Reply to thread
Page 665 of 665 660 663 664 665
Results 6,641 to 6,645 of 6645

Thread: Jackroay Trading Journal

1. #6641 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Guru
    I am:

Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    5658 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,422 Times in 7,837 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 3
    Greetings to all my friends, forum members, visitors, and admin team members. You are all welcome on my trading journal. I am fine and I hope everyone else is as well. I mentioned yesterday in my last update of journal that there were no high impact positive news that are projected to impact the market. The market follows our technical analysis, so I have a lot of positions that I closed in a good profit. Additionally, I am still running a scalping trade on EURJPY, so I'd like to share it with you in detail. Today I will analyze my trades and discuss my strategy for the day.

MY Booked Profit:

There are a lot of open positions in different major and cross currency pairs. I am sharing with you the following chart of my booked profit. I closed my profitable trades in NZDUSD, EURGBP, and AUDUSD, and I saved 37 $ profit. The trades I have opened so far are running in good profit, but I still hold them to gain more profit at the end of the day.

Name: Booked profit.jpeg Views: 454 Size: 43.3 KB

News Schedule:

Today is a very important day for Dollar news. There is a chart of fundamental news in which two dollar high impact news will be released during the US trading session. CPI m/m and Core CPI m/m are two of the most important news releases regarding dollar, and I closed all of my major pair trades before the news was released. My capital is then secured.

Name: high impact news.png Views: 383 Size: 42.2 KB

Active Trades:

Since last week and this Monday, I have opened and closed a number of positions in good profit during the last US trading session. The positions I've opened are more long and short in more major and cross currency pairs. Currently, I have 10 active trades in my trading account as you can see in the screenshot below.

Name: active trades.png Views: 381 Size: 45.4 KB

EURJPY:

I opened a long scalping position in EURJPY when I found a good buy setup late at night. All is clear in my chart, so I have opened up a buy position with the lot size of 3.01 $, which is running in good profit at the moment, but I will wait for it until it gives me more profit. In the H1 time frame my Elliott wave setup is complete and price went bullish after completing wave 5 and EMA's 8 crossed 21 and trend is bullish. Additionally, the RSI trend line on the intraday time frame indicates a good bullish movement.

Name: eurjpy.png Views: 425 Size: 190.4 KB

USDCHF:

I opened a sell position in the USDCHF pair during the early morning Tokoyo trading session. Testing the resistance level for the third time and making a triple top is a good price action setup. Currently, I am holding a sell position with a lot size of .50 $ at the price level of 0.9226. Once the prices drop quickly, sellers gain control over buyers, and our trades turn into good profits. The RSI standard MT4 indicator is showing good divergence with triple tops, which is a good sign for short trades.

Name: USDCHF.png Views: 382 Size: 169.5 KB
    Last edited by Jackroay; 14-09-2021 at 06:08 AM. Reason: Grammar correction

Approved

2. #6642 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Guru
    I am:

Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    5658 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 3
    Greetings to all, and welcome to my trading journal. I hope everyone had a good week and did well with trading the past two days. In my trading yesterday, I did a lot of good scalping and normal trades. In my chart below, you can see how much profit I earned during my trading and how much I booked. Only NZDUSD trade is floating this time, and Gold is rejecting from 1780 as per the analysis I posted in free live trading discussion. They are discussed in detail. Currently, I have only two active trades in my account.

Name: active trades today.png Views: 482 Size: 14.8 KB

Booked profit:

My chart below shows how I scalped the GBPNZD, EURJPY, and Crude Oil and earned good profits in a short period of time and exited all of my trades. On my last trading day, I made about 221 $ profit and met my weekly target. Trading is based on Elliot waves and Volume Spread Analysis (VSA). In this market, if you have good knowledge and experience, you can earn good profits. I closed all of my other major and cross currency pairs trades when it turns into good profit.

Name: Yesterday booked profit..png Views: 294 Size: 287.2 KB

Active trade in Gold:

I have opened a buy position today early in the morning in Sydney session. In the last day in US trading session Gold is unable to break the support level of 1780 and price rejected from that level. The nigh closing of the Gold price above 1800 psychological level. Now in my H4 time frame chart you can see that two strong last 4 hours candle showing good bullish trend. The EMA's 8 cross 21 and RSI trend line traded above 50 level. Gold next target is 1830 so i opened buy position with lot size of .03 $.

Name: Gold.png Views: 280 Size: 135.5 KB

Active trade in NZDUSD:

You know that my NZDUSD trade runs in little bit of a jigsaw, sometimes coming in profit, sometimes coming in loss. However, I did open this trade a week ago and in the last day of the US trading session, it turned into a profit. As you can see in my chart, the price rejected from trend line resistance level 0.7144 and was unable to break up and close above 0.7150. I expect a big fall in NZDUSD prices to almost 70 pips if it closes below 0.7080 today. Best of luck to you

Name: NZDUSD.png Views: 278 Size: 135.4 KB

Approved

3. #6643 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Guru
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    5658 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 3
    My greetings to all of my Mt5 forum friends, visitors, and admins. I hope that everything is well with you and that your trading went well in the last few days. Today I discuss last day scalping trades i did in Crude Oil, Gold/XAUUSD and GBPJPY. In addition, we discuss my active trades that are currently running. Let's start our journal today.

Booked Profit:

As you can see in my chart, I did a good scalping trade in my account on different pairs. Crude Oil prices were bought above EMA's support level with the lot size of .50 $ and I booked a profit of 110 dollars at price level of 70.96 and I exited at price level of 71.18. With the lot size of 1 dollar, I entered a sell position below the resistance level of GBPJPY at the price level of 151.37, exited at the price level of 151.18, and booked a handsome profit. I opened a long position on Gold when it dropped to the 1796 support zone area and tested the Fibbo golden zone 50 and 61.8%. I opened with a lot of 0.11 $ and I exited on 1797 with a profit of 11.55 dollars. I closed the NZDUSD trade that I opened one week ago with a loss of 5 dollars.

Name: Booked profit.jpeg Views: 397 Size: 43.1 KB

Active Trades in Gold:

When Gold prices rejected from the resistance price level of 1808, I opened a lot of buy positions. I started with a lot size of .03 and opened two positions of buy in Gold at 1802 now I set the take profit at entry level. In addition, when Gold dropped to 1790 strong support zone, I opened 12 more buy positions, this was an unwarranted decision, but I felt confident in my analysis. One trade has been booked as a profit, and the other 11 trades are active. I am facing a huge loss of around 193 dollars in my account, but when all of my trades turn into good profits, I will close them all. The total balance of my account is 1413 dollars and the current gold trading price is 1793. Trade about two strong support levels 1776 and 1781 hold the prices, but if it tests the psychological level of 1800 then I will manually close all my trades. The gold next target is the 1830 major resistance mild level. Wishing you all the best.

Name: gold.png Views: 198 Size: 162.3 KB

Approved

4. #6644 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Guru
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    5658 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 3
    Greetings my friends, good morning! I hope everyone is doing well and enjoying his trading. In my last day of trading, I lost about 600 dollars in gold. From the beginning of my trading career, Gold could not give me a good profit in a single trade. In my chart, you can see how much it broke the support levels between 1776-1782 levels and made a low at 1744 price level, which is currently trading at 1754. Gold showed that the last break towards 1808 was a false breakout and the immediate decline in price on the last day of trading confirmed the trend has changed. We have opened sell trades in Gold at our next target of 1680 and further down to 1520. The chart below shows the loss I suffered on my last day of trading.

Name: gold.png Views: 326 Size: 49.7 KB

Forex News Schedule:

I was unable to find any high-impact news on the forex news calendar chart. In my opinion, the market will follow technical setups and two medium impact news items, one of which is USD going to release in the evening US trading session. Thus, follow me on my trading journal and my technical analysis of currencies on the forum.

Name: news.png Views: 294 Size: 40.1 KB

Active Trade on EURUSD:

My selling position in the EURUSD is open at 1762 with a lot size of .05 $. It has also broken the level of trend line support at 1785 and is now testing the horizontal resistance level 1770. EURUSD prices are expected to decline sharply. The dollar has gained strength in all major currency pairs, and my next target in the EURUSD pair is 1655, which will be achieved this week. My view is that like other pairs, the NZDUSD, GBPUSD, AUDUSD and Dollar-index remain bullish. I wish you all the best.

Name: eurusd.png Views: 162 Size: 99.1 KB

Approved

5. #6645 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Guru
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    5658 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 3
    Jackroay Trading Journal Update with Last Week Performance:

In today's update, I'll discuss my trading performance over the past week.

Greetings to all my friends, visitors, and admins. I am fine, and I hope you also enjoyed the last week of trading. I shared with you my last loss of nearly 600 dollars, but I recovered my loss of 70% in Gold and EURUSD scalping trading on the last day. My short sell positions with high risk in Gold have opened at the price level of 1762 with the lot of .20 $ and I have closed three of my positions when Gold dropped to the level of 1752. Also, I shorted the EURUSD when it was trading at price level of 1.1782 with lot size of 10.0 $ and closed it at the price level when it dropped in US trading sessions after USD news at price level of 1.1764. Please see here my loss on this Thursday trading check (My loss in Gold trading).

Name: gold loss.png Views: 171 Size: 49.7 KB

My Booked Profit:

Dear friends, the last day of trading was very good again in the last week of trading. In my last day of trading, I earned 329 $ profit and booked it. In the long run, if I hold my trades at the end of the US trading session, my account will be doubled, however scalping trades we cannot hold for more than one hour because we put our whole capital on risk and any upset move in the market blows off our account. The below screen short is the last day booked profit.

Name: booked profit.png Views: 111 Size: 104.4 KB

Active Trade in Gold:

I have only one Gold trade running in my account at the moment, I short it from 1762 in the US session and hold it for one week. As you can see in the chart below, I placed my stop loss at 1761.42, so I am tension-free from this trade. Gold currently closed at 1754, but in the coming week based on my technical knowledge and experience, market should decline with strong bearish trend towards my first target at 1675 price level if this support is held, then we can have a bullish trend. Gold's next target if the 1675 level of support breaks is the 1466 trend line support, where I found a good horizontal support. Furthermore, my longer term analysis would be to short it with a low risk level at 1775 with a stop loss at 1796 and a take profit at 1466 for long-term traders. Everything in my chart is clear, so check out my analysis and trade at your own risk.

Name: gold.png Views: 117 Size: 155.0 KB
    Last edited by Jackroay; Today at 04:24 AM. Reason: formatting and pic add

6. 16 users say Thank You to Jackroay for this useful post.

Anatoli Damien (Today), ayan555 (Today), bappy4x (Today), bidyut (Today), BlackDollar (Today), Dwayne Johnson (Today), fadilah (Today), grasper (Today), Helsinki (Today), Honey Bee (Today), Mariyam2020 (Today), Unregistered (5)

Reply to thread
Page 665 of 665 660 663 664 665

Subscribed to this Thread : 22