• Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 15 of 15 ... 10 13 14 15

Thread: Fxpro.com

I am:
      Amused

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4328 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 36,726 Times in 8,481 Posts

This broker was a small broker actually and then there was a big change when a big company bought it.
      The company is now a strong forex broker based in the U.K. but it also has branches in several countries.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      324 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I have an account with them but i don't use it anymore, i prefer instaforex and some other brokers with flexible trading conditions. Btw their spreads aren't interesting.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      276 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,025 Times in 412 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cambiste     
      I have an account with them but i don't use it anymore, i prefer instaforex and some other brokers with flexible trading conditions. Btw their spreads aren't interesting.
      Yes, their spread is not that attractive for traders. There is still a lot more broker out there that offers better trading condition than that broker.
      I think Instaforex offers better trading condition than that broker. Also in Instaforex we have PAMM and Forexcopy.
      Traders don't know the future that is why traders need market scenarios.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      371 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

This broke r really have a lot of capital becaues the owner is big tycoon in business and own many big companies.
      I think their incentive for IB is also good but the serivce is not as complete as Instaforex.

Reply to thread
    Page 15 of 15 ... 10 13 14 15