• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread

Thread: Is Politics Affects to a Country ???

Will work for pips
      I am:
      Cheerful

luzviminda is on a distinguished road luzviminda's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Is Politics Affects to a Country ???

Hello
      Good Morning to All
      Politics has a very huge role in a country.
      It is a substance for a people living.

The Life of the People living matters by Politics.
      Politics Affects to a Country by controlling the money set.

Controlling the rules, policy and the regulations of what will be follow.
      The decision depend by the Law.

In every country Politics is the main root of the society living by the people in one Country.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to luzviminda For This Useful Post:

hanan786 (09-25-2019)

Forum VIP
      I am:
      Pensive

The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3048 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,992 Times in 1,232 Posts

of course politics has a great impact on all the country situations , you can find the great movement of the market sometimes is related to the political news reports , sometimes you will find that a particular speech of donald trump or any another president will have its effect on the forex market , anyway i think you should depend on making both types of analysis , the technical analysis which depends on the chart and the fundamental analysis which you follow the news reports with it and make a mix between them all

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

kuldeep kale will become famous soon enough kuldeep kale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      53 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

yes politics affect the country not just affect but it can put the country in danger situation also see the latest example how brexit affect the gbp currency since last 3 month gbpusd down more than 700 pips and still counting on the other hand us and china trade war happening which will affect chinese yuan very badly their industrial production are felt sharply also they affect the austrilian and new zealand economy also because as we know china is the biggest client of austrelia so it is very difficult to trade at that situation in market because volitility increases day by day hope this all things end very soon and we get nice market for trading and my opinion this things happen when trump step down from president of USA because he is the only person who make this all nonsense things in global economy

Where am I?
      I am:
      Cold

tanwiltrader is an unknown quantity at this point tanwiltrader's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Politics means the activities of the government, members of law-making organizations, or people who try to influence the way a country is governed, even in a family there is politics activities, social life its all about politics in my perpective. huge businessmen, they involved themselves in their countries politics somehow

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

MichaelHard is an unknown quantity at this point MichaelHard's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Erectile dysfunction is one of the more in all cases sexual dissents in men people. It is depicted a condition where a man is awkward to achieve and keep up an authentic penile erection amidst closeness session because of down and out people or lacking extent of circulatory system towards male's privates. To fulfill your embellishment and satisfy every single one of the sales of your collaborator in a split second makes an interest Cenforce 100 mg online from e-sedate store and worth the speediest transportation of meds. So, you have to take only a single tablet once in a day.
      Visit more Products:--
      cenforce 100
      cenforce 150
      cenforce 200
      fildena 100
      vidalista 20
      vidalista 40
      vidalista 60
      Kamagra 100
      vidalista 40
      vidalista 60
      cenforce 200

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

BlindX is on a distinguished road BlindX's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

While there are multiple factors that affect the direction of the movement of money on the forex market, the political conditions in a country can help people understand some of the movement on the forex market. ... Countries that are seen in a good light because of the war may see their currency traded positively

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Noor786 is on a distinguished road Noor786's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i do completely agree with you. every country's economy depends and moves according to politics. if you have an eye on country's politics then you can make handsome earning as much we will learn about it and make strong strategy as much better it will be for us to become a good trader. and the trader who learns and know about politics and issues regarding the politics will never lose in currency trading.

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Abricoska is an unknown quantity at this point Abricoska's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The Republican Party enjoys massive support in the United States, Donald Trump said on Twitter today. According to him, thanks to the "impeachment fraud", she will be able to easily return most of the seats in the House of Representatives and strengthen her position in the Senate. Trump's aggressive Twitter attack on Fed decisions on interest rates in general and Jerome Powell in particular is an open threat to the independence of the US regulator. So, recently the president compared Powell with the "enemy" of America. Such an artsy language does not fit into the norms for political leaders in developed economies.

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

Moon021996 is an unknown quantity at this point Moon021996's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

obviously governmental issues greatly affects all the nation circumstances , you can locate the extraordinary development of the market now and again is identified with the political news reports , here and there you will locate that a specific discourse of donald trump or any another president will have its impact on the forex advertise , in any case I figure you ought to rely upon making the two sorts of examination , the specialized investigation which relies upon the graph and the essential examination which you pursue the news reports with it and make a blend between them a

Reply to thread