• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 6 of 7 ... 4 5 6 7

Thread: How to close all trade in one click?

1. #51 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      Cheerful

chidi has a spectacular aura about chidi has a spectacular aura about chidi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1526 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

forexsage, Please what is the name of the script that you use to open all your trades and pending orders at the very same time???

2. The Following User Says Thank You to chidi For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

3. #52 Collapse Post
      MT5 GURU
      I am:
      Cheerful

forexsage is just really nice forexsage is just really nice forexsage is just really nice forexsage is just really nice forexsage's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1477 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I don't know. I write my own scripts. It is not a difficult script to write. Also to close all trades, it is also a simple script. I think I have uploaded it for someone here before.

4. #53 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Happy

debspips is on a distinguished road debspips's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      91 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by forexsage     
      I don't know. I write my own scripts. It is not a difficult script to write. Also to close all trades, it is also a simple script. I think I have uploaded it for someone here before.
      I'm interested to know this technique of closing all trades with one click. But is it on MT4 chart or is available on other type of charts too. Can i use the same method to close part of the position on all trades as well?
      Thanks.

5. #54 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Happy

debspips is on a distinguished road debspips's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      91 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yahia     
      i tried so many scripts and not work good
      but after i used multi terminal it's the best for handling this thing
      Do you mean multi-terminal chart of MT4. Can you explain how you do it to close all trades at the same time. I'm intersted to know this.
      Thanks for sharing your ideas.

6. #55 Collapse Post
      Forum Master
      I am:
      ----

yogeshwartyagi is just really nice yogeshwartyagi is just really nice yogeshwartyagi is just really nice yogeshwartyagi is just really nice yogeshwartyagi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2024 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I did not yet know that it is possible to close all the trade using a single click, sometime we need it and such function will certainly help saving lot of time. For this i am going to check for any scripts available to help in.

7. #56 Collapse Post
      Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

yasharsme is an unknown quantity at this point yasharsme's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hi I want to close all my Profitable positions By 1Click and Close All my unprofitable positions by 1Click
      Can Anyone help me ?

---------- Post added at 01:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:06 PM ----------

Hi Guys, I wanna close all my profitable or unprofitable positions by one click separately. I mean I don't wanna close the positions (Winners and losses) all at the same time by 1Clic
      Does anyone know how can I do it?

8. #57 Collapse Post
      Forum Master
      I am:
      Relaxed

ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1446 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,079 Times in 2,107 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by yasharsme     
      Hi I want to close all my Profitable positions By 1Click and Close All my unprofitable positions by 1Click
      Can Anyone help me ?

---------- Post added at 01:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:06 PM ----------

Hi Guys, I wanna close all my profitable or unprofitable positions by one click separately. I mean I don't wanna close the positions (Winners and losses) all at the same time by 1Clic
      Does anyone know how can I do it?
      the mean is have 2 button or script,
      1. script/button click just close in positive result, the is more high 0 that is positive result.
      1. script/button click just close in negative result, the is more low 0 that is negative result.
      sometime we don't know that still minus or positive 1, 2, 3$...without see the chart that also can close too, so need limit more negative or positive result, that i think about that,

9. #58 Collapse Post
      Ex-Moderator
      I am:
      Happy

bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4659 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 22,026 Times in 4,057 Posts

Anyone can close their trades with one click, if you are using instaforex then i am able to guide you like that when you open the trade, on the right besides the loss or profit, just to right you will see a cross sign, if you click on that cross sign then your trade will be closed with just one click.

10. The following 2 users say Thank You to bappy4x for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

11. #59 Collapse Post
      MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      Asleep

kunci93 is an unknown quantity at this point kunci93's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i've not tried meta5 before. I normally use mete4 and i'm so use to meta4 that i don't know if i will be able to use any other platform. I just hope meta5 is ok and would come with more tools as it names implies it is an advance or and improved version of meta4.

12. #60 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Amused

Maxskin871 will become famous soon enough Maxskin871's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      12 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Close all

Hello master. Tradijg tools. If you use pc u cant set the oder by open scrip.ex and if you wnt to close. You cant use close scrip.ex...
      If you in mt4 android or ios example. You open 10x 0.01 sell oder when it move 50 pips the you open tow 0.01 buy then you click the oder then click close by one or by all.tq

Reply to thread
    Page 6 of 7 ... 4 5 6 7