• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 96 of 115 ... 91 94 95 96 97 98 101 ...

Thread: Jackroay Trading Journal

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

mexima11 is a splendid one to behold mexima11 is a splendid one to behold mexima11 is a splendid one to behold mexima11 is a splendid one to behold mexima11 is a splendid one to behold mexima11 is a splendid one to behold mexima11 is a splendid one to behold mexima11's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      52 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jackroay     
      Dear how are you today now i am going to share my analysis regarding oil and in my view it is looking bearish its trend is bearish and its break a up ward correction in the down and now its last daily closing in a good price action signal like pin bar and now tomorrow i am looking more bearish good luck
      Indeed dear I am completely concurred with ur examination about raw petroleum next minute dear unrefined petroleum in proceed with bearish pattern a d additionally extending bearish pattern since raw petroleum in the scope of 50to 58thier is no reasonable pattern of raw petroleum still its pattern may clear tomorrow since it's high impect news for the most part chance raw petroleum will go progressively down

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mexima11 For This Useful Post:

Jackroay (10-09-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

arshad76 is a splendid one to behold arshad76 is a splendid one to behold arshad76 is a splendid one to behold arshad76 is a splendid one to behold arshad76 is a splendid one to behold arshad76 is a splendid one to behold arshad76 is a splendid one to behold arshad76's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      116 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear how are you today now i am going to share my analysis regarding oil and in my view it is looking bearish its trend is bearish and its break a up ward correction in the down and now its last daily closing in a good price action signal like pin bar and now tomorrow i am looking more bearish good luck
      Good evening dear fellows i hope everybody is fine and enjoying the cool evening doing the successful trading and gain good profit from today trading. Dear your analysis on the Oil is very useful and informative for all of us who want to trade on this metal. Dear according to my analysis this is conformed bearish trend and it is a good opportunity to all traders who want to sell this to enter the market and make a good sell trade. I hope they will get good profit from this movement.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to arshad76 For This Useful Post:

Jackroay (10-09-2019)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

game7 has a reputation beyond repute game7 has a reputation beyond repute game7 has a reputation beyond repute game7 has a reputation beyond repute game7 has a reputation beyond repute game7 has a reputation beyond repute game7 has a reputation beyond repute game7 has a reputation beyond repute game7 has a reputation beyond repute game7 has a reputation beyond repute game7 has a reputation beyond repute game7's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      288 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,677 Times in 1,391 Posts

Dear how are you hope all are fine you scroll up my trading journal and see my analysis and result of analysis that i was share with you yesterday in my trading journal of euraud and now today i am going to share with you analysis of Usdcad that is forming a impluse up and bearish flag pattern and that is rules of this pattern that is break up ward and now in simple words market is in correction phase and see that my chart i mention buy area and then you open buy position and then you earn good profit good luck
      The EUR / JPY attempted to rebound higher at the beginning of this week, reaching 132.55, but with little momentum to achieve more, the pair retreated to 131.63 at the beginning of Wednesday's trading ahead of the release of GDP figures and unemployment in the euro zone and the reaction to the decisions. US central bank monetary policy Valin is one of the most important safe havens in times of market anxiety. On the daily chart the pair still has a chance to move higher. The euro was hit hard by the ECB's monetary policy, which kept the benchmark interest rate at 0.00% unchanged and at the current monthly buying pace. According to the bank's monetary policy statement and remarks by the bank's governor Mario Draghi, the bank will maintain its current monetary policy for an extended period of time, monitor the exchange rate and have fears of a worsening global trade dispute and increased protectionism. Today, the Bank of Japan will also announce its monetary policy. However, the pair still has a chance to climb.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Angry

Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      368 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,666 Times in 1,337 Posts

Default What the reason behind this guy's any body explain ....

Hey good morning yesterday i visit my trading journal and see that some of seniors members account were found banned in my trading journal that is not a good news because it is bad impact on new users of mt5 forum the instaforex must clear their issue or warn before if they are involve any specious activity if they are involved like copy paste or any other going against the rules of instaforex or mt5 forum but not going to directly banned any account a lot of hard work to build a good account and make a good average on it reply good on this trading journal and i am going to start like compain so mt5 admin or moderator does not go to block directily any account .... first show warning on mt5 forum that show for every member and next time no body can break any rule of mt5 forum or instaforex i mistake i observe that regarding this user they are going to send bland reply first on any trading journal may be this is the reason mt5 admin banned their accounts
      Attached Images    

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6144 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 26,872 Times in 6,594 Posts

Hey good morning yesterday i visit my trading journal and see that some of seniors members account were found banned in my trading journal that is not a good news because it is bad impact on new users of mt5 forum the instaforex must clear their issue or warn before if they are involve any specious activity if they are involved like copy paste or any other going against the rules of instaforex or mt5 forum but not going to directly banned any account a lot of hard work to build a good account and make a good average on it reply good on this trading journal and i am going to start like compain so mt5 admin or moderator does not go to block directily any account .... first show warning on mt5 forum that show for every member and next time no body can break any rule of mt5 forum or instaforex
      Oh that is very very painful experience if any on one punished illegally but mt5 forum administrator is very sincere and dutiful. I think we all should more sincere to follow forum rules and procedure so that we can alive our account as well as safe. I believe if we follow all rules no problem may be. I have confident to the moderators action.

Thanks mate for your kind share about the action of admin panel
      !!!Key to get success is to follow money management and using of stop loss!!![

8. The following 10 users say Thank You to amiron56 for this useful post.

Ayazfx (10-09-2019), balut (10-09-2019), Financial (10-09-2019), Honey Bee (10-09-2019), Jackroay (10-09-2019), Street (10-09-2019), Tiger55 (10-09-2019), Unregistered (2), Zeref (10-09-2019)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      8420 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 30,573 Times in 6,723 Posts

Hey good morning yesterday i visit my trading journal and see that some of seniors members account were found banned in my trading journal that is not a good news because it is bad impact on new users of mt5 forum the instaforex must clear their issue or warn before if they are involve any specious activity if they are involved like copy paste or any other going against the rules of instaforex or mt5 forum but not going to directly banned any account a lot of hard work to build a good account and make a good average on it reply good on this trading journal and i am going to start like compain so mt5 admin or moderator does not go to block directily any account .... first show warning on mt5 forum that show for every member and next time no body can break any rule of mt5 forum or instaforex
      Hello there mate. It's really sad that some of them got banned and it's really makes it hard for us hard working member to have a competitive reward weekly due to their massive spamming. Let's monitor how this change will affect our weekly update since those cheaters are not here anymore. I noticed that it's been quiet this morning because it's already past 08:00 AM and no update yet for some trading journal.

10. The following 12 users say Thank You to balut for this useful post.

amiron56 (10-09-2019), Ayazfx (10-09-2019), fadilah (10-10-2019), Financial (10-09-2019), Honey Bee (10-09-2019), Jackroay (10-09-2019), Tiger55 (10-09-2019), Unregistered (3), Youcefstyles (10-09-2019), Zeref (10-09-2019)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Inspired

Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      492 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,701 Times in 1,988 Posts

Hey good morning yesterday i visit my trading journal and see that some of seniors members account were found banned in my trading journal that is not a good news because it is bad impact on new users of mt5 forum the instaforex must clear their issue or warn before if they are involve any specious activity if they are involved like copy paste or any other going against the rules of instaforex or mt5 forum but not going to directly banned any account a lot of hard work to build a good account and make a good average on it reply good on this trading journal and i am going to start like compain so mt5 admin or moderator does not go to block directily any account .... first show warning on mt5 forum that show for every member and next time no body can break any rule of mt5 forum or instaforex i mistake i observe that regarding this user they are going to send bland reply first on any trading journal may be this is the reason mt5 admin banned their accounts
      Good morning friends, it is very unfortunate if our forum account is banned, even though they are senior members in this forum. But we need to ask them, this banned is temporary or permanent. If it is only temporary, it means that the error or violation is only mild, but if it is permanently banned, it means that they made a fatal mistake. But I hope that this punishment will only be temporary, so that they can be active again in this forum with us, because they both are very loyal members.
      Last edited by Zeref; 10-09-2019 at 02:27 AM.
      S&R Discussion

On My Journal

12. The following 7 users say Thank You to Zeref for this useful post.

amiron56 (10-09-2019), Ayazfx (10-09-2019), balut (10-09-2019), Financial (10-09-2019), Honey Bee (10-09-2019), Jackroay (10-09-2019), Tiger55 (10-09-2019)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Twisted

Ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute Ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute Ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute Ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute Ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute Ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute Ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute Ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute Ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute Ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute Ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute Ayazfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      161 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,703 Times in 1,031 Posts

14. The following 3 users say Thank You to Ayazfx for this useful post.

Financial (10-09-2019), Honey Bee (10-09-2019), Tiger55 (10-09-2019)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4449 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 15,734 Times in 3,252 Posts

Good morning dear friend,
      Oil price will be falling and still ranging to the 52.50 level here have no idea for the resistance moves price may hit the last support below the 50.80 and currently price will be also moving in bearish area, if next give 200 pips up direction moves then we can expect again the 59.90 level more chance price may break the 55.00 and short term support will be 51.20 for this week moves of market.

16. The following 2 users say Thank You to Honey Bee for this useful post.

Financial (10-09-2019), Tiger55 (10-09-2019)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Twisted

Tiger55 has a reputation beyond repute Tiger55 has a reputation beyond repute Tiger55 has a reputation beyond repute Tiger55 has a reputation beyond repute Tiger55 has a reputation beyond repute Tiger55 has a reputation beyond repute Tiger55 has a reputation beyond repute Tiger55 has a reputation beyond repute Tiger55 has a reputation beyond repute Tiger55 has a reputation beyond repute Tiger55 has a reputation beyond repute Tiger55's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      160 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,599 Times in 847 Posts

Yes mate I also see some senior members was banned yesterday I see amplifier community banned there account but I think if we do our work with seriously then our account should not blocked anytime so I advise to you to follow the rules then we will able to do hour work good

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Tiger55 For This Useful Post:

Financial (10-09-2019)

Reply to thread
    Page 96 of 115 ... 91 94 95 96 97 98 101 ...