Earn up to
$50000
for inviting friends
to get StartUp Bonus
from InstaForex
No investments required!
Start trading without
any investments and risks
WITH NEW STARTUP
BONUS 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
  • Amazed
  • Amused
  • Angelic
  • Angry
  • Asleep
  • Bashul
  • Bitchy
  • Blah
  • Bored
  • Breezy
  • Brooding
  • Busy
  • Buzzed
  • Chatty
  • Cheeky
  • Cheerful
  • Cold
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crappy
  • Cynical
  • Daring
  • Dead
  • Devilish
  • Doh
  • Doubtful
  • Drunk
  • Fine
  • Flirty
  • Goofy
  • Grumpy
  • Happy
  • Hot
  • Hungover
  • Innocent
  • Inspired
  • In_Love
  • Lonely
  • Lurking
  • Mellow
  • Paranoid
  • Pensive
  • Psychedelic
  • Relaxed
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Shocked
  • Sick
  • Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 6 ...
    Results 1 to 10 of 144

    Thread: Fxpro.com

    1. #1
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----
       
      ryc_warlock is on a distinguished road ryc_warlock's Avatar
      Posts
      536
      Accumulated bonus
      149 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      35
      Thanked 85 Times in 58 Posts

      Default Fxpro.com

      i have ever consider this broker to trade with me, but the initial deposit is high make me choose the others.
      maximum leverage 1:500
      EU regulated broker
      minimum deposit $500 usd
      payment or withdrawal accept paypal
      spread start with 0,5 pip floating

      Trading plathform, using web trader, in phone, smart phone, blackberry phone, fxproclient terminal, etc

      as i know in the past this broker using metatrader, but now not anymore...but i dont know why.......

      around 1 year there is issue about this broker, release by G....C....com, that this broker is going to fall into banckruptcy....this broker will give sign any trader that always make profit, make it difficult to close trade, requote and others.........the GC send issue by email........

      as i see the website of fxpro, it is using promotion many thing.....like soccer,
      but now this broker is still look great.........
      Thanks Would Be Enough


    2. The following 2 users say Thank You to ryc_warlock for this useful post.

      dedy hari kurniawan (09-11-2012), pronoy89 (06-25-2012)

    3. #2
      MT5 GURU
      Ex-Moderator
      I am:
      ----
       
      Stockwalker is just really nice Stockwalker is just really nice Stockwalker is just really nice Stockwalker is just really nice Stockwalker is just really nice Stockwalker's Avatar
      Posts
      7,655
      Accumulated bonus
      7409 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      61
      Thanked 462 Times in 300 Posts

      Default

      I heard many complaints about FxPro and its services. They are xtremly widen spreads during news and during asian session. Not to mention about some withdrawal problems. So as i heard, its better to stay away from fxpro.
      MT5 Forum Daily Contest: Black Frame Talent - Win up to 5$ daily to your Real InstaForex account!

      MT5 Forum Weekly Contest: Guess Forex Trend - Win up to 25$ weekly to your Real InstaForex account!

      MT5 Forum Monthly Contest: Best Topic Starter Awards - Win up to 30$ monthly to your Real InstaForex account!


    4. The Following User Says Thank You to Stockwalker For This Useful Post:

      dedy hari kurniawan (09-11-2012)

    5. #3
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----
       
      hercuok is on a distinguished road hercuok's Avatar
      Posts
      153
      Accumulated bonus
      57 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      0
      Thanked 29 Times in 17 Posts

      Default Re: Fxpro.com

      Well my friend it happens i visit their office. So what i saw is small 35qm office with 3 employees. Was not impressed. probably their main offices in Cyprus are better but well. Secondly if you want to partner with them, they do not pay you commission of trade if it is closed earlier than 5 min. Which means they do not place your order in real time with liquidity provider. The office manager was bragging how they feed data to Saxo bank, it happens I know saxo bank since 2007 and well know people from there and of course that was not true. So of course never bothered with them again. Conclusions all yours.
      In Forex there are not lost oportunities, the onse you did not grabed, some one else did.

      www.instaforex.gr


    6. #4
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----
       
      ryc_warlock is on a distinguished road ryc_warlock's Avatar
      Posts
      536
      Accumulated bonus
      149 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      35
      Thanked 85 Times in 58 Posts

      Default Re: Fxpro.com

      Quote Originally Posted by hercuok     
      Well my friend it happens i visit their office. So what i saw is small 35qm office with 3 employees. Was not impressed. probably their main offices in Cyprus are better but well. Secondly if you want to partner with them, they do not pay you commission of trade if it is closed earlier than 5 min. Which means they do not place your order in real time with liquidity provider. The office manager was bragging how they feed data to Saxo bank, it happens I know saxo bank since 2007 and well know people from there and of course that was not true. So of course never bothered with them again. Conclusions all yours.
      I dont think that if see a company from their office, there is a say that dont judge a book from the cover, if the office you see so small, maybe that is the IB, IB work independence and no support of office from the headquarter,

      that we must see is the financial report, if the company registered in organization, it would publish the report about the company.......

      beside we have to try the speed, plathform, service, easy to withdraw money. and no manipulation in price
      Thanks Would Be Enough


    7. #5
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----
       
      hercuok is on a distinguished road hercuok's Avatar
      Posts
      153
      Accumulated bonus
      57 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      0
      Thanked 29 Times in 17 Posts

      Default Re: Fxpro.com

      Quote Originally Posted by ryc_warlock     
      I dont think that if see a company from their office, there is a say that dont judge a book from the cover, if the office you see so small, maybe that is the IB, IB work independence and no support of office from the headquarter,

      that we must see is the financial report, if the company registered in organization, it would publish the report about the company.......

      beside we have to try the speed, plathform, service, easy to withdraw money. and no manipulation in price
      well it was not an IB office , secondly there is no juggement in my post I just said what I saw and herd there. Also they have too many complains over their services in cyprus and greece so as i said cunclutions on your own in which case I think I was clear that every one make cinclutions on their own opinion
      In Forex there are not lost oportunities, the onse you did not grabed, some one else did.

      www.instaforex.gr


    8. #6
      MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----
       
      WenChang is on a distinguished road WenChang's Avatar
      Posts
      30
      Accumulated bonus
      10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      3
      Thanked 9 Times in 4 Posts

      Default Re: Fxpro.com

      The company, I have accounts, but I disabled.
      Network some time soon,
      some time, they were very slow
      Sometimes difficult trading ......


    9. #7
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----
       
      acday is on a distinguished road acday's Avatar
      Posts
      359
      Accumulated bonus
      101 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      15
      Thanked 56 Times in 36 Posts

      Default Re: Fxpro.com

      Several years ago FxPro ever popular and used by one of the famous forex IB gainscope. But some time ago moved from FxPro to other broker (FXDD) because of security and comfort. I never registered in FxPro because minimal deposit too large for me.


    10. The Following User Says Thank You to acday For This Useful Post:

      dedy hari kurniawan (09-11-2012)

    11. #8
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----
       
      ryc_warlock is on a distinguished road ryc_warlock's Avatar
      Posts
      536
      Accumulated bonus
      149 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      35
      Thanked 85 Times in 58 Posts

      Default Re: Fxpro.com

      Quote Originally Posted by acday     
      Several years ago FxPro ever popular and used by one of the famous forex IB gainscope. But some time ago moved from FxPro to other broker (FXDD) because of security and comfort. I never registered in FxPro because minimal deposit too large for me.
      minium deposit 500usd that time...they clashes with Gainscope...G claimed the employee manager of fxpro move to G, and unveil everything about fxpro, i dont know whether is it true or not...but the GC try to make an issue about deed of fxpro, to public. they certify in their website and send email to all traders.

      they called it the bucket shop....maybe that is an issue, just competition....
      Thanks Would Be Enough


    12. #9
      MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----
       
      WenChang is on a distinguished road WenChang's Avatar
      Posts
      30
      Accumulated bonus
      10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      3
      Thanked 9 Times in 4 Posts

      Default Re: Fxpro.com

      Quote Originally Posted by acday     
      Several years ago FxPro ever popular and used by one of the famous forex IB gainscope. But some time ago moved from FxPro to other broker (FXDD) because of security and comfort. I never registered in FxPro because minimal deposit too large for me.
      Former years, fxpro account minimum 100 U.S. dollars, the lowest number of 10,000 transactions.
      This I do not like.So I am not that transactions.


    13. #10
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----
       
      pmann will become famous soon enough pmann will become famous soon enough pmann's Avatar
      Posts
      191
      Accumulated bonus
      39 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      11
      Thanked 112 Times in 21 Posts

      Default Re: Fxpro.com

      Quote Originally Posted by ryc_warlock     
      i have ever consider this broker to trade with me, but the initial deposit is high make me choose the others.
      maximum leverage 1:500
      EU regulated broker
      minimum deposit $500 usd
      payment or withdrawal accept paypal
      spread start with 0,5 pip floating

      Trading plathform, using web trader, in phone, smart phone, blackberry phone, fxproclient terminal, etc

      as i know in the past this broker using metatrader, but now not anymore...but i dont know why.......

      around 1 year there is issue about this broker, release by G....C....com, that this broker is going to fall into banckruptcy....this broker will give sign any trader that always make profit, make it difficult to close trade, requote and others.........the GC send issue by email........

      as i see the website of fxpro, it is using promotion many thing.....like soccer,
      but now this broker is still look great.........
      FXPRO is a solid name in the forex world, but i don't think their minimum deposit is that high, it should be less than $500. I used this broker when it was formerly known as NORTH FINANCE. It was acquired by fxpro and they gave it more power. In all i think it is a nice broker.


    Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 6 ...

    Tags for this Thread

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts