• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 32 1 2 3 6 ...

Thread: Johnn's Trading Journal

1. #1 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Happy

Johnn has much to be proud of Johnn has much to be proud of Johnn has much to be proud of Johnn has much to be proud of Johnn has much to be proud of Johnn has much to be proud of Johnn has much to be proud of Johnn has much to be proud of Johnn has much to be proud of Johnn's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      83 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,268 Times in 664 Posts

Default Johnn's Trading Journal

Hello guys,
      i'm john new member in the forum i hope to be glad with me and help each other in daily trading strategies and make good results finally, i hope to support me with our replies and likes, best wishes.

2. The following 5 users say Thank You to Johnn for this useful post.

Afshan125 (09-21-2019), Chauhdry (09-29-2019), Falak (08-26-2019), Forexteacher555 (10-01-2019), Unregistered (1)

3. #2 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Inspired

fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4761 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 17,090 Times in 5,345 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Johnn     
      Hello guys,
      i'm john new member in the forum i hope to be glad with me and help each other in daily trading strategies and make good results finally, i hope to support me with our replies and likes, best wishes.
      Hello John,

It is a good thing and of pleasure to visit your trading journal today and see your writeup and I welcome you to this journal section and I hope you will share your trading experience and knowledge with everyone here and also reciprocate in your desires from others.

In conclusion, my golden piece of advice to you mate; it is good to be patient with every market and always remember a proper risk management measure of 2% to 4% maximum risk per trade in order to protect your account balance even if your account balance is $50 or $500 or more.

I wish you a good trading performance and profitable experience mate. Cheers!

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post13423450
      THE WORLD BEST FOREX GRID TRADER !

4. #3 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Falak has a brilliant future Falak has a brilliant future Falak has a brilliant future Falak has a brilliant future Falak has a brilliant future Falak has a brilliant future Falak has a brilliant future Falak has a brilliant future Falak has a brilliant future Falak has a brilliant future Falak has a brilliant future Falak's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      462 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,626 Times in 790 Posts

I warmly welcome you in trading journal. I advise you to always open your trades with small lot sizes according to your account capital. Always share your experience here. My best wishes for your successful trading career.

5. #4 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      782 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,155 Times in 1,928 Posts

Hello guys,
      Hello, Johnn welcome to trading journal section. Trading journal section is the most popular section from mt5 forum. I wish you will do better on trading journal section sharing your knowledge to other people. Good luck my friend.

6. The following 5 users say Thank You to MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx for this useful post.

Bitcoinvestor (08-29-2019), Unregistered (4)

7. #5 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Happy

Johnn has much to be proud of Johnn has much to be proud of Johnn has much to be proud of Johnn has much to be proud of Johnn has much to be proud of Johnn has much to be proud of Johnn has much to be proud of Johnn has much to be proud of Johnn has much to be proud of Johnn's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      83 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

It fell during yesterday's trading from 1.1086 areas and continued to bleed as sellers pressed it to break 1.1056 areas and did not stop there.
      In fact, the pair continued to decline until 1.1035 areas achieved by the morning due to pressure from sellers.
      It is trading through a bearish trend over the 60 minute interval. This trend supports breaking the support areas of 1.1056 and j areas of 1.1081.
      It is expected that if the pair breaches the 1.1059 areas, it may target 1.1081 levels.
      On the other hand, if the pair breaks 1.1033 zones, it may target 1.1003 zones.

Name:  1849001730.jpg
Views: 97
Size:  76.8 KB

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to Johnn for this useful post.

MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx (08-31-2019), peterson (08-31-2019)

9. #6 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Cheeky

peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1554 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,483 Times in 4,291 Posts

It fell during yesterday's trading from 1.1086 areas and continued to bleed as sellers pressed it to break 1.1056 areas and did not stop there.
      In fact, the pair continued to decline until 1.1035 areas achieved by the morning due to pressure from sellers.
      It is trading through a bearish trend over the 60 minute interval. This trend supports breaking the support areas of 1.1056 and j areas of 1.1081.
      It is expected that if the pair breaches the 1.1059 areas, it may target 1.1081 levels.

Attachment 136323
      Yes according to the technical analysis the EUR USD currency pair will go more bearish upto the level of market and according to the technical analysis.
      The EUR USD is bearish and heading towards the next support level upto ,1.0856 and this is the level on fibbonaci level 76.00 so please keep selling opportunity until Market touch the support level.
      Petersons Trading journals . Vist and get enough annaylisis
      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...ading-journals

10. The Following User Says Thank You to peterson For This Useful Post:

MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx (08-31-2019)

11. #7 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      782 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,155 Times in 1,928 Posts

Attachment 136323

Good evening my friend, EURUSD price has retraced its price to downside movements and i am expecting some drops from the current price of EURUSD pair, next week we will see some gap from EURUSD Pair because i am seeing a bearish sign from EURUSD pair. Good luck my friend for your next analysis.

12. The following 2 users say Thank You to MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

13. #8 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Happy

Accumulated bonus
      83 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Today i will share with us a very strong chance that required to watched and good analysis.

I hope to be excited with this chart and to be benifitable for all members.

The chart presented a good and strong trend over long time that could not break so be careful and watch to enter sell in good place.

Finally put your replay and support as that help me,

best wishes.

Name:  Annotation 2019-09-04 103200.png
Views: 89
Size:  24.8 KB

14. The following 2 users say Thank You to Johnn for this useful post.

grandfather (09-05-2019), Jasmine Graham (09-05-2019)

15. #9 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Cool

grandfather has a reputation beyond repute grandfather has a reputation beyond repute grandfather has a reputation beyond repute grandfather has a reputation beyond repute grandfather has a reputation beyond repute grandfather has a reputation beyond repute grandfather has a reputation beyond repute grandfather has a reputation beyond repute grandfather has a reputation beyond repute grandfather has a reputation beyond repute grandfather has a reputation beyond repute grandfather's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1465 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,368 Times in 2,206 Posts

Today i will share with us a very strong chance that required to watched and good analysis.

The chart presented a good and strong trend over long time that could not break so be careful and watch to enter sell in good place.

best wishes.

Attachment 137256
      yesterday's GBPUSD movement is pretty good because it only moves in the same direction. but I am of the opinion that it could be that today the GBPUSD will turn around as it did a few weeks ago, where after it had strengthened quite significantly, the price actually turned weaker. because indeed until now sterling is still under pressure due to brexit uncertainty.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to grandfather For This Useful Post:

Johnn (09-07-2019)

17. #10 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Angelic

Jasmine Graham has a brilliant future Jasmine Graham has a brilliant future Jasmine Graham has a brilliant future Jasmine Graham has a brilliant future Jasmine Graham has a brilliant future Jasmine Graham has a brilliant future Jasmine Graham has a brilliant future Jasmine Graham has a brilliant future Jasmine Graham has a brilliant future Jasmine Graham has a brilliant future Jasmine Graham has a brilliant future Jasmine Graham's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      336 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,990 Times in 892 Posts

best wishes.

Attachment 137256
      for the gbpusd market, I prefer to go down the racial level 1.2251, it seems valid, it's just that the situation is different because the bullish trend is still quite strong, possibly only for correction and selling opportunities at this time only as a correction, see the pin bar in the daily time frame indeed it is quite likely in the long term that the price has shown a strong bullish potential.

18. The following 2 users say Thank You to Jasmine Graham for this useful post.

Greend (09-28-2019), Johnn (09-07-2019)

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 32 1 2 3 6 ...