from InstaForex
on every deposit
Reply to thread
Page 1 of 33 1 2 3 6 ...

Thread: Johnn's Trading Journal

1. #1 Collapse Post
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:

Johnn has much to be proud of Johnn has much to be proud of Johnn has much to be proud of Johnn has much to be proud of Johnn has much to be proud of Johnn has much to be proud of Johnn has much to be proud of Johnn has much to be proud of Johnn has much to be proud of Johnn's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    83 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,278 Times in 663 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default Johnn's Trading Journal

Hello guys,
    i'm john new member in the forum i hope to be glad with me and help each other in daily trading strategies and make good results finally, i hope to support me with our replies and likes, best wishes.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. 5 users say Thank You to Johnn for this useful post.

Afshan125 (09-21-2019), Chauhdry (09-29-2019), Falak (08-26-2019), Forexteacher555 (10-01-2019), Unregistered (1)

3. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/">InstaForex</a>
  4. #2 Collapse Post
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    6540 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,749 Times in 8,864 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Quote Originally Posted by Johnn     
    Hello guys,
    i'm john new member in the forum i hope to be glad with me and help each other in daily trading strategies and make good results finally, i hope to support me with our replies and likes, best wishes.
    Hello John,

It is a good thing and of pleasure to visit your trading journal today and see your writeup and I welcome you to this journal section and I hope you will share your trading experience and knowledge with everyone here and also reciprocate in your desires from others.

In conclusion, my golden piece of advice to you mate; it is good to be patient with every market and always remember a proper risk management measure of 2% to 4% maximum risk per trade in order to protect your account balance even if your account balance is $50 or $500 or more.

I wish you a good trading performance and profitable experience mate. Cheers!

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post13423450
    ONEPOINT TRADING JOURNAL
    SEE MY LATEST UPDATE !
    https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15014065

5. #3 Collapse Post
    FX Super Hero
    I am:
    ----

Falak has a brilliant future Falak has a brilliant future Falak has a brilliant future Falak has a brilliant future Falak has a brilliant future Falak has a brilliant future Falak has a brilliant future Falak has a brilliant future Falak has a brilliant future Falak has a brilliant future Falak has a brilliant future Falak's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    520 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,659 Times in 793 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

I warmly welcome you in trading journal. I advise you to always open your trades with small lot sizes according to your account capital. Always share your experience here. My best wishes for your successful trading career.

6. #4 Collapse Post
    FX Zombie
    I am:
    ----

MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    783 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,160 Times in 1,926 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Hello guys,
    Hello, Johnn welcome to trading journal section. Trading journal section is the most popular section from mt5 forum. I wish you will do better on trading journal section sharing your knowledge to other people. Good luck my friend.

7. 5 users say Thank You to MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx for this useful post.

Bitcoinvestor (08-29-2019), Unregistered (4)

8. #5 Collapse Post
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:

Johnn has much to be proud of Johnn has much to be proud of Johnn has much to be proud of Johnn has much to be proud of Johnn has much to be proud of Johnn has much to be proud of Johnn has much to be proud of Johnn has much to be proud of Johnn has much to be proud of Johnn's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    83 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

It fell during yesterday's trading from 1.1086 areas and continued to bleed as sellers pressed it to break 1.1056 areas and did not stop there.
    In fact, the pair continued to decline until 1.1035 areas achieved by the morning due to pressure from sellers.
    It is trading through a bearish trend over the 60 minute interval. This trend supports breaking the support areas of 1.1056 and j areas of 1.1081.
    It is expected that if the pair breaches the 1.1059 areas, it may target 1.1081 levels.
    On the other hand, if the pair breaks 1.1033 zones, it may target 1.1003 zones.

Name: 1849001730.jpg Views: 163 Size: 76.8 KB

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

9. 2 users say Thank You to Johnn for this useful post.

MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx (08-31-2019), peterson (08-31-2019)

10. #6 Collapse Post
    Banned
    I am:

peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1958 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,421 Times in 5,232 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

It fell during yesterday's trading from 1.1086 areas and continued to bleed as sellers pressed it to break 1.1056 areas and did not stop there.
    In fact, the pair continued to decline until 1.1035 areas achieved by the morning due to pressure from sellers.
    It is trading through a bearish trend over the 60 minute interval. This trend supports breaking the support areas of 1.1056 and j areas of 1.1081.
    It is expected that if the pair breaches the 1.1059 areas, it may target 1.1081 levels.

Attachment 136323
    Yes according to the technical analysis the EUR USD currency pair will go more bearish upto the level of market and according to the technical analysis.
    The EUR USD is bearish and heading towards the next support level upto ,1.0856 and this is the level on fibbonaci level 76.00 so please keep selling opportunity until Market touch the support level.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to peterson For This Useful Post:

MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx (08-31-2019)

12. #7 Collapse Post
    FX Zombie
    I am:
    ----

MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    783 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,160 Times in 1,926 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Attachment 136323

Good evening my friend, EURUSD price has retraced its price to downside movements and i am expecting some drops from the current price of EURUSD pair, next week we will see some gap from EURUSD Pair because i am seeing a bearish sign from EURUSD pair. Good luck my friend for your next analysis.

13. 2 users say Thank You to MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

14. #8 Collapse Post
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    83 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Today i will share with us a very strong chance that required to watched and good analysis.

I hope to be excited with this chart and to be benifitable for all members.

The chart presented a good and strong trend over long time that could not break so be careful and watch to enter sell in good place.

Finally put your replay and support as that help me,

best wishes.

Name: Annotation 2019-09-04 103200.png Views: 149 Size: 24.8 KB

15. 2 users say Thank You to Johnn for this useful post.

grandfather (09-05-2019), Jasmine Graham (09-05-2019)

16. #9 Collapse Post
    FX Zombie
    I am:

grandfather has a reputation beyond repute grandfather has a reputation beyond repute grandfather has a reputation beyond repute grandfather has a reputation beyond repute grandfather has a reputation beyond repute grandfather has a reputation beyond repute grandfather has a reputation beyond repute grandfather has a reputation beyond repute grandfather has a reputation beyond repute grandfather has a reputation beyond repute grandfather has a reputation beyond repute grandfather's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1465 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,427 Times in 2,216 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Today i will share with us a very strong chance that required to watched and good analysis.

The chart presented a good and strong trend over long time that could not break so be careful and watch to enter sell in good place.

best wishes.

Attachment 137256
    yesterday's GBPUSD movement is pretty good because it only moves in the same direction. but I am of the opinion that it could be that today the GBPUSD will turn around as it did a few weeks ago, where after it had strengthened quite significantly, the price actually turned weaker. because indeed until now sterling is still under pressure due to brexit uncertainty.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to grandfather For This Useful Post:

Johnn (09-07-2019)

18. #10 Collapse Post
    MT5 Addict
    I am:

Jasmine Graham has a brilliant future Jasmine Graham has a brilliant future Jasmine Graham has a brilliant future Jasmine Graham has a brilliant future Jasmine Graham has a brilliant future Jasmine Graham has a brilliant future Jasmine Graham has a brilliant future Jasmine Graham has a brilliant future Jasmine Graham has a brilliant future Jasmine Graham has a brilliant future Jasmine Graham has a brilliant future Jasmine Graham's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    336 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,995 Times in 892 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

best wishes.

Attachment 137256
    for the gbpusd market, I prefer to go down the racial level 1.2251, it seems valid, it's just that the situation is different because the bullish trend is still quite strong, possibly only for correction and selling opportunities at this time only as a correction, see the pin bar in the daily time frame indeed it is quite likely in the long term that the price has shown a strong bullish potential.

19. 2 users say Thank You to Jasmine Graham for this useful post.

Greend (09-28-2019), Johnn (09-07-2019)

Reply to thread
Page 1 of 33 1 2 3 6 ...

Subscribed to this Thread : 4