Earn up to
$50000
for inviting friends
to get StartUp Bonus
from InstaForex
No investments required!
Start trading without
any investments and risks
WITH NEW STARTUP
BONUS 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
  • Amazed
  • Amused
  • Angelic
  • Angry
  • Asleep
  • Bashul
  • Bitchy
  • Blah
  • Bored
  • Breezy
  • Brooding
  • Busy
  • Buzzed
  • Chatty
  • Cheeky
  • Cheerful
  • Cold
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crappy
  • Cynical
  • Daring
  • Dead
  • Devilish
  • Doh
  • Doubtful
  • Drunk
  • Fine
  • Flirty
  • Goofy
  • Grumpy
  • Happy
  • Hot
  • Hungover
  • Innocent
  • Inspired
  • In_Love
  • Lonely
  • Lurking
  • Mellow
  • Paranoid
  • Pensive
  • Psychedelic
  • Relaxed
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Shocked
  • Sick
  • Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 8 ...
    Results 21 to 30 of 144

    Thread: Fxpro.com

    1. #21
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----
       
      robert_dannaway is on a distinguished road robert_dannaway's Avatar
      Posts
      71
      Accumulated bonus
      14 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      0
      Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by ganeshjain     
      @ neimad

      dont u think so that 500$ minimum deposit is so much high? i never saw any broker till now have so much high minimum deposit?

      i think their spread will not be fix. how much spread it going at volatility market?
      I few years ago, dukascopy's minimum deposit was 50.000$.
      So you should check out google.


    2. #22
      MT5 GURU
      I am:
      ----
       
      ganeshjain will become famous soon enough ganeshjain will become famous soon enough ganeshjain's Avatar
      Posts
      4,081
      Accumulated bonus
      3674 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      85
      Thanked 198 Times in 131 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by robert_dannaway     
      I few years ago, dukascopy's minimum deposit was 50.000$.
      So you should check out google.
      yup i did ...but u only tell if so much minimum deposit will be there, then only big people can join forex, no tom and jerry like us even think about forex if broker like instaforex will not there..isnt it?
      As you sow, so shall you reap.


    3. #23
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Lurking
       
      neimad has a spectacular aura about neimad has a spectacular aura about neimad has a spectacular aura about neimad's Avatar
      Posts
      2,588
      Accumulated bonus
      522 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      73
      Thanked 211 Times in 109 Posts

      Default

      Every broker attempts to corner a different niche. Before instaforex there were also many options for traders wanting to deposit very small amounts, like Oanda - no minimum deposit and even lower trade sizes then instaforex.

      Doesn't matter either way, all the brokers discussed in the last posts are top notch


    4. #24
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----
       
      saurabh986 is on a distinguished road saurabh986's Avatar
      Posts
      250
      Accumulated bonus
      157 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      36
      Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts

      Default

      fxpro is good broker gives good service to his/her clients withdrawala also fast in few mins money in ur bank acct


    5. #25
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----
       
      sathish999 is on a distinguished road sathish999's Avatar
      Posts
      289
      Accumulated bonus
      60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      0
      Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts

      Default

      fxpro is a good broker and also the spreads are less but the minimum deposit is 500$


    6. #26
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Happy
       
      prayas is on a distinguished road prayas's Avatar
      Posts
      1,411
      Accumulated bonus
      345 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      2
      Thanked 18 Times in 17 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by sathish999     
      fxpro is a good broker and also the spreads are less but the minimum deposit is 500$
      Minimum deposit is $500 !! i dont know about this broker but just seen here , everyone are saying its good broker but i think when they are offering minimum $500 then how it very good when many trader will not able to trade here . anyway because of this amount i never will be able to trade with this broker if they become very popular and trusted .


    7. #27
      MT5 GURU
      I am:
      ----
       
      ganeshjain will become famous soon enough ganeshjain will become famous soon enough ganeshjain's Avatar
      Posts
      4,081
      Accumulated bonus
      3674 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      85
      Thanked 198 Times in 131 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by prayas     
      Minimum deposit is $500 !! i dont know about this broker but just seen here , everyone are saying its good broker but i think when they are offering minimum $500 then how it very good when many trader will not able to trade here . anyway because of this amount i never will be able to trade with this broker if they become very popular and trusted .
      i think that broker is not for small guys like us. I have saw that broker before but when i saw their minimum deposit is so much so i just closed their site.

      sometimes i dont know why broker keep so much minimum deposit..because of this i think they miss so much customers.
      As you sow, so shall you reap.


    8. #28
      Banned
      I am:
      ----
       
      fresh is on a distinguished road fresh's Avatar
      Posts
      2,283
      Accumulated bonus
      466 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      17
      Thanked 53 Times in 43 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by ganeshjain     
      i think that broker is not for small guys like us. I have saw that broker before but when i saw their minimum deposit is so much so i just closed their site.

      sometimes i dont know why broker keep so much minimum deposit..because of this i think they miss so much customers.
      maybe they already have much customers that's why they got this minimum deposit
      or maybe they don't care about small traders (like us)
      but same here, i do not care about brokers that ask high minimum deposit


    9. #29
      Where am I?
      I am:
      ----
       
      smsdbml is on a distinguished road smsdbml's Avatar
      Posts
      9
      Accumulated bonus
      1 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      0
      Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

      Question Try to away from them

      I know about that trades, there is many complaints about Fxpro and its service on the net. So please before making any deposit go through the reviews available on the net, don't do the same what i have done. Try to stay away from them.


    10. #30
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Lurking
       
      neimad has a spectacular aura about neimad has a spectacular aura about neimad has a spectacular aura about neimad's Avatar
      Posts
      2,588
      Accumulated bonus
      522 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      73
      Thanked 211 Times in 109 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by smsdbml     
      I know about that trades, there is many complaints about Fxpro and its service on the net. So please before making any deposit go through the reviews available on the net, don't do the same what i have done. Try to stay away from them.
      Many reviews posted online are from competition, stupid traders that believe they lost because of the broker and stupid traders that post stupid things. I haven't read a legitimate complaint about fxpro so far, with proof that they have done something terribly wrong and not the client.


    Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 8 ...

    Tags for this Thread

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts