeshanoor (09-10-2019), Hadiawan (09-10-2019), hafsa (09-10-2019), Hanif318 (09-10-2019), Jokerboy (09-10-2019), King51 (09-10-2019), Ladla (09-10-2019), MartyFish (09-10-2019), Sardar042 (09-10-2019), skyboy (09-11-2019), theomilli (09-10-2019), Unregistered (5)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

King51 has a reputation beyond repute King51 has a reputation beyond repute King51 has a reputation beyond repute King51 has a reputation beyond repute King51 has a reputation beyond repute King51 has a reputation beyond repute King51 has a reputation beyond repute King51 has a reputation beyond repute King51 has a reputation beyond repute King51 has a reputation beyond repute King51 has a reputation beyond repute King51's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      255 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,225 Times in 840 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jackroay     
      Hey mate's how are you today I am going to share with you my silver analysis on simple trend line strategy here in the chart you see the power of h4 time how market respect their trend line and now again resume in bullish trend but here today closing is very important if the daily candle close in bullish then its go long and we see again but entries
      Here I thing I clear to you silver is move with gold today gold also clear their trend also if D1 candles are closed in pin bar then we have a good setup of silver and both pair go buy and again bullish trend start good luck my friends have a nice trade tomorrow
      Dear i hope you will be fine and enjoying your trades with profit.
      I appreciated your analysis and i am fully agree with your. Dear may be your analysis comes true but sorry to say i am not agree with bulish movement of gold and silver. Hopefully boths will be bearish tomorrow.
      Thanks dear for sharing your best analysis with us, hopefully it will be help for me.

4. The following 7 users say Thank You to King51 for this useful post.

Ayeshanoor (09-10-2019), Hadiawan (09-10-2019), hafsa (09-10-2019), Jackroay (09-10-2019), MartyFish (09-10-2019), theomilli (09-10-2019), Unregistered (1)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      872 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,716 Times in 2,609 Posts

Hello my dear guys good evening. You are absolutely written in here that market may be uptrend. According my trading analysis and planing that market next price will be move to higher side and continue running to higher level. Now is best for buy trade of gold and silver metal.

6. The following 6 users say Thank You to hafsa for this useful post.

Ayeshanoor (09-10-2019), dilawar niazi (09-10-2019), Hadiawan (09-10-2019), Jackroay (09-10-2019), MartyFish (09-10-2019), theomilli (09-10-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Amused

Sardar042 has much to be proud of Sardar042 has much to be proud of Sardar042 has much to be proud of Sardar042 has much to be proud of Sardar042 has much to be proud of Sardar042 has much to be proud of Sardar042 has much to be proud of Sardar042 has much to be proud of Sardar042 has much to be proud of Sardar042's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      93 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,266 Times in 420 Posts

Hi guys how are you hope that you are quite well friends according to my experience and knowledge silver will be bullish trend if we look at the chart and trend will be upwards, according to my predictions gold will be bullish and as well as silver will be bullish and touch the resistance and buy will be best choice for all trader.

8. The following 6 users say Thank You to Sardar042 for this useful post.

Ayeshanoor (09-10-2019), dilawar niazi (09-10-2019), Hadiawan (09-10-2019), Jackroay (09-10-2019), MartyFish (09-10-2019), theomilli (09-10-2019)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Shumaila has much to be proud of Shumaila has much to be proud of Shumaila has much to be proud of Shumaila has much to be proud of Shumaila has much to be proud of Shumaila has much to be proud of Shumaila has much to be proud of Shumaila has much to be proud of Shumaila has much to be proud of Shumaila's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      306 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,283 Times in 743 Posts

Gold and silver prices are directly proportional to each other. If one moves to upwards then the second one will be moved to the same side automatically. If someone wants to make trade in silver he can also analyse the market of gold then can invest in silver as well. Silver mostly follow the gold footsteps. Silver is highly volatile for making trade. Thanks

10. The following 5 users say Thank You to Shumaila for this useful post.

Ayeshanoor (09-10-2019), dilawar niazi (09-10-2019), Hadiawan (09-10-2019), MartyFish (09-10-2019), theomilli (09-10-2019)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      175 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,374 Times in 911 Posts

hi friend how are you I hope you are fine and you are doing your job well thank you for your post and I read your post it is very good and having knowledge table material so I appreciate your prediction keep it up...Gold is coming down but the over all trend of gold is up and I think it will go up up to 1700. 10 and maximum people are purchasing gold and maximum trader for asking that no gold bill not go up but I asked and my analysis are asking that gold will go again up because from previous 4 days its moment in down condition is temporary overall and permanent Trends of gold is up please by Gold not self it is very good time for buying gold because it is at this time at support level best of lu

12. The Following User Says Thank You to dilawar niazi For This Useful Post:

theomilli (09-10-2019)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

theomilli has a reputation beyond repute theomilli has a reputation beyond repute theomilli has a reputation beyond repute theomilli has a reputation beyond repute theomilli has a reputation beyond repute theomilli has a reputation beyond repute theomilli has a reputation beyond repute theomilli has a reputation beyond repute theomilli has a reputation beyond repute theomilli has a reputation beyond repute theomilli has a reputation beyond repute theomilli's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      547 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,498 Times in 938 Posts

I think I haven't trade this commodity since I have been in forex trading. As I checked my chart on this commodity I can see that price just formed a fake out from a support region 1491 by moving down to 1487 and now we can see that it is rising up, bullish move is expected technically.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Amazed

Ladla is a splendid one to behold Ladla is a splendid one to behold Ladla is a splendid one to behold Ladla is a splendid one to behold Ladla is a splendid one to behold Ladla is a splendid one to behold Ladla is a splendid one to behold Ladla is a splendid one to behold Ladla's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      239 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,002 Times in 438 Posts

Hello friend how are you and I hope you will be fine. Silver is good metal which has good lot size and we can earn good amount of profit from this currency pair. You shared good analysis and it is good for our trading knowledge and we can change our mind according to your analysis. So keep continue this type of analysis so that we can earn good amount of money from this trading business. According to my analysis silver will go down more fro this value.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      136 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,193 Times in 520 Posts

Default UsdSek technical analysis

Goo Morning mate's hope all are fine today I am share with you technical analysis of UsdSek you sell that it retrace up to fibo 50% level also retest trend line and now sell relay start here you enter at 9.722 and stop loss should place above trend line and take profit 9.500 area must trade with money management and set your risk reward ratio then are become professional trader intraday setup so target and sl is short good luck
      Attached Images  

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Daring

ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2174 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 10,682 Times in 2,588 Posts

Goo Morning mate's hope all are fine today I am share with you technical analysis of UsdSek you sell that it retrace up to fibo 50% level also retest trend line and now sell relay start here you enter at 9.722 and stop loss should place above trend line and take profit 9.500 area must trade with money management and set your risk reward ratio then are become professional trader intraday setup so target and sl is short good luck
      Hello Jackroy!
      There is no doubt about your technical analysis of the Usd/Sek because it's reliable and satisfied analysis that you made, this pair has successfully tested the trend line after broking it and now showing the bearish movement so that's why my opinion is that now it will continue this sell off movement so sold this pair till your take profit level

17. The following 11 users say Thank You to ForexRider for this useful post.

amiron56 (09-11-2019), Ayeshanoor (09-11-2019), balut (09-11-2019), bocahedan (09-11-2019), ForexGuru5 (09-11-2019), Hadiawan (09-11-2019), Hanif318 (09-11-2019), Khan70 (09-11-2019), Muskan khan (09-11-2019), Nazarmuhammad (09-11-2019), pips catcher (09-11-2019)

Reply to thread
    Page 14 of 44 ... 9 12 13 14 15 16 19 ...